All Comments on 'What Gets Me There'

by bindme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confused

A prick and a pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. I lost my sex drive because of the confusion. BAD editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Way too confused to get off. Are you supposed to have both a penis and a vagina or is that a mistake? Bewildering.

bindmebindmeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Confusion is...good?

Being transgender is confusing. There is a reason I only ever used "prick" rather than "dick" or "cock" or "penis". There's also a reason I didn't use "clit". I'm trans, FtM (or Female to Male), and therefore I do have a vagina. However, taking testosterone increases the size of the clitoris and it looks more like a penis. So, I call it a prick because that feels like a good in-between.

I get that it's confusing. I tried to sort that out in the first paragraph, although cryptically. If you understand that this is about a trans person, which is in the tags, then this makes more sense. Sorry guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I found nothing confusing. Most trans guys I've met refer to their clit as a dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

That was so hot now my little prick is hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!

That was awesome. I wish I could fulfill your fantasy! I'm a gay cis man and I've been with a trans guy only once in my life, but that was probably the hottest experience I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Holy smokes this is so hot. I love all your stories and come back to them time and time again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Literally been jerking off to your stories for years.

And there's nothing confusing about them. Am trans. Makes perfect sense to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous