What Happened That Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching over to the night table I grabbed the big dildo. It came with a suction base, so I licked that and stuck to a corner of our bed's frame at just the right height. I was ready for my next photo and I was sure Davy would love it.

"Oh wow! You look so hot. I can see your juices."

"Mmmm... And they taste very good, too. God! I wish you were here. I'd throw you on the floor, sit right down on your cock and fuck you until we both came."

"God, Jill! You're driving me crazy."

We played silently again for a minute or so, then Davy said, "Is there anyone else you fantasize about ever?" His breathing was very heavy.

I saw an opening and I decided to take it. "Well, there was this violinist in that summer program I was in. I thought he was pretty hot."

"What was his name?"

"Claudio."

"Why did you think he was hot?"

I got off the bed, and got on all fours. Backing up, I got the dildo lined up with my opening. Rocking my hips, it wasn't long before I got the end of it nice and juicy. But I didn't let it enter me yet. I wanted the time to be just right. My heart was pounding.

"The word going around was that he was hung like a horse."

"What else?"

"Well, he was rather handsome in an Italian way: tall, slender, dark, sort of continental manners. All the females though he was a complete dish."

Davy asked quietly, "Anything else?"

Now I was at a very serious crossroad. Telling my husband anything about what had happened was not something to do over the phone, but I could see a way forward through the mess -- finally, but it had to be handled just right. I needed to take this weight off my conscience, but I would continue to bear it gladly if sharing it would have any chance of hurting my husband.

"Well, tI danced with him one night about a week before I returned home."

"And?"

"It was a slow song and I let him pull me in close. His dick got very hard -- and it felt like it was large. It reminded me of dancing with John."

"I'll bet that made you very excited."

Lining the dildo up, I leaned back on it. In one smooth motion its length entered me. I didn't stifle my moan.

"What's going on?" Davy asked.

"I'll send you another snap so you can see for yourself."

It's difficult to get everything in the frame when you're doing self-shots with a cell phone, but I tried my best as I continued driving the dildo in and out of me. Davy waited patiently, but I could hear his heavy breathing from the hand-held which was on the speaker-phone setting on the floor in front of me.

The fourth shot was nearly perfect. The dildo was coming out of me, pulling my inner lips with it. You could see a bit of the bed, but it almost looked as if it was a real cock plowing my furrow. I pressed send.

"There's another shot on the way," I said as I crossed my fingers. A lot depended on David's reaction to what he saw.

I heard a ping at his end about 30 seconds later. I waited. And waited.

"You made me cum, you naughty girl. That almost looks like the real thing in your hot little pussy."

"I know. That's what we'd be doing if you were here right now."

"God! I wish I was."

There was another silence and I kept up my slow stroking, bumping the rubber balls at the base of the dildo of my swollen clit.

Davy asked. "Are you fucking yourself right now?"

"Mmm-hmmm..."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Your cock inside me."

"But I'm not that big."

"You're plenty big enough."

"That's not what I meant. I'm not as big as that dildo. I know how much you like it. You can't fool me, Jill. Are you thinking about this Claudio guy?"

"Maybe a little."

"Do you wish you'd let him have you?"

Moving faster now, I answered with difficulty, "I was tempted."

"Nothing else happened?"

I was very close to what would be a pretty large orgasm. "I let him kiss me goodnight."

"You did?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was shy -- and afraid."

"Afraid I'd be angry?"

"Yes."

"Was it a nice kiss?"

"I'm very close to cumming, Davy."

"Was it a nice kiss?" he asked a second time, more forcefully.

"Yesssss... Oh God! I'm cumming!"

It was as if I hadn't cum for a week. I rammed the dildo all the way home and gripped it hard as my pussy rippled and throbbed. I didn't make any effort to stifle the moan that came bursting from my mouth as I writhed on that fake cock.

As the orgasm drifted away, I heard Davy's voice. "Was that a good one?"

"Oh yes," I panted.

"Were you thinking about Claudio?"

I hesitated, then answered, "Yes." Then, "Does that bother you?"

"A little. Is there anything else you didn't tell me about?"

I slid off the dildo and got up to sit on the bed. I was not going to tell him anything when so much distance separated us, so I answered obliquely.

"Kissing him frightened me. I could tell from the fire that blazed between us, that if I continued, he could do anything to me."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know how you would react. There's something else, darling Davy."

His voice was soft, cautious. "What?"

"Claudio just got a job in the orchestra. He's moved here. I saw him the other day when I was out running."

"Did you let him kiss you?"

"Don't be ridiculous! I just bumped into him, that's all." I paused for a moment, then asked, "Are you angry with me?"

"I'm a little angry you didn't tell me before now. Think of the fun we could have had imagining you'd gone further with this guy."

"Oh, Davy, I love you so much."

Then came the million dollar question. "Did you go further with him?"

The perfect answer sprang into my head. "Perhaps. You'll just have to wait until you get home. I'll tie you to the bed and fill your ears with stories while I assault your throbbing cock with my hands, and my lips, and my pussy, all of which love you very much. Maybe they'll be true or maybe they'll just be the imaginings of my warped little brain. You'll have to decide."

"You witch."

David was due home in 9 days, and we had phone conversations during every one of them. That was unusual, but it was clear why -- and expected. I made it seem as if I was just teasing him, since I couldn't gauge how he would feel if I told him that I'd succumbed to Claudio's charms and behaved like a slut -- then didn't confess until now. I knew that would be a very big pill to swallow, and as I've said, I didn't want to deal with something that huge on the phone.

At the same time, my libido was in overdrive. When I was horny, I would indulge myself in all sorts of daydreams about a three-way with Claudio and my husband. Afterwards, the erotic heat assuaged, I felt guilt, shame, and vowed to myself that it was certainly not a good idea. Too complicated, I'd tell myself.

12