What Happened That Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent for a long moment as what had just happened began to sink in. I don't know about anyone else, but I was pretty damned embarrassed. After all, my roommate had not only seen what Claudio and I had been up to, she'd taken part. If someone had asked me beforehand if I'd ever let a female bring me to orgasm, I would have laughed out loud, yet it had just happened.

Seemingly more at ease than me, Karen padded back to her bed to sit facing us. "Well, wasn't that fun."

Leave it to her to understate the situation.

I looked down at Claudio and he was down for the count, breathing heavily still, but looking as if he wouldn't be able to move for quite some time. I wanted nothing more than to get him out the door. Karen and I had to talk.

"Come on, big guy. Time for you to hit the road."

"Can't I stay for a while longer? I'm totally wasted." He reached up and took my hand. "Where did you learn how to do that?"

"A girl should never tell," I responded primly. "Besides, you had to be shown that you aren't the only one who can play the waiting game."

"Then I gracefully admit complete and utter defeat. You could market those skills for a lot of money."

Across the room, Karen guffawed.

I pulled on Claudio's arm. "It's late; I'm tired; and you're leaving. Get up and get dressed or Karen and I will throw you out in the hall buck naked."

"He's got a great handle!" came the response from the other bed.

I glared at Karen. I didn't want Claudio to get any ideas that the evening might not be over. Already his cock was beginning to show signs of re-inflating.

He really did look wiped out as I shut the door behind him a couple of minutes later. We didn't even bother to check if anyone was in the hall. Certainly anyone in the rooms on either side of ours would have heard what was going on. As I sat down on my bed, not even caring that I was still naked from the waist down. I did keep my legs together, though. Karen on the other hand was again sitting cross-legged and I could see everything, including the fact that she was completely shaved.

"I have only one question," she began.

I answered, "What?", wondering if it was wise to give her an opening.

"Do you actually manage to get that whole thing crammed in you?"

I could feel my face burn. "Um...I guess so."

"That is some magnificent cock! I've never seen one that could approach it -- even in fuck films. And the head! Oh. My. God."

"Karen, please!"

"Feeling a wee bit embarrassed, are we?" she teased.

"Well, yeah. Who wouldn't be?"

"I'm not -- and I just brought you off. Was it nice?"

"Karen!"

"Sorry. It's just that I've never done anything like that before."

"I can't believe that I let you do it."

"You looked as if you needed some relief. That was a pretty impressive performance, girlfriend."

She was just so ingenuous, I began to feel less anxious about what had happened. I took a late shower and by the time I returned to the room, Karen was in bed, but far from asleep. I had on my long sleeping t-shirt. She was obviously naked.

"I don't blame you for succumbing to Claudio's charms. He is a nice guy, great body, and you already know what I think of his male appendage. You're just lucky I didn't find out about it first."

"You can have him. I have to walk away as soon as this program ends. Thank heavens he lives on the other side of the country. It would be far too tempting to continue this if we lived in the same city."

"If I wasn't going to London to study this fall, I'd certainly allow myself to be tempted. Are you two getting together one last time tomorrow night?"

"We haven't talked about it."

"Well let me know. I may make a play."

"What about Claudio's roommate? I thought you were hooked up with him."

"Two is a lot better than one -- or haven't you heard?"

"Jesus, Karen. You are a slut," I said, but I meant it light-heartedly.

"No, I like sex. As a matter of fact, if you hear any sounds from my side of the room after you turn off the light, don't be surprised. Or would you like to leave the light on and watch?"

"Karen!"

"Sorry. It's just that I'm still pretty worked up."

She was as good as her word and I heard her enjoy at least two orgasms before I fell asleep. Of course my hands were busy down between my legs once the light went off.

I was still pretty worked up, too. Still wet, I quickly brought myself off to a very satisfying but silent orgasm before falling into a deep sleep. If I dreamed anything good that night, I didn't remember it.

Next morning, we were both a little embarrassed about what had happened. When Karen started to bring it up finally, I quickly shut her down. With our final dress rehearsal of the summer in just two hours, I wanted to be in "full concentration mode", and what happened the previous evening had to be far from my mind for that to happen.

I stayed away from everyone (meaning Claudio and Karen) during breakfast and again at rehearsal. I caught a few people looking at me strangely, a few whispering together, and it was clear that the cat was out of the bag. It was to be expected since we hadn't been exactly quiet the evening before. I felt my stomach clench and tried my best to put it all out of my mind.

The concert was spectacular that night with everyone putting everything they had into the performance. At the end, the conductor actually smiled at us and applauded along with the audience. Putting our instruments away, it was obvious that everyone was in a festive mood and ready to party and enjoy the last night together after our summer of hard work.

I was very aware of the temptations of this last night. In the morning, Claudio and I would go our separate ways, and I would try my best to forget all the awful things I'd done to my marriage vows. In the shower that morning, I'd checked my vagina out, and it still seemed stretched, but definitely narrower than the day before. Maybe David wouldn't notice anything strange by the time I got home.

Both floors of the dorm had parties that night and there was a lot of beer and wine around, also some smoke -- which was something that would have gotten the offenders turfed on any other day, if discovered. Tonight it didn't matter. I knew enough to stay away from that since weed always makes me horny.

It was about an hour into the festivities when I spotted Claudio, beer in hand, as he talked to a couple of other violinists, one male, the other female.

She'd been drinking quite a bit, and it wasn't long before she had her arm draped over his shoulder, snuggling up close. I couldn't tell whether he minded or not, but it was obvious this girl had something very definite in mind.

Music was blaring and a lot of couples were dancing in the common area. I resisted as long as I could, but the way that girl was hanging on Claudio was getting my goat. He'd just about finished the beer he was holding, so I went over to a nearby cooler, got two and sauntered over casually. I was happy to see the relief in Claudio's eyes as I approached.

"Here's that other beer," I said, stepping right in front of him. "Now where's that dance you promised me if I got you one?"

"If you'll excuse me," Claudio said to the two violinists as he grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor.

"Thanks for bailing me out," he shouted over the din.

"No problem. You looked as if you needed saving."

His gaze took in my tight top and equally tight jeans. "I was hoping we'd get together tonight."

I couldn't remember precisely why I'd changed into something so form-fitting if I didn't want to allow things to get out of control, but I guess my subconscious had taken hold.

I loved the way Claudio moved with me. It was much more than two people shaking their booties. We were actually dancing together unlike those around us. Of course that meant we were dancing closer than they were too. Every time Claudio moved in, I could smell his manliness just underneath the cologne he'd put on. Whenever he touched my waist, my hand or my shoulder, it sent pleasant tingles through me.

The third dance was a slow one, and I let him pull me close, but not overly so. Still, as we bumped together occasionally, I could tell he had an erection already. I knew he was making me wet.

Be strong! I told myself. Finish this dance, have a quiet chat, telling him how much you enjoyed your "interlude" with him and then get the hell out of Dodge. Tomorrow night you're going to be sleeping with your husband!

I told myself, but I didn't listen to that sage advice.

Twenty minutes later, Claudio and I were kissing wildly in the darkness of one of the practice rooms in the basement. He had jammed a folded up newspaper under the door so it couldn't be pushed open easily, and covered the small window in it with a piece of music.

"Jill," he breathed into my ear, "I want you so badly."

"No, just kissing tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to be home."

"So?"

"I don't want to be all stretched out. My husband is smaller than you. He'll know."

"But it's our last night. Please, Jill! You're killing me."

I pushed him away. "I said no."

"Pretty please? I have to be inside you one last time."

"I'll jerk you off, and maybe suck you a little. Would that satisfy you?"

He grinned. "But only if I get to suck you off, too."

I knew what he had in mind: get me all worked up, hoping I wouldn't be able to say no when he tried to mount me.

I reached down and lowered his zipper, while he loosened his belt. Pushing his jeans and underwear down to his knees, I grabbed his cock, marveling again at its size. Now that I'd experienced his monster, I knew that "it isn't the size that matters, it's the motion of the ocean" was just so much bullshit. As long as you could fit a big one in, the extreme pleasure it gave would turn a girl inside out. I felt my resolve slipping.

That night, I didn't waste time with niceties. While rolling my tongue around the huge tip and occasionally slipping it inside my mouth, I used both hands to pump the shaft and play with Claudio's impressive balls. By that point, I knew what did it for him, and I was prepared to do it.

"You are so good, Jill. God in heaven..." He groaned loudly, then added, "You're going to make me cum if you go much longer."

"That's the whole idea," I said, stopping for a moment.

His hands were on the back of my head then and he began gently pulling me onto and off his erection. A little bit more slipped in with each push. Trying to stay relaxed, he bumped the back of my mouth, I suddenly felt the head unbelievably slip into my throat. I rose up on my knees a bit as I also moved back, giving him a straighter shot down my throat.

He must have done this before with someone, probably that cheating older woman he'd lived with, because he knew enough not to rush. I needed a deep breath before each push or my gag reflex would kick in.

We soon found a rhythm and I would take a deep breath each time he'd withdraw nearly all the way. My hands were on Claudio's ass pulling him to me at the speed I wanted.

"I can't believe you're able to do this, Jill. Oh my God, it feels so fantastic. Suck it!"

I was completely in the moment but not so much that I couldn't feel the moisture between my legs. If I was going to stay strong, this had been a very bad idea.

Claudio's girth began to take its toll on my jaw muscles. I was determined to make him cum, but he was far past my soft tongue most of the time, so I couldn't roll my tongue under the bottom of his glans in the way I knew would make him cum quickest. Finally, I couldn't take it any more. My jaw hurt too much and the throbbing between my legs could not be denied any longer.

I pulled off him and looked up. "Sorry..."

His cock, not right in front of my eyes seemed to take up my whole field of vision. I grabbed it to help get to my feet.

"I want you," I said simply as I undid the snap on my jeans.

Both of us got our jeans completely off in record time. The piano was too high off the ground and its bench had somehow disappeared. I had no intention of lying or even kneeling on the floor which is why we wound up with me leaning against the wall, supported by outstretched arms and standing on my tiptoes, sticking my ass out lasciviously. All I knew is that I wanted to feel Claudio's cock all the way up inside me.

His hands were busy with my bra strap. "Help me take it off, but leave your top on. You'll look so sexy in just that tight green top.

It made me laugh. "It's so dark in here you can't see any colors."

"It's the thought of it that turns me on."

Knowing I wasn't going to get his cock until this was done, I pulled my arms out of the top while he slipped the bra off. Then his strong hands pulled the top down again. He was right, it did feel sexier.

What we were doing was really dangerous. The door couldn't be locked, and if someone pushed hard enough, it would slide open. There was no way we could disguise what we were up to. Maybe it was the beers I'd drunk, or maybe the lust carrying me away, but even that thought added to my excitement.

Positioning myself so wantonly again, I felt Claudio move behind me. His cock was between my legs and it was so long, I knew the knob was poking out the front as he ground into my ass. He began sliding back and forth, moistening its length to make his ultimate onslaught that much easier.

"I want you so bad, Jill. You've bewitched me. All I could think of all day is your hands, your lips, the smell of your hair, the lovely way you take me inside of you, the way you look when you orgasm."

His hands were under my top, pulling at my nipples. I was at just the right place that it felt marvelous. He shifted behind me as he pulled back. On his forward stroke, his now-wet erection slipped all the way into me on the first thrust, pushing a low groan out of my throat in front of it.

We hit hyperdrive in just a few strokes. I hadn't realized I was that turned on because I had my first orgasm maybe two minutes later. Without touching myself at all, I managed another two in short order. It helped have Claudio pulling on my nipples. He also knew just when to pull hardest to make me cum hardest.

He was leaning over my back, head near my shoulder as he humped me just using his hips. I couldn't believe how deeply he had himself embedded.

I began rolling my hips, synching with his thrusts and the feelings I got were indescribable. My fourth orgasm was just on the horizon when I felt Claudio's cock swell and lengthen even more.

"Cum in me, dear Claudio! Cum in me one last time. I want it all..."

We both reached our crises simultaneously. Mine was so strong my knees gave out. Claudio tried his best, but he couldn't hold me. We both wound up on the dirty floor of the practice room.

"Oh, God. We're making a mess!" I said as I felt (and heard) Claudio's semen dripping from my gaping pussy.

We cleaned up hurriedly, and on my part at least, guiltily. I had not meant for this to happen again, but it was as if my body betrayed me. It wanted its last taste of being stuffed to the brim with hard cock, to feel that cock swell even more and then pulse deeply within. I've thought about this a lot afterwards. Maybe it was my body trying to get itself pregnant. Does that sound weird? Anyway, thank heavens for The Pill.

We went back up to the party. From what we could hear, a few other couples were making use of the practice rooms in the same way we just had.

Over another beer, Claudio and I sat side-by-side on a sofa, talking quietly. It was now time to wrap up our time together. He was going to one side of the continent and I would be on the other. We talked of how we'd never forget what we shared, and Claudio was enough of a gentleman to not ask if we could carry on further. I'd already made it clear that this thing between us would be over as soon as we left the facility. Somehow I would have to pull my life back together and try to move on.

I know this statement will make anyone's eyes roll, but my place was with my husband and only my husband. It's probably the most hypocritical thing you've ever heard. I was certainly trying to compartmentalize the past weeks' experiences as a way of justifying what I'd done and what I'd become: an adulteress.

As soon as I got away from here, I would be safe, and I would do whatever it took to be a loyal and good wife to the man I'd promised myself to. What Claudio and I had discovered together had taught me a lot about myself, my needs and wants, and for one thing, I would no longer balk at anything my husband requested when we were being intimate. He'd asked me once if I would ever consider stepping out on him, and I'd told him flat out that it would never happen, that I could only screw someone I really loved. I'd certainly discovered that wasn't true. From here on in, I would deny him nothing.

All this was going through my head as Claudio and I talked. He told me he'd never forget me. I told him the same. Our final kiss was pretty chaste as we hugged and said goodnight.

It was over.