What Did I Do Last Night? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

Sybil was sinking back into her intoxicated state now and was losing her briefly recovered faculties. The fact that I had handed her her glass back and she was sipping again didn't help.

"Well, I...I mean every girl...nat-ur-ally you wanna see.... before it...goes into you.... Your penis!" Sybil blurted it out and then blushed again and this time everyone could see that she turned red in the face, over her neck, and down her chest all over the tops of her breasts and under them. It was even more striking because her skin was naturally so pale.

My head was still next to Sybil's so I whispered, but loud enough for Henk and Don to hear, "Do you mean you want him to whip out his cock so you can look at it before it lines up with that juicy hole of yours?"

Sybil blushed again, this time all the way to her navel, but she nodded, with her eyes tightly shut.

"Ok, I can do that!" Henk reassured her. He unzipped his pants, fumbled for a minute because his dick was hard, and brought out a very respectable-sized erect penis and smooth brown testicles. Obviously he did not wear briefs.

Sybil stared at his exposed genitals. "They're so pretty!" she said thickly, finally. "Can I touch them?"

"Sure," said Henk. "May I fondle your breasts?"

Sybil struggled to sit up and I helped hold her. She reached down and took his penis in one hand and cupped his ballsack in the other. She played with him for a while and then started to stroke his dick while she rolled his nuts in her other hand. While she was doing all that, more coordinated that I thought she would be, Henk reached around her arms, pulled her blouse open and reached in from the sides to gently heft and tug on her hanging breasts. Sybil slumped further forward and rested her head on Henk's shoulder while they felt each other up. Sybil's nipples stuck out hard and long, even before Henk pulled on them. Henk kissed her on the lips, then kissed her again with a little more passion than you might expect for two people who had met just an hour before.

It was sexy but the remaining guests in the rest of the room had been watching and getting aroused for a long time and were turning their attention to consummating their own desires. One couple was already in the guest bedroom screwing but there was enough room left on the king-sized bed for another pair if they didn't mind sharing. Another couple was in the dining room – he was seated on a chair and she was facing him, deep on his dick, rocking, getting both of them close to orgasm. I started to worry, but then I thought if they break the chair, they'll have to pay full price for it but I know I can get a discount where I bought it!

Don went over to the cabinet where we keep the video camera and I came back around and sat on the sofa next to Sybil again. When Henk and Sybil finally removed their tongues from each other's mouths and came up for air, Don was standing there ready to record. I unzipped the side of Sybil's miniskirt and then I reached across Sybil's lap so I had a firm hold on the hem.

"Sybil!" I said sharply, to get her attention through the alcohol fog. "Scoot forward and lift your cute little bubble butt off the cushion!"

Henk backed away to give me room, his erect penis bouncing up and down through his fly, bright red and aching to penetrate Sybil.

Sybil rose up and I pulled her skirt down to her knees, then down to her feet and off. I seem to spend half my time undressing Sybil these days. I hate it when she wears her uptight, button-down work clothes and underwear because they are not sexy and it takes forever to strip her naked.

From the moment the top of her skirt cleared her pussy, Henk's eyes were riveted to Sybil's mound. It was so pretty and feminine and you might even say coy because her prominent outer labia hid the inside pink almost completely, just the thin line of her slit which opens a tiny bit for just a moment when she changes position. Just before Henk dived for her, Don spoke up.

"Hey man, we're going to record this and show it to her tomorrow morning. Ok?"

Henk wasn't listening to anything except the call of his penis and it wanted to be inside Sybil, right now, right up to the balls. "Sure man, whatever," was all he said.

This was going to go too fast for Sybil! I had to slow him down. "Henk, dear," I said, "Sybil can be really tight sometimes so I suggest you use your mouth on her first and maybe a couple of fingers."

Henk grunted and took the advice, kneeling between her legs and diving into her muff with his hands on her thighs and pulling her outer lips apart. There it was, Sybil's hidden garden! Moist, pink, deep, with a little buried pearl of a clitoris, surrounded by delicate glistening smooth petals. As her pussy was exposed, a fresh, clean but warm hormonal fragrance wafted up from her pussy. I was right there with him and I smelled what Henk smelled. It was the smell of a woman aroused and willing! I love it when Sybil's sex odor gets strong, which is especially when she's ovulating.

You should have seen it, trust me! Henk licked and sucked her delicious genitals like a thirsty man drinking at a fountain, pulled her inner lips apart like flower petals, took them into his mouth and sucked on them for a while, and then thrust his tongue up into her hole as far as it could go. She then started moving her pelvis in circles when Henk began to make little circles with his tongue around but not right on her clit. Then, when Sybil was panting and gushing wet, he nibbled gently on her tiny nub with pursed lips. Sybil was moaning and thrusting her hips to push her clit hard in his face as if to yell "Harder! Movement! Friction!". All this time, Henk's erect penis was bobbing up and down, oozing pearly precome, and his balls were swinging low in their sack. Sybil was making little whimpering noises.

I moved away so that Don could get a better picture. I could see that Sybil was straining hard to come. The same alcohol that made her horny and lowered her inhibitions was keeping her from her orgasm. So I did what had worked before. I went around behind Sybil and started working her nipples, pulling them out and letting them go, pinching them (pretty hard!), and squeezing her tits like I was milking her. That seemed to get her over the block.

Henk was running the flat of his tongue over Sybil's clit, over and over again, stopping from time to time to suck on it. Suddenly Sybil cried out, not "Fuck!" or "Oh, God!" or "I'm coming", but something like "Oh my!", something that only Sybil would say while she was having a massive wet orgasm and creaming into the mouth of a man about to fuck her. She grabbed my arms and held onto me while she was coming, her back arched and her body lifted up off the sofa cushions as she surrendered control of her sex to a man she had just met. It was awesome, but then it always is with Sybil. I don't know where her orgasms come from, deep inside her, but she has an explosion in her pelvis when she comes. She also turns bright red in her face and all over her upper body, and she did that night, too.

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers
12