All Comments on 'What Did Happen in Vegas? Ch. 04'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
badgirlfan69badgirlfan69about 6 years ago
Trust?!

Yes trust & communication are KEY components to a successful & loving marriage & HE obviously didn't share that with his wife as HE CHOSE to keep a secret to a CLIENT to save a million dollar deal instead of TRUSTING his wife who he made a life commitment to!! That's all that would have had to happen, instead he chose to LIE to his wife!! And, no I don't agree with what she did! K.K. wrote an excellent series as it is evident from all the emotions brought about from your readers! Isn't that the point anyway - to tell stories to make readers FEEL what the characters are going through? 5 STARS K.K.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Fictional Story

Some assholes do not understand it’s fiction. Who cares if you don’t agree, not reason to get mad and make pathetic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent tale - pathetic comments from the 'anti-cuck' trolls

Excellent tale of mistrust, devious deeds and the belated return of common sense. When confronted with an accusation, Tom and Lisa behaved like petulant, pig-headed ten years olds, but, I suppose that if they'd behaved like intelligent grown-ups, there wouldn't have been such an enjoyable story.

As for the hordes of 'anonymous' anti-cuck, misogynists whose pathetic mission in life seems to be berating any author who doesn't end his story by having the wife hung, drawn and quartered, I can only feel sorry for the sad little lives they all must lead.

LA

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 5 years ago
Not horrible... but....

I've read a couple of your stories and nearly bailed on this a dozen times. The story line is there and it's good. The details are where you could be a bit more "what would a normal human being with a reasonably functional brain do?"

I have trouble suspending rational thought far enough to believe that married couples could ever communicate as poorly as yours do. And who the hell let's their phone battery die? Cheap excuses. You'd be better served if she had at least called in while missing for two days. "Oh, I'm trying to fix my marriage and clearly the best way to do this is leave my spouse worried to death about what I am doing." Said no-one ever.

As a couple, these two deserve each other. They lie through the entire story. And they suck at lying. As a writer, be a bit more realistic. I couldn't even get emotionally attached to this story because the sheer stupidity of the characters kept me from caring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How did Lisa know which hotel Tom was staying in as she was on route to Denver when booked in?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Goddamnit....I railed about this story in chapter 2, but stuck it out until the end. You devil you, you managed to wrap it up in a neat little bow and finish with a flourish. I am dutifully chastened and shall go sit in the corner.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like DRC

It grew on me slowly, but as I got into it I couldn't leave it. You violence completely, as I thought it was Brad all the way. So nice twist, and great wrap up.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Dump Lisa

Lisa was having sex with Brad. She was an immature selfish cheater. Kick her out.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank God

It is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

and,except for the weak ending, interestingly plotted. Tom at the end is like Emily Litella - Lisa fucked Brad...Oh! Never mind! There could be a convincing reconciliation, but this was far too easy given the level of her betrayal, lack of trust, and lack of respect. KK seems to have just wanted to rush the end to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
dead phone

ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT EVERY SEAT IN MODERN JETS IS EQUIPPED WITH A PHONE CHARGER?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There is a scar on that relationship that will never heal. Check the DNA on the baby she said she was having, but frankly get out while you can, what she got ain't love, unless you count what she shows Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disrespect

Of course Tom should have fessed up at the start- but then we wouldn't have the story. I found it gripping so good on you author.

I do think the interaction between Brad and Lisa was problematic and not resolved properly. She continued to interact and give him respect even after cheating and knowing that Tom knew. To the point of taking his side. This would have been the end for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like watching a train wreck

When was this story written, 1895? Nobody can figure how to turn on a cell phone or how to charge the batteries? They can't use an answering machine? Jeez, it was like watching an episode of I Love Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WEll

That was nauseating. But mayvbe that was the intention.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Awesome story, KK. Write another, please, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Idiots in Love

A well written and entertaining tale that only works because of the stupidity and pig-headedness of the married protagonists.

But that's probably of most Loving Wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story BUT , way too long! Interesting plot with well-developed characters but it would have been better if things hadn’t dragged on. The story probably could have been told in about 2/3 the amount of pages.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

About Brad. A man who would intentionally lie with the intent to fuck his "friend's" wife is supposed to be considered trustworthy to continue working with?

Tom should have had a meeting with Brad and George and said "Brad lied to my wife so he could get his dick in her. He succeeded but I don't believe his actions engender the trust needed for him to work here any longer. We can give him a decent reference because of his actions later but he needs to be gone by tomorrow."

K.K. is a good writer and an excellent mess maker. He, or she, is totally useless when it comes to dealing with the ramifications and fallout of the mess and basically waves a magic wand and proclaims it better.

It's actually pathetic and such a loss considering this writer is otherwise talented.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Very good story except for its length! Great "Burn" on Ransom! It is great to have friends in the right places, too!

ron57andersonron57andersonover 2 years ago

WTH. These characters are as stupid as fu*k! How would they find their way to work. Every day?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

You know, it's a shame that someone puts in all those hours to write this, only to come up with a bullshit RAAC conclusion. Yes I wasted 30 minutes of my life reading this, but the author embarrassed himself by wasting days of his life in doing this and other piles of literary shit.

The other males in his family carry a huge shame I'm guessing....

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

A trifle long but a good one. Brad deserved some more punishment. One doesn't screw one's friend's wife.

Very well written.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49almost 2 years ago

Much too long. Very good story line but weak ending. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comments to commenters: Those that said Brad deserved more punishment ------I think you are right, and he should have been fired for a number of reasons./ Those that think it is to long. I think it would make a great 2 hour movie. / Those that thought the characters were stupid and naive' / Really? They were human. Look around you!/ Those that think this had a bulshit RAAC conclusion: Yes, it had a Hollywood ending. Many loved it, I didn't, but it did Not take away from a great story line, good editing, etc.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRITE YOUR ENDING, so we can decide whether you are right or full of shit! Someone, and we assume you are Not a robot, with the the awesome name of Sexexecutioner must have 'ball's bigger than mine, so let's see what you've got, put pen to paper or (tune in next week)* To K.K., WELL DONE!!! Great job. Keep writing. (If you want to talk about an alternate ending, call me, I am in the Lit. book.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What about Brad? And what about Lisa. I’ve read many of your great stories but nothing happening to Brad? Really? Ad some kind of addendum to this story. It would give the story a real conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Are you going home now” asked Lisa

“No. Not tonight.” Replied Tom

“Why? Are you still mad at me? Asked Lisa

“No. Responded Tom

What!!! Lisa fucked Brad and it’s ok? WTF…

Tom is a big cuck! He is on longer friends with Brad. Huh!

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 2 years ago

Lisa went too far with Brad. The 1:05 was OK, but she messed up there. Brad was an asshole. He got off too easy. I always like your stories. Tom should have told his wife what he did in Vegas. She is his wife.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Someone wrote a response in another story where they proposed the theory that K.K. secretly masturbates to scenarios of wives/girlfriends cheating. Cheating without repercussions. I don't think it's a theory, it's factual.

Anyone who questions "whatever happened to the real men" in society today need to look no further than the hundreds of examples here.

Literotica is a anonymous home to beta bitches, cuckyboys, RAAC apologists.

Truly pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom's early rebuttal to the photos was not smart. Rebut their authenticity hard. Who cares where they cane from. Lisa's willful blindness to the date conflict on the Applebee's photo is moronic at best. And Tom could have nipped this all in the bud with Lisa early. Explain about Carl and the strip club. Get it out there. Get in front of the false photos. Carl could have backed him up as an alibi. Another disappointment is the lack of confrontation with Brad. Brad is a conniving opportunistic asshole. At the end Tom can let him keep his job, but at least say that he otherwise doesn't want anything to do either him and stay away from Lisa and him. Lastly, I would have liked to see Lisa's dialog when she confronted Brad. She should have told him she knew he lied and then slapped his face and told him to drop dead. Instead was all off page and seemed tepid when she reviews her time before the scene on the hotel when she and Tom make up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No clue why commenters are screaming for Tom to burn Lisa, complaining about RAAC. This isn't close to a RAAC, that is "at all costs". What was the high costs here to Tom? Sure she messed up. She had photographic evidence, lies from Brad, a month long conspiracy against her husband, her husband not coming clean about Vegas trip looking shady in his denial, and yes she got penetrated while angry and drunk but backed off with Brad before they went while hog. Did she commit adultery? Yes she did. Did she screw up horribly? Yes she did. She should have had more faith in her husband. But as he isn't a slut. She wanted to hurt her husband at the restaurant but did not plan to do anything regarding sex until she got furious when Tom showed up and gave the ultimatum. She was bitterly remorseful once she learned that actual truth. She felt guilty about his near fatal accident. She actively sought out Brandi and then took steps to protect him and save her husband. This was a reconciliation. Not a RAAC. Heck would still be a reconciliation if she had had a full night of drunken sex with Brad. That would have hurt Tom worse and required counseling but still a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Like I said before, I thought that you really had cheated on Lisa so I just tried to help her accept that you had done it. Of course I did that for selfish reasons. I thought that I might have a chance with Lisa if you two broke up. I would never have done anything if I knew the truth. I acted selfishly and now I have lost my two best friends. I just hope you two can get through this and that you'll both forgive me someday."

=== ahh Brad. The opportunistic backstabbing asshole best friend. He needed to br chastised harder. Especially getting busted by Lisa. That was a real missed opportunity by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cell phone charger excuse is really lame. Can't buy one in Vegas at a Walmart of Best Buy? They are all pretty standard with a couple different connectors. She had no excuse for being out of contact for what 3 days? She really is too dumb to be in this marriage. I feel bad for Lisa because of her obvious disability (proven many times in these chapters) and Tom for having to live with her for the rest of his life? Yes I am fine with reconciliation but I only hope the daughter doesn't inherit her mom's intellect. And I am not even talking about Lisa being tricked by the first batch of pictures. She always leapt to the worst case conclusion all throughout the story until Chapter 4. Anonymous phone call? Husband is guilty. Why would they lie? Husband caught in a lie? Yep he cheated. Pictures seal it, right? Except she looked at printed out THUMBNAILS! She didn't look at the blown up pictures, didn't for moment consider they might be fake, never sought any help as to if they were genuine besides asking POS Brad who wants to be in her pants! She decides on a stupid pre-planned revenge night at the club. Dows she take Shandra? Nope she takes Brad who keeps hitting on her for thr last six months (though delicately) as he asks three times a week for documents he has no reason to look at given his job. But hey no biggie, right? Then Lisa when confronted with a heartbroken and angry Tom at thr club, well she gets all passed at the ultimatum and fucks Brad. Let me correct that. She only partially fucks Brad because she gets a premonition as her husband lies dying in a hospital. Brilliant. Or you can argue that she failed to get fully fucked. Depends on your perspective. Worse is the comedy of errors where though his wallet is left at home, his car is in the garage, and nothing has been taken from the house, she misses all messages, has her cell phone turned off for a long time, evades the cops unintentionally, crashes at a friend's place, willfully or stupidly misinterpret the (almost) final testament of her husband when she checks voice-mail on cell phone, still doesn’t do shit, gets confronted by neighbor about cops on Monday night, as she is less worried about husband's disappearance than having Brad help her at Applebee's to catch her cheating hubby based on the new photos, including one that shows the bimbo on her porch WITHOUT her husband, but oh yeah she DOESN'T call the police until she hears the phone message she skipped before (remember those machines has message counters Mrs. Dumbass?) because she thought it was the one message she left, and that us freaking four days later on Tuesday!!! Yes that is a monster run on sentence, but purposely for full effect because those are all her mistakes and misinterpretation to fit her view of events. Wtf? Maybe worse her pandering mg to Brad, not recognizing his manipulation / opportunism as he keeps hitting on her throughout the whole crisis and especially after that fateful night she cheated. She doesn't think a bad thing of Bead until she catches him in the egregious lie and worse we don't see her confrontation with him because it occurs off screen? A good story but wow what she did in chapter 4 doesn't make up for her dumbass behavior in the rest of the story and again she forgets her charger and doesn't buy a new one while on her mission in Vegas. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not as good as the other three chapters. Too much emphasis on the dual attack on the perpetrators. I get the attempt for Lisa to redeem herself to protect her man, but her cell phone battery being dead for several days is ridiculous. So much emphasis on justice and police and the meeting where Ransom is arrested, not enough emotional discussion between Tom and Lisa. Not undercutting the reconciliation, but just don't believe there would be so little dialog, especially from Lisa, who after all of this is more passed he snuck out of the hospital when her last words words were to "I'll help you pack". Tom takes the high road with Brad and doesn't fire him but makes it clear they only have a professional relationship and he is under a different manager two levels down (know your place asshole!). Ok. But where is Lisa's hurt and angry confrontation with Brad? Telling him you lied to get me to break up with Tom, I thought we were friends but all you wanted was to get into my pants and whisk me away? Nothing. Nada. There is not even a statement from her to Tom when he says he can't forgive Brad for what he tried to do to his wife and marriage taking an opportunity, that she feels the same. Or anything yo that effect. Zilch. Author's story but a big misfire there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too much coincidence, dead phones, lack of common sense.....I could go on but I've wasted enough time with this brutal farce of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative story about a bunch of coincidences, a bungled conspiracy, an opportunistic "best friend" (asshole Brad), and two dumb married people (both Tom and especially Lisa). The commenter from 4 months ago that starts with "The cellphone charger excuse is really lame." lays put in detail the many blunders of Lisa in Chapters 1-3 and her cellphone disability in Chapter 4. Btw there are other ways to communicate with someone. Laptop? Email? Use Carl's phone to text or call? But also Tom was an idiot in Chapter 1. He could have made the simple calculation to save his marriage by explaining what he did at Vegas without exposing Carl. And he could have looked at thr photos in detail. Instead he clearly lied, got pissed off, and didn't protect his marriage, giving credence to the faked photos; all for a promise of nondisclosure about attending stripper clubs with Carl. Still Lisa takes the cake. While her behavior in Chapter 1 is not praiseworthy it is understandable to a certain degree. But her behavior in Chapters 2 to 3 is just beyond imbeciles. Also agree with commenters below that her having it out with Brad about his treasonous lie was a huge missed opportunity. While the reconciliation was warranted, the actual reconciliation came off with little emotional pathos, with too much focus on police, Brandi, the DA, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m sure Tom, the new boss, gave Brad the punishment he deserved… A promotion. And told Lisa, his faithful wife, to continue bringing Brad all her reports.

This story deserves an addendum proving Tom is man enough to his employees that he is now in charge… fire Brad. As for Lisa, there must be some kind of power transfer between them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Complicated, but in the end it's just another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My favorite part was the line about her making him a sandwich. Subtle, but effective.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous