What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's face was so close to the action that she was almost able to lick Mark's greasy pole as it pistoned into his lover's taut anus. As Chloe's orgasm subsided Mark pulled his huge cock from her butthole with a wet plop, leaving her gaping. Entirely unbidden, and overcome by a powerful sense of wild lust, Emma thrust her tongue into Chloe's bottom, the rich, earthy taste of the older girl's rectum filling her mouth. As she felt Chloe's slack butthole begin to snap shut, Emma gripped her brother's hefty cock by the root and took it into her mouth. She was amazed at her own depravity. Mark's cock was dripping with lube and liberally smeared with Chloe's shit, but nothing was going to deflect Emma in her overwhelming desire to taste the forbidden, rich flavours of the couple's unnatural coupling. Emma's skilful cock-sucking brought Mark to the edge of climax, so when he again thrust his prick into the welcoming sheath of Chloe's back-passage he began to spew jism into her guts almost immediately. Chloe collapsed onto the bed, her fingers still busy in her snatch, allowing Mark's spent cock to slip from her arse. Mark and Emma both sought to lick and kiss Chloe's freshly-buggered arsehole, their eager tongues meeting in the wide-stretched ring of her plundered bottom, their mouths filling with the creamy spunk that bubbled up from the depths of Chloe's helplessly farting shitter.

For the rest of the week, Emma shared a bed with Chloe and Mark and enjoyed many more buggerings, both courtesy of her own brother's stiff prick and Chloe's large collection of dildoes. The night before she left, loosened by a couple of bottles of wine and a joint, Emma even managed to accommodate Chloe's fist in her bottom, squirming with exquisite pleasure as her overstretched arsehole gripped Chloe's greasy wrist and Mark's tongue worked her dripping pussy.

Unsurprisingly, she came to find sex with Ian something of a disappointment. It still felt good when he fucked her, but she longed for him to finish her off by fucking her arse, or at the very least probe her rectum with his fingers as he fucked her, but he showed no interest whatsoever in her beautiful and receptive bottom, so the relationship ended. When Mark was home during vacations, or when Emma visited him and Chloe at university, she enjoyed frequents and energetic bouts of sodomy; but it was hardly a long term solution to her ever growing need for raunchy butt-sex.

============================

A two-week holiday romance with a Spanish waiter in Malaga fulfilled her for a while. She would relax with friends on the beach during the day, knowing that at night Pablo would come to her room and, after rimming her with exquisite skill, would bugger her deeply again and again, until her limbs felt like jelly and her bottom was filled to the brim with thick, creamy sperm. The night before she left to return to England, Pablo brought a couple of friends to her room for what would remain for some time the best night of her life. Pablo was olive skinned with a hairy, muscular body; Jorge was Brazillian, black and smooth with the biggest cock Emma had ever seen; and Simon was blond and American, slim and boyish but still packing a hefty circumcised tool. Even before any of them ad buggered her, Emma felt as if she had died and gone to heaven as she squirmed naked on her bed, Pablo's expert tongue stabbing into her shithole, Jorge feasting on her furry cunt and Simon sucking and biting her breasts. She lost count of the number of times that they buggered her that night, pounding her shit-channel, liberally lubricated with hot, slimy spunk. The three young men also gave Emma her first taste of double penetration, a sexual act that would remain a favourite of hers. But in spite of all the delicious pleasure that being fucked by their big, thrusting cocks gave her, the most exciting part of that night for Emma was when Pablo and Jorge fucked each other. When Jorge pulled his huge black pole from her farting crap-chute, smothered with come and the churned-up contents of her bowels, Emma expected him to thrust it into her mouth. She was surprised to see Pablo take it into his mouth instead. The Spaniard took the slippery black dong into his mouth and sucked vigourously, licking off every trace of come and shit. Pablo had taken Emma's dildo up his arse a couple of times and now wanted to feel a real, flesh-and-blood dick filling his guts for the first time. He bent over, spreading his hairy buns and Jorge rimmed his friend noisily, before easing his huge, spit-wet prick up his tight shit-channel. Watching these two horny, masculine men lose themselves in lust with each other, seeing Jorge's enormous fuck-rod piston in and out of Pablo's tight, male cunt, was the horniest thing Emma had ever seen. Emma felt Simon's cock, which was by now once again buried deep up her own shitter, twitch as he, too, watched the hot scene of mansex before him. Simon had never before considered sex with a man, but he was now incredibly aroused at the sight of this hard, all-male fucking. Squeezing Emma's baps hard, his cock erupted in her overstuffed bowels and he came. As his cock slipped from her arse, Emma moved down the bed and spread her legs. Pablo buried his face in her fanny and licked her thirstily, the massive prick in his shitter sending jolts of pleasure through his body. Emma pulled her knees back and spread the cheeks of her well-buggered bottom so that Pablo could swallow the tasty cream that bubbled from her gaping shithole. Jorge suddenly threw his head back and came with such intensity that Emma could almost feel the surges of thick jism that he was squirting up Pablo's shit-pipe.

Knowing her greed for semen, Pablo crouched over is sexy English girlfriend and let the come dribble from his slack butthole into her mouth. Simon lost his anal virginity to Pablo too, and fed Emma another load of thick, tasty come from his butthole.

The four lovers staggered to the bathroom to shower. Emma sat on the tiled floor, come dripping from her cunt and shitter, and opened her mouth. After two weeks shagging the horny little slut, Pablo knew exactly what she wanted and began to piss over her, first over her face and into her mouth, then down to her heaving baps and onwards down to her hairy sex. Jorge and Simon quickly followed suit, splashing her naked body with hot, salty urine. She luxuriated in the piss which cascaded over her ripe young body, into her mouth, over her tits and onto her cunt-mound, all at once.

Exhausted from their exertions, the four horny fuckers decided to shower together and then get some sleep. Emma drifted off with Pablo's cock wedged in the crack of her butt and Simon's eager mouth kissing her breasts. As the sun rose the lads woke first and began to lick and caress the sleeping British fuck-slut lying between them. Emma awoke to find herself being kissed and licked all over her body.

To her delight, she saw that her three fuck-studs were all massively erect. Emma's butthole was a little sore from the rough treatment it had received earlier that night, but that was not going to stop her from feeling their beautiful cocks stoking the fires of her greedy turd-chute one final time.

Aware that this might be the last good buggering she received for some time, Emma wanted to be fucked like a whore, buggered good and hard with no preliminaries, and she told them so. The boys did exactly as she asked, ramming their steel-hard pricks into the sucking channel of her shitter and sodomising her hard, slapping her buttocks and calling her a bitch and a slut. Each buggered her in five minute stints, one after the other. Emma lost track of whose cock was up her arse, but didn't care: all she knew was that her back-passage was stuffed full of hard cock-meat and that she was in arse-fucking heaven. After almost an hour of arse-splitting sodomy, Emma lay on her back and the fucking resumed, this time the boys pinching her large nipples and slapping her norks as they sodomised her. Emma was coming hard, and it was clear that the lads' bollocks were stirring too. As Emma frigged her cunt and arsehole, her fuckers knelt around her, jacking their slippery cocks. Emma looked up lustfully at their huge cocks, glistening with lube and smeared with shit from her arse. They smelled strongly of her bowels and Emma longed to suck them, to taste her own anal funk on each rigid, dripping dong, but that would have been too greedy: right now she was just happy with their spunk. They gave it to her. One after the other they came, sending ropes of boiling jism over her; shooting come into her mouth and over her face and festooning her big tits with pearly gobs of sperm.

Jorge and Simon went to shower before they left, but Pablo remained with her, licking the come from her face, then lapping it from her slippery teats and feeding it to her from his mouth. Then, when Jorge and Simon had left, Emma led Pablo by the hand to the bathroom for what had become their morning ritual.

The first time Pablo had asked her to do this it had shocked her that any man should be turned on by anything so kinky and perverted. Yet now its very kinkiness and perversity excited her almost as much as it clearly did him. Bending over, Emma felt Pablo's hands spread her buttocks and press is face into her butt-crack, inhaling deeply the scent of her arse. His tongue began to lash her butthole, still tingling from the assault it had received from three big cocks that night. As he rimmed her expertly he massaged her buttocks and tickled her dripping pussy, driving his tongue as far as he could into her horny shithole. After giving her anus a good tongue bath he settled back on his haunches and masturbated, eyeing her bottom lasciviously. Emma squatted slightly and pushed, farting loudly. Pablo loved to hear her farting and thanks to the marathon buggering that Emma had received that night, so much air had been pushed up into her bottom that she was able to force out several loud, fragrant farts. Pablo watched intently as Emma's small, brown butthole bloomed outwards and the tip of a fat turd emerged. His cock was painfully hard, and the prospect of seeing this horny English teenager shitting a big turd from her sexy arse made it even harder. The log was thick and firm and Pablo wanked vigourously as inch after inch of slippery girl-turd emerged from her stretched hole. When the turd fell to the floor with a splat, Pablo seized his steel-hard cock and shoved it up her now empty crap-chute, violently buggering her shitty bottom until he felt his balls churn and he realised he was about to come. Pulling his filthy cock from her shitter, he came in hard spurts, shooting his creamy jism into Emma's freshly shat turds.

==================================

When Emma got back to England, she resumed her trips to her father's porn trunk, masturbating furiously as she read sordid tales of incestuous butt-fucking. She had an almost constant desire to be fucked in the arse, a desire she felt little optimism in fulfilling. She had even cheated on one of her friends in attempt to satisfy her ever increasing need for hard butt-sex. She knew the girl had anal sex with her boyfriend, so when she spotted him alone at a party, she pounced. Half an hour later they had found a deserted bathroom on the top floor of the house and Emma found herself bending over the sink as her friend's boyfriend, a good-looking Pakistani lad called Ashfaq, working his oily bell-end into her anus. His circumcised prick was huge and thick but compared to Pablo, though, his technique was lamentable; just a perfunctory butt-fuck. He fucked her hard, slapping her buttocks and calling her a slut, but he paid no attention to her tits or cunt as he buggered her. Emma desperately pleasured herself and was close to orgasm when Ashfaq came, but as she started to feel it take hold she realised that he had already come inside her rectum and was pulling out. So ended the least satisfactory bout of anal sex of her life. She didn't have any sessions with Mark to look forward to either. He and Chloe were working in the South of France for the summer and all she had was a now distant memory of a thrilling threesome with them before they left. Even worse, she would be at university before they returned. Emma finally decided that until she arrived there, there was only one man who might be able to satisfy her sexually. Her father.

===========================

When Emma's A-level results came through, her mother and younger sister were away visiting relations for the weekend so it was just her and her father in the house. Just the way she wanted it. When her father offered to take her out to dinner to celebrate the following weekend, Emma jumped at the suggestion.

"Darling, I've been thinking. . ." Stephen Boswell said to his daughter a couple of days later.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Perhaps we could do something better than dinner this weekend?"

"Like what?" Emma asked, knowing that the only good answer would be, "We could spend the whole afternoon fucking like bunnies."

"Well," her father began, "Its my 40th birthday on Saturday night, so if we did dinner for your A-levels on Friday we could do it again for my birthday the next day; two for the price of one so to speak? We could go away somewhere, a nice hotel somewhere. Really spoil ourselves."

"That sounds lovely," Emma replied, grateful to be offered two chances to seduce her hunky father, not one.

"Good, that's settled then. I'll booked a weekend at a hotel somewhere in Yorkshire, just me and you. We'll have some fun."

"Oh we will," thought Emma, her pussy tingling already, "We certainly will."

As she left the room, Stephen Boswell watched his daughter's buttocks wobble deliciously under her thin cotton skirt. No trace of a pantyline, he noticed. The thought of her naked pussy brought a flush to his cheeks. Would it be furry or did she shave, he wondered? Then, alarmed to be considering his eighteen year old daughter's charms in this way, he decided to go upstairs for a shower. As he stripped naked in his bedroom, he caught sight of his reflection in the mirror. He was a handsome man, lean and muscular with no sign of greying in his thick black hair, save for the slightest hint at the temples. He ran his fingers through the thick black hair on his tanned chest, and pinched his nipples. Not bad for a couple of days off forty, he thought; probably mostly thanks to the gym subscription his wife had given him a few Christmases ago. Poor Susannah. It was ironic really. She had given him the gym subscription in order to ensure a trim and fit husband yet she no longer seemed to have any interest in his body. The sex had dried up soon after their marriage. His first marriage had broken down soon after Rachel, their youngest daughter, had been born, and Susannah had been a shoulder to cry on. A friend who had quickly become a lover. When he married Susannah the sex had been good, mind blowing even, for a year or so and then suddenly it stopped. Stephen always expected it to come back, but it never had. His thrice-weekly work-out had simply made him more attractive to other women, often younger; and Stephen had sought solace in their arms. The most recent had been among the most exciting had been with a girl called Carla Masciani. Her father Roberto was an second-generation Italian and a partner in Stephen's firm. Clearly no stranger to men, Carla had known what she was doing. Stephen had been captivated by her eyes, her air of erotic exoticism, powerless to resist when she had led him into a linen cupboard and kissed him at the firm's summer party. God, she'd been horny; trying to devour him in her lust.

Two hours later, Stephen had hastily arranged a hotel room and was alone with Carla. He could remember every detail of that night; the perfume of her dusky breasts, the hardness of her stiff dark nipples in his mouth, the mossy softness of her bush, the clinging wetness of her tight vagina, the intoxicating musk of her puckered anus as he rimmed her. So many things. But best of all he remembered the incredible excitement of fucking her bottom, and her willingness to be buggered. She was lying on her back, her knees pulled back, and Stephen was munching greedily on her pussy, licking his own come from the depths of her sex. Moving his head down, his tongue made contact with her puckered shithole and he started to rim her, swirling his tongue around the teenager's forbidden hole, trying to poke the tip into her rectum. The taste of her bottom was making her hard and so when she begged him to fuck her arse, he was more than ready. It clearly wasn't the first time she had been buggered and before long Stephen was fucking her tight shitter as hard as he could, her huge breasts squashed against his chest, their mouths devouring one another as Carla climaxed over and over again.

The only thing that slightly bothered Stephen about that encounter was that Carla was exactly the same age as Emma. How would he have reacted if his colleague Roberto had spent a night buggering Emma? What disturbed him, he realised, was that he found the thought exciting. Lying back on his bed he began to masturbate, gripping his now fully-hard cock in his fist and letting his mind fill with a now well-rehearsed fantasy. It always started the same way; with Carla and Emma nude in each other's arms, their bodies glistening with sweat in the heat of their lesbian lust, thick cooze dripping from their aroused pussies. He and Roberto would be there watching, leisurely jacking their painfully hard cocks as they watched their daughters make lesbian love. Eventually both girls would beg to be fucked and Roberto would work his Italian sausage into Emma's bottom as Stephen got down to buggering Carla. Then, when both horny tarts had big loads of spunk up their shitters, Emma would squat over Carla's face and let a big gob of Roberto's come dribble into her friend's mouth. Carla would return the compliment and with mounting arousal Stephen would watch his own daughter lick his own hot jism from her friend's arsehole. Finally, Carla would hold Emma's buttocks wide open and invite Stephen to sodomise her. It was always at this point in the fantasy, when Stephen felt the tight, rubbery grip of his elder daughter's anus slide slowly down the engorged shaft of his cock, that he came. And this afternoon was no exception. Fisting his eight inch cock, Stephen dug a finger into the tight, sweaty core of his hairy shithole and fingered his butt as he imagine fucking his teenage daughter in the arse. Moments later, he lay on his bed, his hairy chest spattered with warm jizz, feeling somewhat guilty but very, very turned on.

==================================

Lazing his hotel room before dinner, Stephen Boswell fought off the urge to masturbate. He would be having dinner with his daughter soon, and as there was a great danger he might think about her as he wanked, he thought it improper to even try. He drifted off for forty winks, exhausted by the journey, and was unable to prevent thoughts of his daughter's breasts filling his mind, just as surely as they and filled the tight lycra top that she had worn on the way up here. When he awoke he realised that almost time for dinner, so he decided to knock on Emma's door to see whether she was ready to go down to the restaurant.

After a short delay, Emma answered the door wearing a robe and Stephen stepped into her room - it was a single room like Stephen's and the bathroom was en suite. Stephen noticed the faint aroma immediately. A pleasant musky tang hung in the warm room and if Stephen hadn't still been a bit groggy from his nap he would have known straight away what it was. But it took him a few moments to notice the body-shaped depression in her duvet where she had obviously recently been lying. Studying the shape Stephen realised that she had been lying with her legs apart and then it clicked. The faint lingering smell was the smell of a recently excited female body. Stephen felt a little tingle of excitement stir in his groin.