What Did Happen in Vegas? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers

"Could I have everyone's attention," Zack said and then waited until everyone settled down and the room was quiet. "I want to thank you all for coming this morning. I have some important news that affects everyone in this room. I think most of you probably have already heard through the grapevine that I have been planning to take the company public. Today I am announcing that that will happen on Monday, June 16.

"As part of the initial stock offering I am offering all employees the opportunity to set aside up to ten percent of their salary to purchase stock in NTD. When you purchase the stock you will receive a five percent discount off the market price on the date of purchase."

There was a round of applause from the attendees and Zack waited until the room was quiet again before he spoke.

"At this time I would like to announce the executive team for our new organization. I, of course, will be the CEO. George Kellogg will remain as Vice President of Manufacturing, Robert Harkins will be taking over as Vice President of Marketing, replacing David Ransom."

Zack looked directly at Ransom when he said that and Ransom couldn't get the smile off his face.

"Replacing Tom Boyer as Vice President of Sales will be Don DeLucia," Zack said.

Ransom almost started to laugh. Had Tom quit or been fired. He wasn't at the meeting and he was no longer a VP. That didn't break his heart. Tom was the only person that could have caused him problems with his future plans. With Tom Boyer gone it would be smooth sailing.

"Now I would like to announce the new President of NewTech Design," Zack said and looked at Ransom as he said, "Tom Boyer."

As soon as Zack said Tom's name the door to the meeting room opened and Lisa pushed Tom into the room in his wheel chair. Everyone in the room stood to applaud except for David Ransom. Lisa pushed Tom to the front of the room and he shook the hands of the three vice presidents and then shook Zack's hand.

David Ransom began to feel ill. Not only had he not gotten the job he expected, he had been replaced in his old job. He didn't yet understand what this all meant but he was about to learn.

"I can see that Tom is a popular choice and it was an easy one for me to make," Zack said. "Now I would like to welcome some guests to our meeting. First I like to introduce Carl Koonce. Carl is a client of ours and a friend of Tom's. Next I would like to introduce Mike Stanton. For those of you who don't know Mike, he is an old friend of mine and he also happens to be the District Attorney for the City of Denver. "Our last guest is an old friend of David Ransom's. I would like you all to meet Brandi Wilson."

As soon as Brandi walked into the room Ransom got up and headed for the door where he was met by two uniformed police officers. The room became very quiet as Ransom was handcuffed and led out of the room.

"I am sorry that you all had to witness that," Zack said. "I can't tell you what that was all about at this time but you will get a full explanation as soon as possible. That concludes this meeting and I hope to see all of you tonight at O'Neil's. The first round will be on me."

People were a little subdued as they left the meeting. It wasn't that David Ransom was well-liked, because he wasn't. It was just that seeing him being led away in cuffs was such a shock.

As people were leaving Tom went over to Don DeLucia and congratulated him on his promotion. While they were talking Brad Thompson came over and stood next to Tom and waited for Tom to finish what he was saying to Don.

When tom turned to face him, Brad said, "Congratulations, Tom. I know you will do a good job. I guess that now you will be wanting my resignation."

"I don't expect to let our personal situation interfere with the business," Tom said. "You work for George and as long as he is happy with your work you will continue to have a job here."

"Thanks, Tom," Brad said. "Just for the record, I am sorry."

After Brad left Tom told the three VPs that he wanted to have a meeting with them on Monday and then he turned to Lisa and said, "Let's go move me out of the hotel and back home."

*****

9:45 PM

Tom and Lisa had dinner together in their own house for the first time in more than a week. While they were eating Tom told Lisa about some ideas he had for NTD.

"You know," Lisa said. "I don't think I want to work for NTD now that you're the president of the company."

"What? Why?" Tom asked.

"Well, we certainly won't need the money," Lisa said, "and there are other things I would rather do."

"Like what?" Tom asked.

"Like become a mother," Lisa said.

"Really? I'm all for that. When do you want to start?"

"Whenever you want but I was thinking that I would like to stop taking my pills tomorrow. I think that I would probably want to continue working until the doctor tells me to stop. After that I want to be a stay-at-home-mom," Lisa said.

"That's great. As soon as I get this cast off my leg, I'll put a bun in your oven," Tom said.

"We don't have to wait that long," Lisa said. "I have an idea of how we can do it even with you still in a cast."

"How?"

Lisa helped Tom get undressed and then she had him sit on a chair with his left leg straight out. Lisa then used her hands and mouth to get Tom fully aroused. Lisa then straddled Tom's legs with her own and lowered herself onto his lap taking his rigid cock inside her excited pussy. It wasn't great sex but Lisa was so happy to have Tom inside her again that she had a powerful orgasm. The position was not comfortable for Tom either but he was able to climax inside Lisa.

Afterward Tom joked that they were going to have to work on that to make it better to which Lisa responded with a smile, "Practice makes perfect."

Lisa helped Tom up to their bedroom and for the first time since the accident they slept together in the same bed.

*****

Wednesday May 26, 2004

Tom was a nervous wreck. He looked at Lisa hoping to see something in her expression that would alleviate his fears but there was no help there. Lisa's face was bright red and hair was stuck to the sweat on her forehead. Tom knew that Lisa was in pain because of how hard she was squeezing his hand.

Tom was afraid to look anywhere but into Lisa's eyes until he heard someone say, "There it is."

Tom turned and looked and he also saw it. Well actually he was seeing it in a mirror. It was the head forcing its way out. Tom was struck by how much hair there was on this tiny head.

Tom turned back to Lisa and said, "Okay baby, push now. One more big push."

Lisa did as instructed and suddenly the rest of the body came into view. The baby was messy and slimy and perfect. Tom looked at the face and the hair and turned to Lisa,

"It's a miniature Lisa. We have a beautiful baby girl."

Lisa began to cry and, through her happy sobs, she said, "I love you."

Tom had to wipe his own tears away before he leaned over to kiss his wife. "I love you too."

"Mr. Boyer, would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked.

Tom accepted the scissors from the nurse and cut the umbilical cord and then the nurse carried the baby over to the sink to clean her up.

"Should we name her Brandi?" Tom joked.

"You weren't planning on living much longer were you?" Lisa said. "We already agreed that we would name her Brenda."

A few minutes later the nurse brought the baby, now wrapped in a blanket, back over and put her in Lisa's arms. Lisa looked at her daughter and said, "Welcome to the world Brenda Boyer."

Tom was sure that his smile could not possible get any bigger as he bent down and kissed the two most important people in his life.

The End.

K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers