What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just need to use the loo and freshen up," Emma said, "Shall I give you a call when I'm ready?"

"Oh yes," Stephen spluttered, "Take your time, I'll wait next door."

Stephen was about to return to his room when he noticed a pair of small white cotton panties lying on top of a heap of clothing next to Emma's bed. They were very skimpy, in fact they had no back at all apart from a thin piece of material that would have been hidden between the butt-cheeks. What caught his eye next made his heart miss a beat and then restart with an almost audible thump. In the part of her panties that would have been next to her cunt a patch of wetness showed up as a darker area in the soft whiteness. Stephen noticed at the same time the female aroma was much stronger. She must have been wearing these panties while she lay on the bed pleasing herself with her fingers or who knows what?

His cock twitched again. He glanced at the bathroom door. He could hear the shower running. Stephen could not help himself - he just had to pick them up so he could breath in the erotic scent of his daughter's secret pleasure. Stephen held them close and savoured the fabulous scent of a girl's most private moments. He had always been sexually exited by a woman's smell, but the added taboo of smelling his own daughter's freshly creamed panties was one of the most exciting things he'd ever experienced. His cock was rapidly getting larger, and when Stephen gently licked and tasted the wetness it stood fully up and demanded his attention.

It felt good to release his cock and even better to stroke it as he tasted his daughter's cunt on her panties. Then he noticed something else that made his heart thump. On the bedside table, entirely unhidden, was a butt-plug. Gingerly, and glancing once again in the direction of the bathroom, Stephen picked it up and sniffed it. His nostrils were immediately filled with the unmistakable scent of musky, female butt. He felt his knees weaken and he licked the tip of the plug. He tasted the slight sweetness of KY, but the thought that it had just recently been buried in Emma's back-passage was a tremendous turn-on. He sniffed it again, drinking in the heady scent of the depths of his daughter's bottom, then resumed his licking of the toy until he was fellating it like a small, rubber cock. He didn't know which was the more exciting: that his teenage daughter masturbated with a butt-plug up her arse or that he now had it in his mouth and was tasting her bowels. He heard the shower turn off and hurriedly he stuffed his dick back in his pants, smeared a blob of KY on the plug to cover his tracks and let himself quietly out.

==========================

The meal was exquisite and both father and daughter had too much to eat and drink. If he was honest, Stephen realised that he would remember very little of either food or drink later on. His mind was occupied with other thoughts, most of them profoundly troubling. Emma was dressed in the classic little black dress, her hair tied up with wisps falling onto her bare shoulders. Her heaving bosoms filled the bodice of her dress, the neckline of which was so low cut that a centimetre more would have displayed her nipples to the entire restaurant. Stephen noticed the handsome young waiter ogling his daughter's tits and he should have been offended on her behalf, save for the fact that he was ogling them still more. He had never seen them looking so big, so desirable.

As they sat at the bar drinking Kir Royale before eating Stephen looked at his sexy daughter's long shapely legs. She was wearing stockings, black stockings Didn't she know what those did to a man? Even to her own father? As they shared a joke Stephen put his hand lightly on her thigh. He was about to pull away when he felt Emma's hand on top of his. Gently, almost imperceptibly, she moved his hand downwards to that he was touching her inner thigh, so sleek and firm. He lingered there for barely a few seconds but the effect was electric, the thrill intense. Later, a they chatted, Stephen watched her uncross and cross her legs and noticed a flash of her dark crotch. The idea of her wearing black panties thrilled him still further.

They began their meal, the young waiter glancing sidelong at her full jugs as she ordered. Throughout the meal Emma frequently touched his hand lightly with her fingertips; perhaps, Stephen reflected, the very fingertips that had earlier been at work in her twat. He thought back to the butt-plug and the taste of her rectum, far tastier than any of the dishes he had sampled at the table that evening. He found himself wondering about the scope of her sexual experience. It was unusual, after all, for a girl of her age to be indulging in anal play, even during masturbation. He wondered whether she had ever been buggered, whether she had ever pulled at the sheets and bitten the pillow in ecstasy as a huge cock filled her back-passage in deep, lusty thrusts. What a beautiful sight that would be: his blossoming eighteen-year old daughter trembling and moaning with pleasure as a well-hung youth filled her clasping shitter with his spurting cock.

"Daddy?" Emma's voice woke Stephen from his reverie

"Yes, what is it?" Stephen replied, still lost in his forbidden thoughts.

"Shall we have brandy in your room?" she asked smiling, "I could ask them to send a bottle up."

"Don't you think we've had enough?" Stephen asked, secretly worried that more booze might make him act on his fantasies.

"Maybe," his daughter grinned, "But we are celebrating."

"Okay, let's go."

They sat together on the sofa, rather too close for Stephen's liking, sipping some excellent Armagnac. He felt stiffness not only in his groin, but also in his shoulders and he stretched, groaning slightly.

"Are you okay Dad?" Emma asked, concerned, "Sit here and I'll get you another drink." She rose smoothly from the couch and passed close to him leaving a subtle air of perfume and musk as she went.

"I'm fine thanks sweetheart," Stephen managed to say, his voice betraying the nervousness he felt. Emma turned and came closer.

"Are you sure? Only you seem a bit distracted."

"Well it was a long drive and a big dinner. I'm just a little tired and sore." Emma squeezed his arm.

"Sit forward. I know what you need."

Stephen leaned forward on her instruction with his head over his knees. Emma stood beside the sofa and Stephen felt her gentle hands begin to massage the back of his neck and shoulders. It felt great, really great and certainly helped to ease the stress. But after a few minutes another form of stress returned because he was acutely aware that her thinly clothed body was only inches from his as she leant over him to work on his back. The source of that delightful aroma was only a few inches from his head. Breathing gently in Stephen sensed again her female musk and again that began to excite his cock. Stephen could just reach out and . . . No! Don't even think about it. She must have sensed his increased tension.

"Relax. That's an order." Stephen tried to breathe deeply, think about something else, and after a few more minutes managed to convince her he was okay.

"Thanks darling. That was perfect. I feel much better now." Stephen said, as she flopped down next to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"I love you Daddy. I'm glad we're here."

Stephen smiled at her, a great lump of emotion welling in him.

"Thanks Emma. I love you too, and I'm very proud of you." Her eyes sparkled and Stephen knew he'd said the right thing.

Her head was still on his shoulder and she wriggled a bit until her arm slipped round his waist and she hugged him. Careful not to touch anywhere a father shouldn't, Stephen hugged her back. The closeness of her and the smell of her hair brought back that other aroma and against his will his cock twitched and began to grow thicker. Stephen shifted to conceal it from her.

"You don't want to cuddle me do you?" She pulled back with a look of mock hurt.

"Yes I do. It's just that I was a bit, umm, uncomfortable."

"What with me?"

"No, just the drive, I'm a bit stiff, I mean I ache a bit."

"Where? Do you want me to massage it for you?"

"No!" Stephen replied, rather too quickly, "I mean no, its gone now thanks."

"I don't believe you! Show me! Prove it!" And saying this she grabbed a loose cushion from the seat and threw it at him. Stephen picked it up and threw it at her retreating rear as she rolled backwards over the arm of the couch, landed neatly, and dived sideways to avoid the cushion.

"Right - its war!" Emma laughed as she grabbed the cushion and did a long distance lob from the corner of the room. Stephen grabbed it in mid air and advanced, blocking her escape from the corner.

"Let battle commence." Stephen said menacingly, falling easily into a childish game, as he lunged towards her. But he should have accounted for her speed and agility. She ducked under his arm, grabbed the cushion and dived back onto the sofa. Without thinking Stephen dived after her and found his daughter pinned under him, face down and still holding the cushion.

This was a bad situation. Her rounded buttocks was now pressing against his already excited cock, but Stephen couldn't just stop in the middle of the game without making her suspicious, so he tried to take as much weight off her as possible while reaching round in an attempt to grab the cushion. But instead of the cushion his hands found something soft and firm at the same time - and warm as well. Emma laughed and pushed up with her hips to give her room to move the cushion. This must have been enough for her to feel his erection through only two or three thin layers of clothing. Lifting his weight a little more allowed Emma to wriggle and turn over quickly underneath him so that now she lay on her back.

A change came over her face. She now looked serious and happy at the same time. Not knowing what to expect Stephen did nothing, just lay with his arms lifting himself up from her warm body, her face a few inches below his.

Then to his surprise, but in all honestly not against his will, she reached up, put her arms round his neck, pulled him towards her and kissed him. Not the gently peck on the cheek of a daughter, but the sensuous, full on the lips kiss of a lover, the wetness of her tongue against his lips. After a few seconds of stunned panic Stephen pulled away.

"And now you know." She said quietly.

"Know what?" Stephen said like an idiot, still too shocked to think clearly.

"That I want you." She said, in matter of fact voice as if explaining to a small child.

"You mean. .?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"But Emma, darling, I, we . . ." But Stephen didn't finish because her lips touched his again and this time the tip of her tongue gently separated his lips and played an erotic dance with the tip of his own tongue. What could he do? He froze, not responding, but his baser instincts were gradually overcoming the taboo. After all this was a very attractive woman whom Stephen already loved, but she was also his daughter.

"Emma!" Stephen said pulling away firmly and trying to be stern.

"What?" she was laughing at me.

"I'm your father."

"I know." She said simply."And that's part of it."

"Part of it?"

"Yes silly, part of why I want to fuck you." A double blow hit him. The use of the word "fuck" by his daughter and the fact that it was him she wanted to fuck.

"But why?" Stephen said at last trying to get some measure of control and sanity back into the situation.

"Look," she said."Lie down next to me and I'll tell you."

Relieved to be out of the immediately compromising position, but still close enough to feel excited they lay full length along the sofa with her cuddling up to him and kissing him softly as she explained.

"I've thought about this a long time, and I'm quite certain I want to and that it's the right thing to do. I've loved you all my life, but now I'm a woman I want to love you like a woman."

"But we don't need to . . ."

"No, let me finish. The second reason is that I want to become - and to stay - as close to you as a real friend and the best way to do that is to share an intimate secret, and the best secret we could have is to be lovers. So I want you to love me and I want to love you back, and not just once or twice. We have the whole weekend and you can't deny you want me too because I felt this when you were lying on me just now." She pushed pussy mound against his still erect cock and Stephen had to agree with her, Stephen did want to.

"Listen darling. I do love you, you are such a very, . . . sexy woman, but we can't - its not right."

"Kiss me Daddy," Emma said in a low, sexy voice, "kiss me like a lover, kiss my mouth, my breasts and my pussy and then tell me it's not right."

So Stephen did the first of those things and his resolve melted away.

For the first time Stephen relaxed, knowing that she wanted to and so did he. He kissed her gently and lovingly, releasing years of care and love, pouring his warmth and feeling into her with soft lips and a giving tongue. She responded by opening her lips to admit him into the first of many intimate places they would discover during that long weekend. Encouraging him with small sighs of approval and satisfaction they lay for ages, while the falling evening light reflecting on the river illuminated the room with a soft glow.

As the kisses grew longer and more passionate Emma pushed away from her father, sat up and pulled her black top over her head and Stephen realised that what he had taken for a dress was in fact a tight lycra top and a tiny skirt, matching perfectly. She exposed her ripe tits and firm tummy to his gaze, then settled back down and lifted her erect nipple to his mouth.

"Kiss me here." She whispered.

"What here?"

"Oh yes, just there, and there, and . . ." Her voice trailed off into a deep sigh as Stephen gently kissed her upturned nipple then sucked it slowly into his mouth to roll his tongue gently round her little erect bud.

"You have such beautiful breasts. Such hard nipples."

"Mmmm." Was all the reply Stephen got as she lay back on the cushions while he moved with gentle kisses and licks across to her other nipple and then widened his attentions to the whole of her breasts. They were silky smooth and soft, but under that was the firmness of her young body. Stephen licked carefully round each mound and then down towards her tiny navel and back up to circle her erect nipples again and again. After many minutes of this sweet stimulation she reached up and began to unbutton his shirt, whispering "I want to feel you against me." As she pulled his furry chest against her breasts and kissed him again with increasing passion, her stronger more demanding tongue teased and provoked him into action.

Now she parted her legs and Stephen felt his erection pressing through his trousers and against the soft flesh between her legs. His cock was straining to be free of his trousers and his pants were wet with anticipation. They lay there kissing and moving against each other's bodies, anticipating but delaying the inevitable, becoming even more excited. Emma's legs were now wrapped round her father's back pulling his erection against her warm body, her hips moved slowly against him rubbing her moist and intimate warmth against his stiffness. Her kisses became hungrier and almost savage as she panted and made small squeaks and groans of passion as his hard cock touched her where she wanted it most.

"Emma, I'm going to come in my pants if you don't . . ."

"OK, yes, let's . . ." She wriggled her tight little black skirt down and kicked it to the floor, leaving her sweet young pussy pressing directly against his groin. Stephen could feel her warmth and wetness mingling with his and the head of his fabric-encased cock found her entrance. He realised with a thrill which ran through his veins like boiling lava that it was not her sexy-black panties that he had caught a flash of in the bar earlier, but her even sexier and very naked pussy. What he had mistaken for the silken gusset of black knickers had instead been the dark pubic fleece of her naked cunt. Stephen was almost coming as she pulled and tugged at his trousers and underpants. They both giggled as they got stuck on his cock but Emma quickly knelt before him and slid them off.

There was a moment of blissful suspense as Stephen looked down at his kneeling daughter and saw that she was staring intently at his hard, throbbing cock. Gently, she parted his thighs so that his spunk-laden bollocks flopped down over the edge of the sofa while his rigid prick jutted upwards from his groin. Leaning forward she pushed her breasts together so they enclosed his cock and began to gently massage his hardon with her breasts. Stephen could feel her erect nipples caressing his stomach as she rocked backwards and forwards. After a few minutes of this sweet torture she leaned froward to lick and kiss his nipples and then slowly, exquisitely slowly, licked down over his stomach towards his cock. Her nipples and breasts cushioned and caressed his balls as Stephen felt her exhale over his cock and then the gentlest of touches as the tip of her tongue began to explore the end of his cock.

She carefully licked the small slit in the end from where his own fuck juices had been oozing for the past few minutes. With appreciative noises she began to circle round the end of his cock with her tongue as Stephen began to get more excited. Her lips began to kiss and caress the end as Stephen began to thrust his hips upwards trying to bury his whole cock in her mouth. She giggled as she resisted his pushes and then as Stephen moaned for mercy she let the end of his cock pop between her lips and into her warm wet mouth. She sucked and licked lovingly at his cock and moved one hand round to cup his balls and the other to massage the shaft. Pressure began to build in the base of his cock as she increased the frequency of her sucking and then slowly matching the increased speed she let his cock go deeper and deeper into her mouth until she was sucking almost all of it into and out of her mouth. Stephen gasped and moaned in total helpless passion while Emma worked his cock ever deeper into her hungry mouth. She must have been swallowing the end of his cock because Stephen could feel the silky softness of the back of her throat around the tip of his cock. His balls tightened and this must have warned her that he was about to come because she clamped her hand hard around the base of his balls and tugged downwards, stopping him coming for a few moments.

His balls felt so full Stephen thought they might explode. His hips thrashed and Stephen moaned with the rising wave of passion that she was driving and leading him toward. As the first convulsions began to wrack his body she sucked the whole length of his cock so far into her mouth that he could feel her lips around its base. The first spurt of semen burst into the back of her throat causing an even more frenzied bout of deep sucking as more and more of his thick, salty jism filled her mouth. She swallowed and sucked, sucked and licked, wanting ever more of it. Stephen spasmed three or four more times sending huge spurts deeper into her mouth with each orgasmic crest and felt his daughter swallow and come back for more. She was moaning and sucking hungrily at his cock as Stephen collapsed back exhausted onto the sofa. She continued to gently lick and suck him while his cock grew softer and his balls relaxed, then lay back on the sofa beside him.

Not being in contact with her body, and seeing her lying back, nude, open, vulnerable and sensuous made him catch his breath. Just what was he doing? What was he thinking? What had they just done? Did she really know what she wanted? But the sight of her smooth firm breasts, her sexy tummy and the beautiful, soft-brown curly hair emphasising the swelling of her cunt mound was too much for him. Dreamily, still savouring her father's thick spunk as it trickled down her throat, Emma began to stroke her over-heated cunt.

1...34567...16