What Happened That Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so ashamed and yet...I just could not stop myself. In for a penny, in for a pound, I justified it to myself -- but I knew this couldn't go on.

As my first orgasm approached, Claudio was gripping my hips tightly, but then one hand moved and as he had me gasping and groaning out that I was about to cum, I felt a finger on my rear entrance. Just as the first wave was about to hit, his entire finger went up inside me, and I went off like a bloody skyrocket.

I bit into my upper arm to keep from screaming out my pleasure. This time as I spasmed, I felt the liquid shooting forcefully from me with each contraction of my pussy. Whether it was the shock of Claudio's finger up my ass, or the fact that we were doing it outside in such an animalistic fashion, my orgasm tore me apart and lasted a very long time. He held himself tightly against me until the crisis passed. Only my death grip on that tree trunk and his arm around my waist kept me from collapsing to the ground in a heap.

"Good cum?" he asked, gently kissing my back.

I could only nod my head as I tried to pull myself back together. A minute or two later, I realized I could still feel his length throbbing deep within me.

"You didn't finish."

He stood me up, his cock still firmly embedded in me. His hands teased and pulled my nipples as he nudged my hair aside, kissing my neck. "I wasn't even close yet."

"Don't I turn you on enough?"

He bit me. "Immensely. I was enjoying you completely."

"You can make me cum so quickly."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"I can't cum at all with my husband fucking me unless I also play with myself. And he's never made me squirt."

One of Claudio's hands slid down between my leg. "Like this?"

I shivered as his finger slowly and lightly circled my still sensitive clit. "Oh God, yes..."

"Would you like to cum again?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yessssss..."

He removed his finger and stepped back from me, also withdrawing his cock. "Then you'll have to meet me later."

It wasn't even a question of if I would. He knew I wouldn't be able to resist experiencing him again that evening. For a moment I was really angry at his presumption. Then I realized he was absolutely right. To me, that was very frightening. It was as if he could flick this switch inside me and I became a total wanton for him. Normally, I'm very controlled — too controlled Davy often complained. With Claudio, I was anything but. He could do anything he wanted to me. And he knew it.

I turned around and plastered myself to him, trapping his cock between my well-lubricated lips as I deliciously slid back and forth on it a few times. I couldn't stop myself.

"Are you sure you don't want some of this now?" I asked coquettishly.

"I do. But we've tempted fate long enough. Let's get dressed before someone comes along."

I wrapped my right leg up and around him in an attempt to slide his cock into me, but he just slapped my butt, causing me to yip in surprise.

"Behave yourself, Jill!" he said, smiling. "More later. I promise. My roommate is going into town tonight to hit a few bars. If I know him, he won't be back until 2:00 or 3:00. You'll have lots of time to give yourself to me again."

With that, he pulled on his underwear and pants and headed back toward the buildings. Once he was out of sight, I quickly got dressed and crept out from the deep bushes where we'd been, keeping an eye out for anyone nearby.

He had me completely under his spell. For the moment, my husband didn't exist. Claudio's cock (and lips, mouth and tongue) were all I could think about.

That night in his room we fucked like animals. I again completely let go and allowed him do anything he wanted. I couldn't get enough of him. I lost count of the orgasms he gave me as we continually switched positions.

Sadly, it wasn't really that enjoyable to suck him off since he was so big around, but he asked, so I tried. I had to quit after about five minutes, though, because my jaw started to ache. He ate me again to a nice orgasm, and I rode him to a couple of huge orgasms as he played with and sucked on my breasts.

When he took me from behind again, I was kneeling on the edge of the bed with him standing behind me. I let him stick his finger up my bum again as he vigorously drove into me. Surprisingly, if he did it right at my crisis, I found I liked it a lot. Thankfully, he didn't ask to fuck me there, because I would have drawn the line at that.

The last time started with him sitting on a chair and me riding his crotch as I faced him, giving him full access to my breasts and clit. I really came in that position because of the way I could make the wonderful upturn of his cock rub inside me.

Between times, we lazed on his bed talking and kissing and touching.

"You said you'd tell me how you learned so much about sex."

Claudio looked at me for a long moment. "It was from a woman who rented me a room my first three years in university."

I propped myself up on one elbow. "Sounds interesting. Tell me about it."

"It started pretty soon after I moved in. Her husband was often out of town. They had two children but both were away at school. One night she walked into the bathroom while I drying off after a shower. We both froze and her eyes quickly dropped to my cock.

"Her blush was amazing, but she looked up and had a small grin. 'You must make your girlfriends very happy with that.' Then she turned and left, shutting the door behind her.

"Next morning, it was as if nothing had happened, but we both knew things had changed. I found myself looking at her in a completely different way. She was still a very lovely woman with a fantastic body from running every day. Even though her hair had some gray, I suddenly found that very sexy, and she had a fantastic rear end. Almost as good as yours!"

I sighed as he reached around and grabbed it. Claudio was such a charmer. "So how long did it take for you to become lovers?"

"About a week. I was pretty freaked out about the way I was feeling about her. I mean, Francine was a year older than my mother.

"One night as I was going back to my room after showering, she called to me from her bedroom. She was lying there, covers up to her chin.

"'Do you think I'm pretty?'

"I stuttered something silly like, 'Sure.'

"'I'm feeling very guilty about walking in on you like that last week. What must you think of me?'

"'It's okay, Mrs Poulin...'

"'Please call me Francine.'

"'Don't worry about it, Francine.'

"At that point, I was pretty sure she was naked under the covers, and I'm afraid my libido got the best of me. I began to get hard.'

I reached down and grabbed Claudio's cock. "Like you are now? Does it turn you on to tell me this story?"

"Yes. I've never told anyone about this before. And before I tell you anything more, I want you not to think badly of her. Francine is a wonderful women and truly loves her husband."

"If you say so."

"No. You don't understand. She told him everything that was happening and he had no problem with it."

"I don't believe it! He actually liked some young stud fucking his wife when he wasn't around?"

"To tell you the truth, he got off on it -- and I wasn't her first."

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not. And I've since found other husbands who feel this way about their wives."

The penny dropped. "You mean you've made love to other married women?"

"Does that shock you?"

"Am I just another married woman to you?"

He pulled me against him. "Absolutely, definitely not!"

Claudio wanted to kiss me, but I pushed him away. "So this woman who seduced you, how long did you fuck her?"

"For the three years I rented a room in their house. But since then, I still see her a few times a year. She taught me everything I know about making love to a woman."

He began nuzzling my neck (always a weak spot for me), and his right hand drifted down to my breast where he brushed his palm very lightly over the nipple.

"Did she teach you about that? It feels fantastic," I said with a pleasant shiver as my nipple stiffened.

"Mmmm, yes," he mumbled as he worked on my neck.

I reached down for his cock and it was already nearly rock hard. I loved holding it. It was so stiff and yet so soft -- especially the fat mushroom head. Using the palm of my hand with my fingers going down the shaft, I played with that head, using the lubrication that oozed out its tip, and was rewarded with a deep groan.

"That feels amazing. Who taught you to do that?" he asked.

"No one. I just made it up."

"And that's why you're such an incredible lover, Jill."

Even though the single bed was uncomfortably narrow, we were getting used to moving around on it without feeling like we were going to fall out any minute.

Claudio expertly flipped me onto my back and was kneeling between my legs in a flash. He pulled his cock down (it was usually pointing nearly straight up when erect), and slid it between my pussy lips, running its tip up and down. Within a minute, he had me squirming, and every time it went up and over my clitoris, I nearly went into orbit. Even though we'd already fucked several times that evening (and once during the afternoon), I was ready to go again. So, obviously, was he.

"Want to try a slightly different position?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Turn over."

I did.

"Now spread your legs but just a bit."

I did that as he lay downon top of me, but supported on his arms so his weight wasn't crushing. Feeling his pelvis on top of my butt and his cock pushing between my legs had me even hotter as I guessed what might be coming.

"Now tilt your pelvis up in the back, Jill. There. That's perfect."

With a little help, his cock soon began slipping inside me. The combination of his weight on my rear end coupled with his fat size was really erotically charging. I braced myself using the bar across the end of the bed to be able to push back against his urgent thrusting.

It was amazing how easily I was able to now accommodate his size. The fact that we were getting more comfortable as lovers allowed me to concentrate on exactly what everything felt like. That huge head on the end of his cock was most noticeable and delicious, especially when it brushed past my cervix. Lying on my stomach, I could actually feel it way up in my abdomen. In this position when he nearly pulled out, he really rubbed that special spot inside me.

"Can you do that tightening and loosening thing I showed you last night?... Oh my God, that is amazing. Does it feel good for you, love?"

"Yes!" I moaned as I could feel an orgasm building rapidly.

Claudio shifted, and lay down more on me, his arms holding my wrists, pinning me to the bed. I felt completely controlled, unable to stop him from doing whatever he pleased -- and I liked that feeling of submission.

"I'm going to cum inside your sweet pussy," he hissed into my ear. "You couldn't stop me if you wanted to, could you?"

"No," I whimpered, getting into his little game.

He rose up again with his hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the bed, rocking his hips forward as he rested on me, driving his magnificent cock as far up inside me as he could. In this position he wasn't able to go quite as far in, but I felt it rubbing inside me very well and I knew another of those special vaginal orgasms was going to sweep me away very soon.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned. "You're going to make me cum again."

"Try to hold it off, Jill. I want to cum with you...Almost there..."

I don't know if it was the angle of his cock, his weight on my ass, how turned on I was, or what, but the orgasm ripped through me with the force of a tidal wave. Claudio drove into me one last time as his cock swelled and spasmed several times, shooting his semen into me. If I hadn't been on the pill, I'm sure I would have been impregnated. I shook and groaned as I never had before.

His cock didn't shrink much as he held it inside me, gently jabbing at my pelvis with his. The way he was moving soon had my temperature rising again.

"Don't you ever run out of gas?" I asked him, my eyes shut as I enjoyed the sensations his cock was causing.

Claudio leaned down and kissed my shoulder. "Not with such a beautiful female underneath me."

"It's getting late. Your roommate will be back soon. Two nights in a row is really asking for trouble."

That made his cock swell up inside me, and he took a couple of real strokes.

"Don't do that! I can't think straight."

"Good. Tell you what: I'll fuck you until we both cum again and then I'll let you leave, no problem." He started stroking long and slow, bumping hard on my butt each time he was all the way in. "Or do you want me to stop now so you can go back to your room? Hmmm?"

His tone was teasing, but I also detected an edge to it, a certainty that he knew I was helpless to resist him. Thing was, rather than being a turn-off, it quickly had me panting, wanting him to fuck me hard. I raised my ass, offering him a better angle -- and I knew -- a better view of my rear end with the muscles tightened. Two could play at this game.

He groaned deep in his throat as the violence of both his thrusting and my resisting grew, each of us fucking the other.

It wasn't long with the way his cock was rubbing inside me before I had another massive orgasm. Unlike the first night, I was now very used to his size, and craving the way he stretched me full, I gave myself to Claudio completely.

He kept plowing on and I could feel the sweat on his forehead falling onto my back. Reaching under myself, I held my middle finger against my clit. With a steady, light pressure, I let the movement of our bodies make my most tender spot rub up and down my finger's length.

I came again, then again almost immediately. Now I was groaning and thrusting and sweating as I told my lover to ravish me, how much I loved his giant cock, how he made me feel. I was just babbling but it obviously turned him on as I felt his cock get even larger and fatter as it slid up inside me with the precision and unrelenting strength of a machine.

We must have gone like that for a number of minutes before Claudio's groans and the swelling of his mighty erection told me that he was going to flood my pussy again. His thrusts became jabs, as he forced every bit of himself into me, wanting to get his seed deep inside, and I tilted my butt even more, helping him to do it.

"Cum in me, Claudio! Oh sweet Jesus! Cum in me!"

"You want my seed?" he panted. "Beg me for it!"

"I want you to fill me up to overflowing. Do it now!"

He was just rocking his pelvis tightly against my ass. His cock swelled to enormous girth and length and I felt it pulsing strongly deep inside me. Full of erotic joy, I joined him with a final orgasm of my own.

We collapsed in a heap, spent.

Eventually, I cracked open an eye and noticed from the small clock on his bedside table that it was nearly 1:30. We'd been going at it for nearly four hours.

I moved to get up. "I have to leave. Jim could be back at any moment."

"No, please stay," Claudio mumbled sleepily. "You're so soft and warm."

Pulling his arm off of me, I did get up and went in search of my clothes which were in all corners of the room.

"Are you mad at me, Jill?" he asked, sitting up.

"I'm mad at myself. I shouldn't be so weak!"

My panties were sodden as I put them on and more of his copious semen was leaking from me. I didn't care. I just wanted to get myself away from this male who completely took my breath away -- and my brain along with it.

I didn't trust myself to go over and kiss him, but he looked like such a sad puppy that I finally relented, meaning to kiss his forehead only. He seemed to know and turned his head up as I bent over. Our lips locked in a kiss that quickly became fierce and melting, our tongues wriggling together like frenzied snakes. You'd think we hadn't seen each other in a month.

In short order, my jeans, panties and sneakers were on the floor again and I was leaning forward supported by my hands against the wall of his dorm room, legs spread and Claudio again rutting behind me, cock pushing deep into my warmth as he took me one last time. I knew I wouldn't be able to manage to cum, but it felt fantastic having him so deep inside.

I was getting really sore, though, and had to call a halt to the proceedings. Since my lover was nowhere close to an orgasm, either it was probably for the best.

Having put my clothes on for a second time, I had my hand on the doorknob when it turned. I scurried out as Claudio's roommate stood aside in surprise. My face burned with shame as he entered the room, knowing he would see Claudio standing there buck-naked.

The cat was out of the bag.

I again beat myself up that night, knowing how weak, stupid and selfish I was being. But I'd become addicted to Claudio's cock. He could turn me inside out with it -- and he knew it. With two more nights before the program ended, I only hoped I would somehow find the will to resist the overwhelming sexual heat that took over my brain every time I thought of or was near him.

This time, when I got back to the room, Karen was still up, reading. It was simplicity itself for her to know what I'd been doing.

"Walking bow-legged, are we?" she asked with one eyebrow raised.

I slumped onto my bed and began to cry.

Karen came over and put her arm around me. "Sorry you're so upset."

"I'm a complete and total fool!" I wailed.

""You just had sex with a guy, and you must be enjoying it or you wouldn't have gone back again tonight."

"I should have been stronger! Now I've disgraced myself."

"Bullshit. It's just sex."

"But I'm married!"

"How do you know your hubby isn't back home right now screwing the crap out of a neighbor or something?"

"He wouldn't do that!"

"Would you stake your life on it?"

I was suddenly unsure. We'd had many sexy phone conversations over the course of the summer when David told me he was really horny. He'd be at home jerking off, and I would be at the other end, trying desperately not to touch myself. We'd both sort of jokingly asked each other if we were being well-behaved.

But could I be sure about him? And was he at home questioning my declarations of chastity? Up until our last call five days ago, I'd been telling the truth. I'd have to call him tomorrow morning. What would I tell him if he asked again?

"Would you stake your life on it?" Karen repeated again.

I couldn't. David was handsome, as well as charming and gregarious. Would he go after some hottie if the opportunity arose? I couldn't be 100% certain. He said he'd been a good boy.

I shook my head. "No."

"Well, there, then! Would you feel so bad about what you've been doing if you knew he was doing the same thing back home?"

"No."

"You were with Claudio again tonight, weren't you?"

I nodded. "And his roommate, saw me leaving. Now everyone is going to know!"

Karen gave my shoulder a squeeze. "No, they're not."

"How can you say something like that?"

"Because I told Jim there would be not even another blow job from me if he so much as looks at you funny, let alone talks! And, as a matter of fact, he just left here."

"You've been with him?" I asked in amazement.

"Him and few other guys during the summer. He as a lovely cock, not huge, but very suckable -- and he gives great head. We're both very oral," she added, as if that explained everything.

"So he already knew about Claudio and me?"

"He said the room stank of sex when he returned the other night. He eventually badgered out of Claudio what had been going on."

"Claudio told him? He swore he wouldn't tell a soul!"

Karen went back to her own bed and sat down cross-legged, facing me. If I looked, I could see right up the long t-shirt she wore.