All Comments on 'What Got Into Her?'

by lacegrayson

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 19 years ago
She sounds like a REAL keeper...

What a pussy. There isn't a person alive worth conceding your

self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD YOU PISSPUKE.

MEN LIKE HIM NEED THERE DICK CUT OFF.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
How did the husband

go from saying he would murder/kill anybody who screwed his wife to loving to hide in the lake house and watch Mike screw her?

The wife is only loving to he who has his dick in her. Her husband is only for a paycheck. The kids? Whose are they?

Let's see it costs about $300,000 to raise a kid to age 20, how many other men's kids is this husband ready to raise? Will he be able to afford all the kids she will probably have or will he have to ask for some support from all of the fathers? That could make for another great story from you. How he was able to get all these guys that she is screwing to pay for the child raising? I am sure that their wives will understand.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
she isn't worth keeping

what other lies has she told her husband. Why stay married? divorce her then just shack up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Read for the words, not the plot

Good job with describing the narrator's internal viewpoint. Dialogue weaker then internal description. But, men don't ejaculate continuously, and it's physically improbable that her lover would pull all the way out, so marrator could see him ejaculate, and then repeatedly re-enter her again for another stroke. Writer should keep working, because the "slo-mo" description of the thoughts and feelings racing through the narrator at key moments (penetration, orgasm...) is very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Its erotic fiction...!

...and as such you have choice whether or not to read! This is an erotic story, and I imagine the main character is challenged by the contradictory feelings he has knowing his wife has behaved in this way. He doesnt wish it to be exciting, but finds it so. Its a common theme. As for all the negative comments; you have a choice! If you dont like this forum, or its themes then why read them?

Best wishes to the author.

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
Seman? Holsum? Hunching?

A little spell checking and finding the right words would have made this more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you're first story ..

was better you're not improving lacey ;-(

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Give it a break, it's not that bad

I've seen a lot worse. Actually I found the action pretty hot, and those who don't like swap/share stories should simply not read them. OK, there were typos, but the voice and tone were good and I actually felt that the central character developed well. He seemed like a real person making at least somewhat believable choices. I could have done with fewer typos and references to "Penthouse," butI encourage the author to keep writing.

Nick and TanyaNick and Tanyaover 19 years ago
Very hot story!

Nicely written - great effort on the "watching my wife fuck someon else" theme. Tanya and I have a similar fantasy, only involving one guy: Hotel / her blindfolded / me getting her all hot and juicy / stranger (well hung, of course) cuming in and giving her a good long fuck / filling her pussy with cum / then disappearing.

Thanks for the erotic writing!

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good story for creampie lovers

Good story because my fantisy is getting a creampie & all that goes with it,I didnt "get off"with the story line tho.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Where is the reality?

I have noticed that in both this story and your other one, that not only do you have the wife having adulterous relationships, but you have extremely wimpy and unrealistic men. Very few men would tolerate a wife cheating once ( it is not quite as true for the opposite, but it should be) let alone to have it continue. A proper response would have been more along the lines of beating the lover up ( immature, and likely to end up in jail), or the best answer would be to collect evidence - particularly video, photographs, email, etc... and take them to both a good divorce attorney, and the lover's wife ( if he doesn't get along with the in-laws send them a copy too!). This way the husband can get the bitch out of his life ( who knows what diseases she carries ) and if the wife of the Lover has any backbone, she can end her marriage and find a nice guy. I can't express my disgust at your attitude that ANY man would accept let alone raise any child of his wife and one of her lovers. Please make it real, and add the consequences of the actions - your story is not erotic, but sick. Let the cheaters end up with nothing and working in low paying jobs for their mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good For Him!

Good for Cyn's husband! If she wants to enjoy sex with other men and he wants to continue to be in a relationship with her, then he has to accept the reality. It's not about being a wimp (and those readers who don't like such plots should avoid reading and stop complaining, it's about loving to the point that the pain becomes erotic as one learns to deal with it. Let's face it. Women are no longer bound to serve "masters" and as thinking human beings are capable of learning. This includes sex. And if they find someone who satisfies them beyond what they've known with their husband, then let 'em go for it. Cyn's husband enjoyed the teasing banter, the suggestions, and then the inevitable reality. His tension was released in an acceptable way and she enjoyed someone else's sexual energy. No one was harmed and love probably continued. End of story. Let's hear more of Cyn's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Wussie Husband Story

What is this doing in Loving Wives? - You appear to have the talent to write something other than this tired theme - most of us don't like it - stories like life usually have some reality - at least those that are entertaining to most of us -

no reality Here - just sickness in such a loving couple - no consequence just mindless extramarital vulgarities that arn't erotic - bring on the black big cocked gang bang and lets get this show over - is this what you want as an author of some regard??? Well some people like it - But we take the time to tell you that you can do better - and hope you hear us

Write about swinging marrieds if you must ---but not his stuff anymore - it must be easy as so many authors without any reality or imagination dribble it out so regularly - please distance yourself from the abnormal and do what you can - please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please invite me over to meat (sic) Cyn.

Powerful masturbation material. I have long fantacized over the desire to see my prime, proper, and faithful wife be wild for once and fuck another man. The thought of another man's lips kissing her and hands on her breasts brings me an instant hard-on. She's had lots of opportunities as men make moves on her. I'd love it but I don't know if I could handle it. But the thought of actually seeing another man's cock slide into my willing wife's pussy in an act of uninhibited adultery is a taboo that is unimaginable for me. But I confess: if given the choice to actually have my wife do what your Cyn did...I would say YES! Yes! Yes! and take my chances on the erotica of the experience overpowering me. Thanks for the story, a large portion of which I suspect is entirely true...except perhaps the size of Mike's penis (maybe a man's engorged penis just looks bigger than life when he is about to fuck your wife! Thanks again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two ass ipes

The husband charater is an ass wipe for allowing this to happen. The author is a bigger ass wipe for writing this kind of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Confession?

Are Cyn and Mike their real names? This is prime masturbation material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Encore

I would love to fuck your Cyn...Cyn a telephone number please. Great sex tale. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nothing new

especially in the "loving Wives" category.

is an adulterous slut really a fantasy for the majority?

my big objection for this kind of stories are the home settings. and authors making there sluts as also mothers. sexual fantasy should be done w/ NO kids in the vicinity. have fun but always be mindful and responsible.

i've never met a man(straight or gay) whose libido and self-respect is so low at the same time. usually, men who just like to watch his wife having sex w/ other men have tendency to be gay. they usually dont get off from the act, but from freely watching the hard ons of other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please

Why not more Cyn adventures? Is she still enjoying Mike? Great story. Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry but you need medical help

Shit on your mother s grave...you filthy idiot wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

To any idiots out there posting 0 on this: if you do not like this type of story, don't read it; but for fucks sake dont read it and then complain about it when yoou know what it will be from the first paragraph... This is an extremely well written story, there were a few spelling mistakes; you might wish to run stories through an author before posting them but believe me, they took nothing away from the story!

<br><br>

There are hundreds of men who enjoy watching their wife being fucked by other guys; Phoenix764 in USA, just because you are not one of them, do not say that the man is "extremely wimpy and unrealistic". On the other hand, Phoenix764, I am not disputing that many men would beat the lover up or collect evidence and head to a good divorce attorney. There are hundreds of stories which all end in different manners, accept this story for what it is: an exceptionally creative and enjoyable story to read.

<br><br>

lacegrayson,

Keep writing, you are a credit to literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I won't read anymore of this writers stuff now tha

I know what he's like I will just see his name and put a zero on it because he's a wimp. It sets up the story for the wife to get fucked by so called friends...Shit I would have cleaned house with a shotgun and then claimed tempinsanity from marrying suck a slut. Oh well I guess sluts need a fool to take care of them. Oh by the way commenter don't tell others how to read a story or make comments. I know you really are the writer

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Another wimp husband

Not worth your time reading. Just another slut wife with a husband with no balls or backbone.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Disappointing

It started out well, with plenty of tension. Unfortunately you then allowed the story to degenerate into cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hummm

The husband is a total loss... very SAD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
"hot" anon in UK vs writer who is bigger pervert?

Some of the commenters are worse than the pervert authors. Can you please get rid of idiots who say "If you don't like story ,don't read it" How do you know til you read it.

the Ct. Yankee

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Yes the writer is a wimp

His whole thing is to have a husband voyeur that can describe in detail what the slut wife does. He has to make all the men in his stories just the way he would love to have the men treat him. The writer is a closet homo who really loves sucking cocks but has to have a wife in the story to do it...Oh God all those beautiful cocks fucking my wife and her eating pussy too...man what a looser. early in the story he told of his friend messing around with his wife in the back seat while he was in the front seat with the guys wife. If he had tried anything the guy sucking his wife's tits would have been mad as hell as he would yell at him and the wife would slap him while he would keep on sucking her tits. That's the kind of friends the writer has in real life. All his co workers and neighbors are fucking his wife and his mother too while he jerks his pathetic little pecker head. Maybe I'll get your daughter to suck my cock for me like she sucks all the other homeless bum's cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well i will try to remember this writer

a zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whatever

What the hell type of story is this? I watched my wife get gang banged and I liked it, and I still have self respect?

Not too likely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SICK MOTHERF..R ISN'T HE...DIVORCE HER THEN F..K HER

NOT NATURAL. BUT IF YOU GET OFF ON IT..OK BUT YOU HAD BETTER BE PREPARED FOR THE FUTURE WHEN IT TURNS ON YOU AND BITES YOUR ASS

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CUCKY WIMPY HUBBY

with nothing to love or be loved., TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job

The lead male character (you?) was really awesome at being a dumbass. Did he really think she wasn't lying from the start? Moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are a very very sick fucker! Hope she brings HIV home to you! You'd love the taste of that cream pie then wouldn't you faggot! Fucking homo cucks! Get a life sick bastard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Drink it up, loser

If you were a real man, she wouldn't have needed to find sex somewhere else. Go buy some heels with a matching purse, you cum guzzler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Limp dick wimp!

You are no man you are a sick twisted wimp that needs mental help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are a usless wimp

Eat Shit and Die

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

^^^^^^^

Excatly !!!

sjdrifter72sjdrifter72over 6 years ago
I LOVE this story!

This is indeed powerful masturbation material. My dick got harder as the men are taking their turn each with Cyn and fucking her. Her experiencing 3 different penises from 3 different men as well as indulging in lesbianism while betraying her husband aroused me so much! The parts that had me stroking was Cyn being fucked doggy style by the doctor while eating and sucking the pussy of another woman. Then after the doctor ejaculated his sperm into Cyn, having his cum consumed by Allison, while licking and sucking Cyn's pussy and bringing her to climax. I most envied Joe, he got the most out of this deal. He penetrated and fucked Allison while she was eating Cyn's pussy and once he was done with her, got on top of Cyn and penetrated her, with his cock still bathed in Allison's pussy juices. That image sent me over the edge and I shot my load time and again. My deepest appreciation to the author. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The more you wrote the

sicker you got. I hope her STD is super contagious and the there will be nobody to narrate and you'll stop writing.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
More fetish Cuck Bullshit!

lacegrayson

Ugh...what is it with this love affair with the concept of cuckoldry? This tale is simply another tired "brick in the wall". As it is there are far too many tales of this subgenre already uploaded to Loving Wives. Did we really need yet another? Please consider my advice and try another erotic theme. You have shown that you have skills in writing erotica...try to develop alternate plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What cuckold crap!

Less than 1% of the male population enjoy cuckold stories so why do you write them author. You are only entertaining a small audience.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Template

The story is always the same, the authors.just change the names.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a vile whore. I can't understand the mentality of any man getting off to his wife cheating on him for years.

Dunny69Dunny69over 5 years ago
Sick cuck crap

Why can't the moderators create a cuckhold section of its own outside of loving wife's then all the sad, sick, wimp loving sicko's can go and gather under their very own rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

what stupid husband he is while she is getting gang banged he should have packed his clothes and left the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

What man touches the whore with a ten foot pole knowing a stranger had fucked her? Can you say std's, herpes and aids? He's going to divorce the slut so fast it'll make her head spin. You imagine him to have no pride, self respect or a sense of self preservation. Pretty stupid assumptions.

1 star

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

I thought the story was Hot because The Hubby finally saw his wife fucking around. Sometimes it is hard to catch them when they are doing it behind your back. Some Times they will tell you all the details that you didn't see so that you can enjoy it all over again with them. That is the BEST when there is enough trust between the Husband and Wife to have Really Good Communication. When You have that there is No Stupid Jealousy Like these Deweebs have that put down the Cockold Story. These sorry sacks of shit just don't have enough Communication or self Confidence in their relationship. For me there is nothing Hotter. I think I got this kink is High School when I had moved out of town and my Girl called one day crying semi Confessing that she'd done something. I went Nutts and hurried back to see her. Probably she was actually trying to get me to break up with her since I moved out of town. But Stubborn me, we went for a ride in the country. She Cried and confessed she had fucked another guy, while we had sex and I had the most Intensive Orgasm of my life. LOL Little did I realize that set the pattern for the rest of my life. Wanting All my Women to fuck other guys, come home tell me about as they confess. To recapture once again Such Intense Orgasms.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There needs to be a category called, "Low Self-Esteem males".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous