What Happened That Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my horniness of the past few days, an orgasm was soon imminent, and when it came, I squirted all over the place. Since I'd been working his cock so hard both with my thrusts and my pussy muscles, he was close to cumming, too.

"Don't stop, Jill, oh please don't stop now," he moaned into my mouth.

A minute or so later, I felt his cock swell and start pulsing as he came far up inside me. The sensations gave me a nice mini-orgasm.

We continued to kiss as we came down from our sexual high.

Claudio shifted his feet. "You've soaked my carpet!"

I looked at him, a grin on my face. "Was that a complaint I just heard? Because if it was..."

"No, no. No complaints. I can clean it up later. No problem," he answered quickly.

His cock flopped out of me, followed by a river of semen which added to the mess on the floor.

I hadn't planned on staying long, and Claudio was disappointed. We had another nice fuck in the shower, him taking me from behind. I just let him whale away on me until he was satisfied, having two more orgasms of my own: one by him diddling me while we fucked and the other from having him inside me.

"I love having you from behind," he'd whispered in my ear nastily. "You have such a perfect ass."

That turned me on to no end. Well, that and the fact that he was twisting my nipples at the time.

As he watched me get dressed after, he said once again, "Are you sure you won't you stay for the night? Why go home to an empty bed?"

I looked up from tying my runners. "No. I need to practice."

"We can practice together!"

"No, we can't. Besides, I have to send this to my husband."

I pulled a small recorder out of my shoulder, fiddled with the controls and the sounds of Claudio's and my recent coupling filled the room.

"You recorded us?"

"Yup."

"You little witch! I had no idea."

"I can be pretty tricky." I put the recorder back and hoisted my cello. "There's one other thing. David is bugging me to join us. Would you be up for that?"

"What does he have in mind?"

"I think he wants to film us the first time, but he's been filling my mind with images of the two of you servicing little moi, and I've kind of taken to the idea."

"I thought that would feel too awkward for you."

"My husband can be pretty persuasive. Think about it. He'll be back on Sunday." I turned as I put my hand on the door knob. "Thanks for the good time, Claudio. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Here or just at rehearsal, darling Jill?"

"We'll see."

12