What Are Friends For? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed. Hard and steady and watched in fascination as my cock slowly disappeared in her bowels. It took a while, but I was most of the way in. I pulled out all but the head, equally slowly, savoring the mind-boggling tight encasement around my cock.

I poured more lube on the shaft of my cock as I inserted it again, equally slowly, but this time until I was all the way in. My balls pressing against her pussy. I started to pump in and out picking up speed.

I reached around and tweaked her clit for a while as I continued to build the intensity of my thrusts.

I wasn't sure what noises were coming out of her. I knew her nipples had to be on fire. Her ass surely was taking a serious mistreatment but her cunt was experiencing a contrasting pleasure. I worked her clit hard as I fucked her ass faster and faster.


Between the shear excitement of the act and the tight squeezing of my cock, I knew I was going to cum quickly. I wanted it to last, but it felt so damn good it really wouldn't matter.

I was jack-hammering away as I felt my balls start to boil. I could feel her responding to my manipulations too and redoubled the attack on her clit. I was nearly there.

And then it happened. I slammed as deep and hard as I could and felt my cock shoot glob after glob of cum deep inside her. I kept pinching and pulling her clit as my cock went through contraction after contraction and as my climax came to an end I felt the tremble and shaking of her body that indicated she was cumming too!

I collapsed over her back, momentarily too weak to move. Finally I found the strength to stand and to finish by pulling my deflating cock out of her ass. Trying to move was difficult, but I managed to move around to the front of her and remove the clamps from her distended nipples.

She was like a rag doll, head down and just slumped over the chair back as if her skeleton had been removed. I undid the wrist cuffs then moved behind her to undo the ankle restraints. Still she didn't move, though She was breathing heavily.

I unfastened the ball gag and removed it too.

I looked at her from behind, still motionless. Her ass was still gapping open and my cum was running out and down her legs.

I flopped on the nearby couch to recover myself and just watched her.

After a while she found a way to move to the couch as well and slumped down next to me.

It was minutes before either one of us could speak, but she was looking at me with focused eyes.

"Well?" I grunted.

"Scott, that hurt so much!" she squeaked

But after a pause and with a smile she added, "But it hurt so fucking good too!"

Unbelievable, well not really. It was what I actually had expected. I was now sure I had my answer as to whether or not this weekend would get this out of her system for good. No way in Hell!

I just smiled at her. Still moving delicately, she repositioned herself in a way so as to cuddle. I put my arm around her and we just sat there quietly holding each other. Life was good.

We sat like that for a while until Laura finally said, "Scott, I'm wasted. Can we go to bed now?"

I guess it was the specific words, but it felt strange. I was about to 'go to bed' with my best friend's wife. It wasn't as if that wouldn't be anticlimactic after the day we'd had, it was just the thought of getting into bed together.

"Sure, it's been a long day"

"I'm kinda a mess too. Can I go clean up?" she'd started asking permission for everything, which I took as a positive sign.

"Of course. Do you want to shower?"

"Too tired, just clean up a little tonight"

"Okay you go ahead and use the bathroom first, I'll button everything up."

She headed to the bath and I tossed another couple of logs on the fire, checked everything and headed to the bedroom when I heard her come out of the bath. I went in to wash up myself and by the time I came out she was in bed and nearly asleep. I put out the final light and crawled in with her.

She rolled over and we wrapped ourselves around each other, much as we had on the couch. It was a matter of minutes before we were both sound asleep.

To be continued

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12