What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh!" Mark grunted, thrusting the full length of his cock into Emma's shitter. She rocked and rolled her arse against him, absorbing the feel of his cock, the incredibly stuffed sensation of being totally full of him. He pulled back, and it felt like he was yanking her guts out along with his retreating cock. He pulled maybe half his cock out of Emma, and then he shoved it straight into her. He began to hump his sister's dirtbox with violent, passionate strokes.

"Oh, fucking shit, that's so good Mark. Fuck my horny shithole!" she growled."Fuck the shit out of me, ream your sister's guts. Don't stop!" He didn't stop. Neither did Chloe. She seemed to have a definite pussy fixation, eating her way thirstily into Emma's cunt, using her fingers up the hot wet hole while she nibbled and sucked the clit. Emma heard Mark grunt, and somehow she knew Chloe was also tonguing his cock as it fucked in and out of her arse. Emma looked down. She was staring into Chloe's crotch. Her legs were open, and the wet slick pink of her cunt was showing, the lips parted as if they wanted to be kissed, little beads of moisture oozing slowly from within her body. Emma lowered her face and started to lick Chloe's belly, her tongue edging downward to the cunt itself. The smell of pussy filled her nostrils, and saliva filled her mouth. She slobbered her drool onto Chloe's hairy crotch and began to massage it into the flesh with her lapping tongue. Mark kept fucking her arse with his cock. He was fat and lustful, and she was tight and cock-full. He was fucking her in deep strokes that jolted and jarred her entire body and made her arse spasm in response. The cock reamed her tight arse, fucking mercilessly as Mark got into the thrill of fucking her arse, and there was not a thing she could do about it except take it. Emma was learning things about herself that she had never before guessed. The filthiness and perversity of being fucked up the arse were turning her on like crazy. Her elder brother was fucking her like a slut and she loved it. His cock cared only about its own pleasure, the sweet hot tightness of being crammed up her arsehole. And she was wiggling and writhing and urging him with the gyrations of her body to keep on fucking her just that way. Even more wild, she was nose-deep in Chloe's pussy, lapping the sticky crack and sliding her tongue into it for a more lingering taste of her cunt-cream, and her tongue tingled and burned with a growing urgency, a blistering frenzy of arousal. Her own cunt was full of Chloe's tongue, and she knew that she was coating it with a big helping of her fuck-juices. Emma's clit twitched and vibrated under the attack of Chloe's fingers, and she licked at Chloe's engorged pink button too, feeling within herself each spurt of pleasure that her tongue gave to Chloe. Mark kept his cock busy, but Emma's arsehole was enlarging now, accommodating itself to the fatness that filled her. He could get almost a full stroke, and he was taking advantage of it. His cock emerged from her shitter, only the knob still wedged within her tight arse-ring, and he plunged home with a driving downstroke that made Emma scream into Chloe's pussy.

"Oh, fuck me!" she moaned, her head shaking so frenetically she could hardly find the time to lick Chloe's cunt."Fuck my arse with your big hard cock!" She spread Chloe's cunt wide, exposing the carnation-pink of the interior, eating it with her eyes as well as her tongue. There was something truly beautiful and mysterious about the texture of the pussy that filled her gaze. The slickness of the flesh tempted her tongue. She fucked through with her tongue, pushing it deep into Chloe, relishing the funky cunt-taste that she found within. She drew her tongue out and dribbled the juices onto Chloe's hard clit, feeling it throb beneath the caresses of her tongue. Her anal tightness yielded dramatically as Mark's prick fucked in and out of her shit-chute. She was still a snug fit around the swollen barrel of his cock, but he penetrated her again and again with virtually no problem. He worked her legs as he fucked her, sliding her slick thighs around his body and squeezing them around himself. It made her arse clench even more tightly on his cock, and the enhanced sensations made Emma whimper and shriek. She felt the unmistakable tremors of orgasm shooting through Chloe's pussy. Emma began to lick faster. She was aware of the action in her arse, but it took a back seat for now to the struggle to get Chloe off. She tongued the girl's pussy, poking in and out, worshipping the other girl's clit. Chloe bounced and shook and moaned. Her body was so frantic that she drove Emma upward again and again, each convulsion making Emma bang more hotly into the cock that plugged her arse. Chloe wasn't doing much cunt-eating right now, but that was okay. Mark's cock was providing all the stimulation Emma could handle. She drank the juices that oozed from Chloe's fuck-hole, and she tongued into her cunt, hungry for more. Beneath her, Chloe was moaning.

"Oooooohhhh, I'm commmmming!" she squealed."Make me squirt, baby! Lick that hairy cunt! Eat my clit! Mmmmmmm, get me offfffff!" Mark yanked his cock out of Emma's arsehole and shoved it straight into Chloe's mouth. She sucked at it, gagging as it went too deep, but she didn't stop sucking, and Mark gave her three or four heartfelt thrusts before he freed his cock from her lips and slammed it up Emma's shitter once more. The sensation of having him inside her again was all that Emma needed. Her head jerked upward.

"Oh, you bastard!" she shrieked,"You're making me commmmme!"

Mark kept fucking Emma, and she screamed with each thrust. Chloe had a finger or two up her pussy, and Emma squirmed back and forth, alternately impaling herself on the cock and the digits. She was holding a tit with one hand, Chloe's cunt with the other, and she shuddered as her arsehole refilled, time after time, with the horny stabs of Mark's prick.

"I'm gonna come!" Mark panted from behind her. Emma was in the throes of a big orgasm, but she couldn't miss his words, and she jerked forward desperately, disengaging her arse from his prick. Turning around, she saw him already shoving his prick into Chloe's mouth.

"Don't be so greedy, you slag!" she gasped, throwing herself down upon her sweat-soaked body. Her tits lay full and firm upon Chloe's, and her pussy was shoved against her crotch, their matted sweaty pubes mashing together. She forced her to release Mark's prick, and she sucked it into her own lips, pursing them around the thick throbbing shaft as she took it in. She sucked wildly, crazily, gnawing and pressuring his cock, relishing the flavour of her own back-passage. Chloe was moaning and scratching and whining, and Emma allowed her another suck or two before she took it back into her own mouth. Her mouth watered as she watched Chloe sucking, and then it would be her turn, and she took him in greedily, until the unspoken plea in Chloe's brown eyes inspired her to share. Her body still tingled from her orgasm, and the constant rubbing of her pussy against Chloe's kept her fires blazing high. She wolfed the cock, surrendering it reluctantly, waiting for the moment it would enter her mouth once more. Mark's balls hung in Chloe's eyes. It wasn't a great angle for Chloe to suck from, but it was a perfect shot for Mark's tool into Emma's mouth, and she took advantage of it. Her tongue caressed him whorishly, licking the hot hard shaft of cock as he thrust in and out.

He had his eyes shut, and his prick was trembling spasmodically as it worked in and out of their mouths. Emma tasted the jizz already oozing from his knob, and she sucked more desperately, anxious for him to empty his balls down her throat.

"Give me some!" Chloe gasped, grabbing for his cock. Emma moaned in disgust as she had to release it, and she watched Chloe suck the knob into her mouth, closing her lips tightly around it. She made a kissy-face at Emma, gurgling as she sucked the end of Mark's prick. Her tongue was working feverishly, to judge from the way her cheeks jiggled. She rolled her eyes in delight and she kept on sucking. Emma stroked his cock-shaft up and down while Chloe nursed his prick-knob. Chloe made gulping sounds of pleasure and gluttony, and then her mouth opened wide and the cock came bouncing out, slapping Emma in the face. As it touched her nose, it started to squirt.

"Yes!" Mark shouted."Oh, eat my cum, you fucking whores!" He came in a huge gush, the jizz boiling out of his balls. It splattered both girls' faces. Emma was still holding him as she sucked noisily on the shaft, milking out his load. Then the girls kissed, licking one another, drinking the cum that puddled on their skin. Emma got the end of his prick between her lips and took his last squirt square on the tongue, savouring the slime as it oozed down her throat. Then she bent down and resumed lapping the spilled-out jizz from Chloe's face.

Entirely exhausted by the experience, Mark lay back on the bed and watched the unbelievably hot scene before him: two sexy girls -- one of them his girlfriend, the other his teenage sister -- kissing and caressing one another's naked bodies as they basked in the afterglow of orgasm, their big, juicy breasts squashed together, wet, hairy pussies locked together in some kind of vaginal French kiss, tongues duelling in their spunk-filled mouths as hands fondled, caressed and pinched. It was the kind of scene that would have made him instantly hard had he not just fucked his sister's arse twice in the last hour.

"So Mark," Chloe asked her boyfriend, breaking off her passionate snog with his younger sister, "Do you think you're up to giving me one up the chuff now?"

"Oh baby," Mark moaned weakly, "I want to, but I'm so shagged out, I don't think I can get a boner again."

"Well Emma," Chloe turned to the girl in her arms, "Looks like you and I will have to make him hard. Let's show him how dirty we can be."

"Okay," Emma began, "But I need to loo first."

"Fine, let's go," Chloe replied, leading her by the hand to the bathroom. When they arrived, Emma was not sure what to make of the situation. She was standing naked in the bathroom with Chloe and Mark waiting expectantly.

"You're not going to watch me pee are you?"

"Darling," Chloe smiled, "Even better. You're going to pee all over me, all over my tits."

"Oh my God!" Emma exclaimed, clasping her hand to her mouth in shock, "That's so rude!"

"No," Chloe said quietly, "You have just been sodomised by your own brother and then I sucked his spunk from your bottom. That's what I call rude." Emma couldn't really argue with that and she followed Chloe's lead as she was led to the bath. Chloe reclined in the bath and Emma stood over her, facing her.

"Mmmm, doesn't your sister have a lovely bushy cunt?" Chloe cooed to her boyfriend, "Don't you want to see that delicious fanny squirting hot, salty piss all over my baps?"

"Oh fuck yes," Mark gasped, "Piss all over her slutty jugs Emma, she fucking loves that." Mark climbed into the bath behind his sister and reached around to cup her firm tits, pinching her stiff brown nipples hard as he kissed her neck and urged her on with whispered obscenities. Emma felt her legs wobble like jelly and was grateful for her brother's support. Chloe grasped her large bosoms in her hands and held them up towards Emma's crotch, waiting for the piss to spatter them. Parting her meaty cunt-flaps, Emma took a deep breath and relaxed, letting a hot stream of golden urine squirt over her Chloe's tits. Chloe gave a throaty moan of delight and began to squeeze and knead her beautiful jugs in the piss that shot from Emma's furry cunt, letting it run down her belly and soak her cunt. Then suddenly she leaned forward and covered Emma's pissing cunt with her mouth, tonguing the cleft of Emma's sodden sex and gulping down the pee that filled her mouth.

Emma felt excitement and horror in equal measure as Chloe greedily swallowed her piss, managing to stimulate her sopping cunt with her tongue at the same time, but at that point there was nothing she could do to stem the flow.

Gradually, the spurting stream declined to a trickle and stopped, Chloe digging into her piss-wet cunt with her tongue as if trying to swallow every last drop of Emma's golden nectar. The girls kissed and Emma tasted her own urine in Chloe's mouth before ducking down to lap at her wet, salty tits.

Chloe positioned herself so that she was sitting on the edge of the large bathtub and Emma knelt before her. She felt Mark pushing her head downwards towards his girlfriend's fanny. She needed little prompting, and buried her face in the older girl's bush and began to eat her, savouring the delicious cocktail of Chloe's fuck-cream and her own pee. Chloe grasped her heaving jugs and with a shudder began pissing into the mouth of her young protegee. Emma's mouth filled immediately with hot, tasty pee. She swallowed as fast as she can, the remainder of the piss that bubbled and fizzed from Chloe's cunt running down her chin to drip from her tits.

As Emma greedily gulped down as much of Chloe's steaming pee as she could she felt Chloe bend forward, grasp her buttocks and pull them apart. No sooner had she down so, Emma felt something hot and wet splash against her shithole. With a surge of pleasure in her cunt, she realised that her brother was pissing on her butt, directing the stinging jet onto the exposed pucker of her anus. Chloe's cunt yielded a final few drops of tasty pee which Emma licked from her vadge, but Mark continued to hose down her bottom, directing the stream downwards to soak her twat with his piss.

After a steamy shower during which the three young lovers carefully soaped one another's bodies, they returned to the bedroom that Mark and Chloe shared. Chloe went to her dressing table and rifled in a drawer, returning with a pump dispenser of silicon lube and a large dildo. The dildo was black and sleek, with a strange curve to it. It didn't look much like a real penis and Chloe explained that it was a special anal dildo designed to give maximum pleasure in the rectum. Chloe slotted the dildo into a leather harness and together with Mark she fitted it to Emma's hips. The dildo had a protruding based which was embedded in Emma's cunt as the dildo harness was put on her, and the harness itself had a integrated buttplug which filled her bottom. Just wearing the thing was a pleasure in itself, but Emma had a feeling that she was supposed to be doing something with it.

She only realised what that was when she noticed Mark on all fours on the bed, his knees drawn up to his chest and splayed open so that his tight, muscular buns hung over the edge of the bed. He reached down and spread his buttcheeks and, reading this as an invitation, Emma knelt behind her brother and began to rim his tiny puckered rosehole. It excited her that his arsehole could taste so clean and soapy but at the same time so hot and masculine. Emma rimmed her brother more intimately than ever before, trying to push her tongue up into his rectum as he thrust his firm muscular buns backwards at her.

Chloe came between them and started to lube her boyfriend's anus and Emma's strap-on cock. Emma watched in amazement as Chloe's nimble fingers rubbed a dollop of silicone lube into her boyfriend's dark puckered shithole and she realised that strap-on dildo was intended for him, not Chloe as she first imagined. Mark's butthole yielded quickly to his girlfriend's expert ministrations and within a minute or so his rubbery shit-ring was gripping two of Chloe's greasy fingers.

The next stage of Emma's anal initiation had arrived and she stood behind her brother's arse and pressed the greasy tip of the dildo against the lewdly bulging knot of her brother's shithole. Emma was not entirely sure what to do next, but Mark took the lead, pushing his butt backwards onto her dildo until the whole seven inches was buried in his shit-chute.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mark bellowed, fisting his hardening cock, "That feels so fucking good."

Emma only then realised what Chloe had meant when she had told Emma that they both enjoyed anal sex; her brother liked having his butt fucked too. Grasping his slim hairy hips, Emma began to thrust into his well greased shitter, buggering her brother as Chloe watched them intently, frigging herself. The sensation was extraordinary; she was fucking his arse, but with a phallus that was not hers. However, every time she rammed his guts the part of the dildo inside her pussy was pushed further inside her.

"Fuck him hard," Chloe urged her, "He loves it hard up his shitter. Oh yeah, that's it, fuck his cunt."

Emma lost count of time as she sodomised her elder brother, encouraged by Chloe's filthy talk, but eventually Mark told her that if she fucked him any more he would come. She pulled the toy from his hairy butt with a slurp and unbuckled the harness, desperate to access her dripping fanny with her fingers. She sat in an armchair, hooking her legs over the arms, relishing the feeling of the butt-plug in her shitter and her fingers in her cunt as she watched what Mark and Chloe would do next.

Chloe informed her that she was about to witness the ultimate in butt-sex. She assumed the position that Mark had been in, her bottom pushed out, her back arched, breasts crushed against the bed. Mark knelt behind her, his cock once again massively hard and dripping pre-come onto the carpet in long viscous strings. He covered his entire hand with lube, like a surgeon scrubbing up. Then, after rimming his girlfriend's fur-choked shithole he began to finger her tight brown pucker.

Mark plunged one of his lube coated fingers into her arsehole, which was pleading to be plundered. When he put his second finger in, Chloe could feel her sphincter begin to relax, lubricated by the jelly and her own juices. When his third finger plunged into the inner sanctum of her rectum, her clit actually started to tremble. Easing his fourth digit in, Mark began swirling his fingers deeper into her dirt tunnel. Chloe didn't feel any pain, just felt intense ecstasy. It was as if the sensitive nerve endings of her anus were singing out in joy! Chloe was moaning like a bitch in heat as Mark rotated his bunched fingers inside her rectum, pushing forward all the time. Chloe uncapped a small brown bottom and sniffed deeply from it, then looked over her shoulder and nodded meaningfully at her lover. With his other hand Mark slapped Chloe's buttock hard and pushed his hand forward so that his knuckles entered her back-passage. When Mark finally squeezed his thumb into her arsehole, and all five fingers danced around inside her most intimate of orifices, a great emotion seized her entire body.

"More! Shove your fist all the way in!" Chloe yelled.

Mark, caught up in the moment, did just that. Chloe could feel her anus opening to accommodate his entire fist. Her bowels sucked up Mark's hand like a giant vacuum. He pushed his arm in and out of her shit passage. Mark, too, had become excited; his breathing was heavy and laboured. As for her, Chloe was past the point of no return. her orgasm started somewhere in her intestines, gathering momentum until her clit vibrated and her pussy felt as if it was going to burst! Chloe came, and came, and almost fainted with pleasure. Mark fisted her throughout her climax then withdrew his fist, glistening with lube and flecks of shit, and began to pump his huge boner.

Lying on her back, Chloe drew her knees up towards her breasts and offered her gaping shithole to her boyfriend who trust his cock into her impossibly stretched shit-pit in one violent stroke. Emma knelt close to the action so she could see her brother's fat cock pump in and out of Chloe's abused shithole. Amazingly, given her recent fisting, Chloe's anus gripped the invading prick, shit and lube frothing around its base. As he buggered her, Mark grasped her tits, pinching her nips hard before slapping the wobbling flesh of her bosoms. That seemed to send Chloe over the edge and she began to climax, grunting and mewing at first but finally coming so hard that no sound came from her throat, just a silent scream of ecstasy as she trashed around on the bed as she enjoyed the sodomy of her shit-tube and the torture of her jugs.