What Happened That Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. Claudio didn't actually tell him. Jim just started naming women in the program. Claudio couldn't hide his blush when your name was mentioned, even though he steadfastly denied it was you."

I felt marginally better, but still very worried.

"Jimmy will keep his mouth shut, as will I, so no word will ever get back to your husband from us -- unless you do it yourself."

"I could never do that!"

Karen slid back under her covers, fluffed her pillow and put her hand on the switch for her bedside light.

"You might find a good opportunity to tell him," she said. "And if I were you, if that opportunity arises, you should take it. Now goodnight. Try to get some sleep. You've looked like shit the past few days."

Needless to say, I didn't sleep well. Claudio stayed discretely away from me at breakfast the next morning. My mind was just a shambles as all sorts of conflicting things ran through my brain at breakneck speed. The morning's orchestra rehearsal didn't go well for me, either, and I got raked over the coals by that final week's conductor, a big shot from England.

So added to my guilt was embarrassment in front of my fellow musicians. Since several of them came up to me to offer their support and condolences for being made an example of, Claudio saw an opportunity and sidled up. "Want to have lunch outside with me? We need to talk."

I thought that over as I packed up my instrument and music. Since the afternoon didn't have anything scheduled, I knew I'd be spending it in a practice room, making sure that tomorrow for the dress rehearsal of that week's concert, I'd be better than perfect.

I also had promised to phone home and had no idea what I'd say to my husband.

It wouldn't look odd to anyone that Claudio and I were eating sandwiches together in the noonday sun, so I felt confident that whispers wouldn't start. We'd done it a few times before anything started up between us. I made sure, though, that we kept our distance.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked around a mouthful of sandwich. I was ravenous.

"Can we be together again tonight?"

I stopped chewing. This had been top of my mind since I had woken up -- to the detriment of my playing that morning.

We had two more days of the program. With a dress rehearsal that afternoon, my evening was free, but things were getting more complicated. When I returned home late Sunday night, I knew what he'd be expecting. Regardless of being sore, I knew that Claudio had certainly stretched my pussy, and David wouldn't fail to notice that. Under some pretty embarrassing questioning with Karen, I'd found out that things would go back to normal in a few days, but I would never be quite as tight as I had been.

"There are exercises you can do, though," she'd told me. "You just have to strengthen your pussy muscles and squeeze as your husband fucks you. If you get good at it, he'll never know the difference."

"But what about Sunday?" I asked, full of concern.

Karen's answer was a shrug. "Can't help you there, girlfriend."

I'd been toying with the idea of saying I had my period. It was due shortly, anyway. If I was really lucky, it would actually arrive before I had to deal with this dilemma. Thinking it might help, I'd been practising squeezing all morning. Karen told me it was easier to do it with something to squeeze against, so I had two tampons stuffed up there at the moment.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Claudio asked, with his face in front of mine. "You zoned out."

I didn't want to go into all this with him at this point. "We'll see," I answered. "I've been sort of burning my candle at both ends these past few nights. Besides, I doubt if Jim will be going out tonight."

"He told me that he's going to be hanging with Karen, so the coast should be clear for a while at least."

"Let's see how I feel later, okay?" I said, stalling for time.

By the end of the afternoon, I was mentally and physically toast. Though I spent some time in a practice room ironing out the remaining things in the last concert's program that were giving me trouble, all I really wanted was a good nap. I left the late-afternoon rehearsal quickly so I wouldn't have to talk to Claudio.

I was feeling pretty groggy as I made my way to the dining hall. My plan was to eat quickly, find a practice room and get a few more hours in on my instrument. I wanted my participation in the final concert of the summer to be memorable -- for all the right reasons.

Claudio was the farthest thing from my mind as I packed up, turned off the light and opened the door to the practice room two hours later. He was sitting on the floor, leaning back against the wall directly in front of my practice room.

"I think you've got the passage in the Beethoven nailed down," he said with a wry grin.

"How long have you been sitting out here?"

"About an hour. It's interesting to hear how other people practice. You can learn things." He got to his feet. "Care for any company tonight?"

"I'm really tired..."

He held up his hands in surrender. "Hey, no strings attached. There's a bit of a party going on on my floor. You could probably use a cold one after all that work."

He was right. "Well...okay. Maybe one. I want to make this an early night."

Yeah, right. An hour and three beers later, Claudio and I were shaking it on the dance floor. When a slow song came on, we melted together as naturally as if we'd been together for years. It was easy to feel his penis stiffening almost immediately.

"Don't rub against me like that!" he said into my ear.

"I am not rubbing against you."

"Then how do I know your nipples are hard?"

He was right -- and my pussy was soaked. If I was going to be a good girl, I'd better peel myself off him and hustle myself back to my room.

I started to pull back, but his arms tightened around me. "Hey. It's okay. If you don't want to fool around, that's okay. I just thought you should know the effect you're having on me."

Rolling my eyes, I answered, "As if I couldn't tell."

"So you don't want to fool around tonight?"

Boy, I had to think about that one. Having already blown the monogamy thing, what did I have to lose? Then I realized my brain had conveniently left out the stretched out vagina thing.

"No. I'm going to make it an early night."

"Can I at least walk you to your room?"

"Okay, but no tricky moves, you!" I said poking his chest playfully with my index finger.

It was only a matter of only going up a flight of stairs and partway down the hall and we were there. Karen was not around. As I went to shut the door, Claudio ducked in.

"Claudio! You promised."

"I didn't promise a thing, and relax, I only want a goodnight kiss."

That goodnight kiss turned into seven or eight, con fuoco with lots of tongues. My hand snaked down to the front of Claudio's jeans, and both of his were on my breasts.

"We shouldn't," I said, pulling away.

"It's not like we haven't already."

"I promised myself I'd be good tonight."

"How good?" he asked, a big grin on his face. "Would you like to be eaten? I'll stay completely dressed."

"I don't know..."

"Come on. We haven't done much oral. You know I'm good at it."

One of Claudio's hands dropped down to the top of my jeans, where he adroitly popped the snap open. We were kissing again and I didn't stop him as the hand slipped into my panties. I was a goner and he knew it.

A few minutes later, the door was locked, I had nothing on my lower body, no bra and just my tight green t-shirt on top (he said I looked "ever so sexy" wearing just that), and I was flat on my bed with Claudio's head between my legs.

My God! He could drive me crazy with his tongue and lips. Within moments I was squirming, panting, moaning and demanding that he give me the release I wanted so desperately. Every time he had me close he'd move away or stop, maybe just blow warmly on my aching clitoris. I would have finished myself off, but he had a tight grip on my wrists. Although I didn't want to admit it, the feeling of helplessness, being controlled, was erotically delicious.

"Do you want to cum, Jill?"

"God, yes!" I panted. "Please let me cum."

"You like this torture, don't you?"

"No! Yes... I don't know. Please, Claudio..."

"If I let you cum, will you let me fuck you?"

"I can't! I have to go home day after tomorrow." Then I had a wicked thought. "But I'll do something else for you."

"What?"

"Make me cum and I'll show you."

I had a few tricks up my sleeve. I didn't have all that much experience with males when I met my husband, but I'd had a few relationships through high school. With David, who was always horny, even when I had my period, I'd honed a set of skills, asking him what felt good, what he liked and what he didn't like, and through observation, I'd become very adept at pleasuring a cock with my hands. I also loved doing it and hadn't had a real chance yet with Claudio's magnificent specimen.

Claudio got busy again, and this time, he released my hands, slipped his left over my leg, using it to hold my vulva apart. Then I felt a few fingers of his right hand slip inside me, curving upwards. What he was up to instantly became apparent.

I had already been so turned on that the effect of his fingers was electrifying. I'd already felt his upturned cock work this spot when we fucked, but in many way, what his fingers were doing was far more intimate and erotic. At the same time, he was breathing warmly on my clit, now exposed by the fingers of his other hand.

I could barely control myself. He brought me higher and higher by degrees, always backing off at the critical moment, then beginning again, taking me even higher.

Then he abruptly stopped and got off the bed.

"Claudio, please! You're driving me insane!"

Not answering, he pulled me sideways on the bed, then moved between my legs.

I put my head up. "Claudio! You said you wouldn't fuck me!" I wanted it so badly, but somehow I managed to say that.

"Relax, little one. You're safe from the ravages of my cock tonight."

With that he knelt on the floor and began again. Fucking me with his fingers, he had that special spot inside me so erotically sensitive that I quickly built up the highest head of steam yet, as another finger lazily circled my clit, never quite touching it.

I couldn't hold my body still, and only his left arm circling my right leg kept me from levitating right off my bed. I bit my forearm to silence the loud moans that I knew would escape my lips regardless of how hard I tried to keep silent.

This time my lover didn't let me down. Even without him directly touching my clit, I knew I was on the verge of a massive orgasm. So did Claudio.

I realized I was pulling on my nipples as he leaned forward, fastened his lips around my clitoris and sucked hard. Another finger entered my pussy, stretching it open and he pressed hard against the upper wall of it, rubbing back and forth quickly.

The orgasm came on me with a blinding flash of light. I completely lost control of my body as I shoved my forearm to my lips and bit hard to control what would have been a very loud scream and I could feel my pussy squeezing out jets of watery cum all over Claudio's face. He'd been very wise to turn me sideways or I would have slept in a very soggy bed that night.

It took me a long time to come down from where I'd been. My body felt like jello as he turned me lengthwise on the bed, lay down next to me and pulled me against him. My head rested on his shoulder and I felt very content. I was amazed at how much sexual energy had built up inside me in a mere twenty-four hours.

Knowing that Karen could return at any moment, I couldn't lie there tight against Claudio with him lightly stroking my back, even though it felt heavenly. He still had his clothes on but the heat from his body was incredible -- not to mention the hardness of his erection.

I kissed the side of his face, then his neck, before whispering huskily in his ear, "Are you ready for me to take you to the moon now?"

"I'm ready for anything."

I pushed him over onto his back and we kissed a while longer, as my hand traced the length of his erection stretching almost to the top of his jeans. Having been intimate for a few days now, I knew that Claudio usually kept his cock pointing up in case he got an erection. One, it wouldn't be as obvious (although how he thought that, I'll never know), but two, if he did get a hard-on, it wouldn't be as painful since his erections went more up than out, if you catch my drift.

Soon, I had the snap on his jeans open, his fly down and my left hand down his shorts, stroking his magnificent tool. It was time to stop fooling around and get to work.

Crawling over him to get off the bed, I made sure my still-wet pussy passed very close over his face, giving him a good view. His cock stiffened even more in response.

I went over to my dresser and got some hand cream from the bag of cosmetics in the top drawer and padded back to the bed. Claudio's jeans were off in a matter of moments, along with his briefs, and there was his red and throbbing erection lying up his abdomen, reaching almost to his navel. I got back on the bed between his legs.

"Are you going to jerk me off?"

"Yup. And I'm very good at it."

"Wouldn't you rather slide your pussy lips along my cock and make me cum that way?" he asked with a wide grin.

"Nope. Too dangerous."

I set to work. Squirting out a generous amount of hand cream, I got both hands lubed up. With one hand massaging his balls and the other at the bottom of his shaft, I got everything greased up -- very s-l-o-w-l-y, and soon had him groaning.

It's easy to tell when guys are close to cumming because their cocks swell and get redder and their balls pull up a bit. I'd learned early on with boyfriends and then my very forthcoming husband what did and didn't feel good and what they liked when. Keeping a male just below the boiling point is simply a matter of how much attention you pay to the mushroom head at the top.

I love cocks. It amazes me how soft they are, but also how there's that very hard core just below the surface. Claudio had a magnificent one, and this was my chance to get a good, long look at it while I worked. Usually, it was buried inside me. Every now and then I ran one hand up and around the head, always eliciting a deep groan from him.

The thing I was most surprised to learn about pleasuring a guy's cock was how much and how hard they like it to be pulled on. I made sure I did plenty of that at just the right time. I couldn't make Claudio didn't beg like I had, but I knew I was driving him crazy with my ministrations. His cock was now extremely hard and an angry purple. Every time he started to strain up or move his hips, I would back off, lightening my grip and dropping my hands down the shaft until he softened a little, signaling he was ready for another assault.

"You are very good, dear Jill," he moaned after about the third or fourth time I'd teased him close to climaxing. "Please put me out of my misery! It's getting late."

As if on cue, I heard Karen's key in the door. Shit! I'd fooled around too long.

"Please don't stop!" Claudio groaned.

"I have to! Karen will see. And she might be with someone."

"I don't care. You have to make me cum."

The decision was taken away from me as the door swung open. My body wasn't quite blocking what was going on and I heard Karen gasp.

"Oh my God!"

Claudio's cock jerked in my hand as I looked quickly over my shoulder at my roommate, who, thankfully, was alone.

"Shut the door, for heaven's sake!" I hissed, not really wanting to stop, either. Having this much control over Claudio was huge turn-on.

I was aware of Karen silently crossing the room to sit on her bed.

It was time to back off again. God! His huge cock was glorious to look at. Removing my hands completely, I watched as it bobbed with every strong beat of Claudio's heart. Lacking stimulus, it started to slowly droop, so I refreshed the lotion on my hands and massaged his huge ball sack, causing it to jerk and swell up quickly to maximum hardness.

My lover was now squirming in his need. I wanted him to really beg before I'd send him to the moon. The cocky bastard deserved it for the times he'd driven me nearly to distraction.

With one hand still on his balls, I firmly circled the base of his cock with the other, then slowly slid it up, pulling as I went. At the top, I'd quickly swirl my palm around that now huge mushroom head as I'd remove my hand, eliciting a hiss or moan each time.

"Jill, please! Goddammit! You're killing me!"

I glanced back at Karen. She was cross-legged on her bed, flushed and with a glazed expression on her face. Her hands were between her legs, rubbing furiously.

"Is that begging I hear, sugar lips?" I cooed.

"Yes, it is! Have mercy!"

Now, every time I'd circle the base of his cock and begin my rise to the top, he'd fuck at it furiously, trying to give himself the extra stimulus to get him over the top. It was nearly time.

When Claudio came, I wanted it to be on my terms.

I got up on my knees to get a better angle. For a few moments, I just massaged his balls, keeping his erection on maximum. It took every ounce of self-restraint to not mount him and give us both some relief. I'd been aware of my own juices running from me for several minutes now.

With both hands stacked around the bottom of Claudio's "rampant manhood" (I love that phrase. It sounds so decadent!), I spent nearly a minute tugging firmly. It doesn't supply a hell of a lot of stimulation -- which suited my needs -- but he obviously loved the way it felt.

"Please, Jill! I'm begging you!!"

"Do you really want to cum?"

"Dear God, yes!"

It was time.

My left hand dropped to his balls again, vigorously massaging them. The other I used to firmly slide up and down the entire length of his shaft, including the mushroom head. Claudio hips lifted off the bed as he strained to reach orgasm. I was on the verge myself just watching and feeling him in my hands, and it's times like this that I wished I had another hand. I was now dripping fluids right onto my bed.

There was a movement behind me, and I felt Karen's hand slide onto my pussy. I am not into women, but right then her touch was so welcome all I could do was moan deeply. Looking back for a moment, I could see that Karen was bare-assed and her other hand was rubbing between her legs furiously.

"Don't stop, for heaven's sake!" Claudio moaned. "I'm nearly there."

Just to reassert some control, I did the opposite of what he wanted and removed both hands. Claudio started to reach up to bring himself off (which I did not want to happen) so I again gripped him. He was oh-so-close now. I massaged the head with one hand was sliding the other up and down the shaft.

Within ten seconds, I could feel his ball sack tighten and his cock turned an even darker purple from all the blood that had flowed in. I wondered for a moment whether he was feeling light-headed from lack of blood to his brain.

The eruption of Mount Claudio was indeed impressive. Karen leaned against me to watch over my shoulder. One finger was rubbing circles around my own swollen clitoris and the bed was moving with the fury of her other hand between her legs. Her rapid breath was hot on my neck.

I swear to God the first two spurts of semen went up about two feet before the lava of white flowed out over the head as the spurts weakened but still strongly pulsed out the fruits of my efforts.

My own orgasm burst on me blindingly, but nothing like that earlier one at Claudio's hands. Karen's orgasm was marked by a sharp intake of breath and a low moan. I steadied myself by gripping Claudio's cock with both hands.