What Does It Mean? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,235 Followers

I could hear uncontrolled crying on the phone as I hung up.

EPILOGUE

The divorce went through and it had so much notoriety involved in it that Grace moved to Nashville, near our son. He really didn't want her nearby but she was his mother and he couldn't divorce her as I had done. He tells me she's taken up with another woman there and I guess that's what she wanted all along.

The psychiatrist lost her license to practice in this state and her husband divorced her. The alienation of affection suit won me a $100,000 judgement against her and I bought a cabin on a lake a couple of hours away so I could pursue my fishing hobby.

I've found another woman who hates Ofrah as much as I do and we get along great together. We're getting married next week and I'm looking forward to a happy retirement with her someday. We'll honeymoon at the cabin since she likes to fish also.

THE END

This was just a story created from a wild imagination. It would probably never occur in real life as described, but I wanted to address the unfortunate de-emphasizing of wedding vows in our society today. I'm sure there are others who are just as concerned. Thank you for reading it.

Agena

Agena
Agena
1,235 Followers
12