What happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm starting to get uncomfortable up here, can we change positions?" Di asked. Her back was getting bent the wrong way.

"Yeah, hey, I have an idea!" Mark said as we all broke free. "Mike, you lay on your back over here with your arms straight up over your head, Di you straddle his face in a sixty-nine kinda thing. Now Mike, bring your arms down behind her knees. That way she won't slip off the bed." I basically had her pinned, and as I looked up, I saw Mark guide his meaty weapon back to her very wet pussy. From here I could watch or join in. As I licked all kinds of flesh, I soon became annoyed at Mark's nut sack. With every thrust, his big balls would smack me in the face, so I reached up and held them out of the way. This was the first time I had ever held a nut sack that wasn't my own. It was different, actually kinda erotic. Mark must have thought so too because within a minute of me massaging...I mean holding him out of the way, he began to grunt. I wanted them to both cum at the same time so I shoved my tongue up between her pussy and his cock. With each thrust, I could feel my tongue being pulled inside, until he finally came. We all held still for a moment, then he started to pull out. I have no idea what came over me at that moment, but as soon as I saw the head of his cock, I reached up with my right hand and pulled it into my mouth. A quick suck, then I released him. He moved over and collapsed on the bed next to us, while I looked up just in time to see a pearly white string of cum beginning to drip from Di's pussy. Since it was right above my mouth, I did the obvious. I lifted my head and buried my tongue deep into her pussy. She immediately began to orgasm, and her convulsions began to force Mark's cum out of her pussy and into my mouth. Now I had a dilemma, this was far more cum than I had bargained for, but if I stopped, then Di would be left holding half an orgasm. It's a good thing I love my wife so much, and I think she knows it too. After I swallowed a quart of salty slime, she finally rolled off me. Turning around, still on all fours, she bent to whisper in my ear.

"You have no idea how much I love you!" she said as she hugged me.

"Hey, you guys can crash here, if you want to." Mark suggested.

"Maybe for a few minutes." Di said, but I quickly dozed off.

I'm not sure how long I laid there, but when I awoke, I kept my eyes shut because I could sense the lights were still on. I casually slid my hand over to where Di was laying, but the bed was empty. I thought I remembered her getting up to go to the bathroom so I focused my attention to the sounds. The t.v. was still on, but it was turned very low. I could hear some girl moaning on screen, but my ears were playing tricks on me. I knew the television was down towards my feet, but sound was coming from my right. It took a minute to sink in, then it hit me. I opened my eyes and looked over to see my wife back on top of Mark, fucking nice and slow. Di looked like a rag doll, flopping all over the place.

"Hi honey!...I'm totally fucked up!" She said with a major slur. Scattered all around them were little empty bottles from the wet bar. She fell off Mark, and slithered down between his legs. She licked and slobbered all over his red cock, and told him how much she loved his cock.

"And shince I made you (hic) come in my mouf, (hic) and made you come in my pushy, I guesh it's your (hic) turn to pick a hole!" she giggled, and began to pass out with Marks cock still in her mouth. He looked at me, and I just shrugged.

"You heard the lady, pick a hole!" I grinned.

He extricated himself from her grip and rolled her onto her belly. He lifted her hips and she cooed as she wiggled her butt.

"Ooh, I love it doggy style!" was all she said before disappearing back into la la land.

Mark rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. Leaning over her he drooled a mouthful of saliva down her butt crack to help lube his throbbing friend. It worked well, as he was soon able to thrust fully into her sore pussy. She must have knew what I was thinking, because she looked over at me.

"I'm not feeling any pain right now." Then she closed her eyes again. But never quit smiling.

After a few thrusts, Mark pulled out and added more saliva to his dripping wet club. He repositioned himself and began to push forward again, this time going very slowly. Soon he was buried to the hilt. As he held still, he looked over at me.

"Gawd she has a tight butt!" he exclaimed. I couldn't believe after only a few hours, this stranger has gone places I haven't been allowed to go for over twenty years! Di lifted her head, and looked back.

"He'sh fucking my ash!" She started to giggle. "It kinda feelsh good!...Oh yeah...Don't stop!" She began pushing back, meeting his thrusts half way.

It only took a few strokes, and he was emptying another load into my wife.

He pulled out and grabbed a towel from the foot of the bed.

"Here, you can clean her up, if you want, while I use the bathroom."

Good idea, I thought as I set the towel down and began to clean my wife the only way I prefer. With my tongue. Her chocolate starfish was gaping, but I couldn't get my tongue in deep enough to satisfy myself. I quickly lay down, and lifted her leg up. She got the idea very fast and sat up on my face. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I'll just leave it at that.

Looking at the clock on my camera phone, I noticed it was two thirty in the morning. Actually not as late as I had thought. Mark had a meeting about midday , and we agreed to meet up later. We both knew the rest would be determined by Di's reaction to all of this after she woke up tomorrow.

Mark handed me a large towel to wrap around Di, as it would be impossible to try and get her dressed. Besides, we were just down the hall. She planted a wet (and very long) kiss on Mark's lips, or should I say in his mouth, before we crept out his door. Half way to our room, we met up with a busboy collecting trays from the hallway.

"Excuse me miss, but you cannot take the towels from the rooms." he said with a Spanish accent. Without missing a beat, she peeled the towel off and handed it to him as we continued to our door. It was only when I was inserting the key did I look down the hall. There he stood, frozen in his tracks, just gawking at Di.

"Should we invite him in for a closer look?" Di asked, as she stood there caressing a nipple.

"No, I think you've had enough fun for one night." I said as I pulled her into the room. She quickly stuck her head back out the door and said,

"Maybe tomorrow night, if your a good boy!" She waved bye to him and closed the door. As we collapsed on the bed, she looked at me.

"Get undressed so I can take care of you now, because I know you've been a very good boy." I ran to the bathroom and stripped in seconds flat, but by the time I returned, she was out like a light.

She snored lightly until about eleven the next morning. She got up and jumped in the shower, emerging about thirty minutes later with a towel wrapped around her.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" she asked.

"I figured we could go to the shark reef at Mandelay bay, then maybe meet up with Mark later."

"Mark? Oh god, so it wasn't a dream!" she said with a panicked look on her face. "No wonder I was so sore this morning! Did we do what I think we did, and do I need to apologize for anything?"

"It depends on what you remembered, and no, you don't have to apologize. In fact , I think I owe you a thank you!"

"Well, actually, I remember everything, and you can thank me by reminding of last night anytime I act like a stick in the mud. Speaking of stick in the mud, did you see him shove that tree trunk up my ass?" We both laughed 'til tears rolled down our face.

We had a great brunch at the Luxor, and took the monorail a quarter of a mile down to Mandelay Bay. The shark reef was fantastic, if you ever get the chance to see it, then see it!

As we walked back towards the strip, we ran into Linda and her girl friend. We ducked into a quiet restaurant and got to know Linda and her friend. Her friend, Sue was just as hot as she was, and I was beginning to think it was such a waste, until Linda started talking.

"I suppose that Mark guy told you all about me."

"Not really, just that you were here with your girl friend."

"I'm not...I mean, we're not gay, or anything like that. I mean don't get me wrong, we love to party with each other, but we're very much into guys. Just not guys like Mark. He was expecting a threesome with us, and I wanted that to be our decision, not his, you know what I mean?" We sat and made small talk, before they excused themselves to "powder their noses". I figured it was an excuse to leave without that awkward moment, but just as the thought left my mind, they came bouncing back up to the table.


"We have some things we have to take care of, but Sue and I were talking, and...well...if you guys want, maybe we can hook up later, if you want."

"I better warn you, when Linda has a few drinks in her, it's hard to say what might happen!" Sue added. Linda handed Di a piece of paper with her room number and cell phone number.

"Call us or stop by, we should be back around eight or nine!"

After they left, I looked at Di. She knew that look.

"Well it looks like you might get your fantasy after all!"

"I already did, twice!" She looked puzzled.

"Once last night, and once when I married you!"

"I hope your cock doesn't get as sore as my ass, because it is definitely going to get a workout tonight!"

I think I'm starting to like Vegas. We went to all the sights, but all I could see was me in a Linda and Sue sandwich. By mid afternoon it dawned on me.

"What about Mark? I told him we would see him tonight."

"Well honey, it looks like you have a decision to make. Either sit around watching me and Mark have fun, which you already have done, or spend the night with two absolutely gorgeous young women, which, chances are, will never happen again." This would truly be a tough decision. My wife wasn't helping with her teasing either.

"Tic toc! What's it gonna be? Hard bodies for you, or hard cock for me?...Well, we have to call one of them before it gets too late. You know either choice is fine by me."

"OK, give me a minute to think!"

"I would have figured it was a no brainer!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Have you got Linda's number handy?" She fished it out of her purse.

"Good choice, I know you'll have a good time tonight!"

"Oh I definitely will have a great time tonight!" I said as I dialed her number.

"Hello, Linda?" My wife watched me talk.

"Yeah, Mike...great! And you?" Di showed no signs of jealousy.

"Hey, me and Di would love to come over tonight..." Even though she was smiling, deep down I knew exactly how she was feeling.

"...but something has come up and we won't be able to make it," Her eyes spoke a thousand words, all of them thank you.

"That would be great!...OK, bye!" For a minute, I thought she was going to drop to her knees right there on the strip and give me a blow job.

"I can't believe you would turn them down for me!" Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"I already told you, you are my biggest fantasy, I would much rather watch you than hurt you!"

"This is going to sound weird, but I love you so much I'll suck and fuck Mark all night long for you, if that is your desire, I'll do the room service guy...anybody! Whatever you want!" It did sound weird, but it was what I wanted.

"OK, let's go see the fountains at Belagio."

"Fuck the fountains! The only fountains I want to see are fountains of cum!"

We practically ran back to our room to clean up. I called Mark and he said he was stuck in meetings for another couple of hours, but would love to meet up with us after. I gave him my cell number and told him to call when he was back. I told Di and we decided to order dinner via room service. She hopped into the shower, and emerged thirty minutes later, wearing only a garter and white stockings.

"I don't know what to wear...what does one wear to an orgy?" she queried.

"Why not just go like that? You look great!" She definitely gave me a boner.

Our fantasy was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Room service!"

We stood frozen with the deer in the headlight look.

"What do we do?" Di asked as she frantically looked for something to cover up with. She found a robe and started to put it on. I snatched it out of her hand.

"You answer the door, is what you do!" I said with a big grin. "I dare you!" That's all it took.

"Just a second!" Di shouted back. She marched right up to the door, looked out the peep hole, and turned back to me.

"Oh, it's our friend from last night!" And with that, she threw the door open. He tried to steer the cart into the room while looking down, but he kept bumping into things. He was aware my wife was naked, and didn't want to make an issue of it. As soon as he cleared the door, Di closed it, and stood between him and the only way out.

"Excuse me, but I will leave you two to your meal. I will pick up the cart later."

"Why don't you stay and join us for a few minutes." my wife said in a sultry tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I could get in trouble!"

"Only if somebody tells...I'm not going to tell, are you?"

"N..no but...but" his words were cut short when Di stuffed a tit into his mouth. He started sucking like an Ethiopian baby. She backed up to the bed, lay back and spread her legs wide.

"Care for another snack?" This time he didn't have to be asked twice. He was down on her in a flash. I could tell he wasn't very good, but she managed a weak orgasm out of it. As she stood up, he wiped his face clean.

"Thank you so much! I will go now!"

"Whoa! Hang on a sec! I haven't even started to be through with you yet!" She swung him around and pushed him back on the bed. It only took her seconds to get his pants down around his ankles. I was thankful to see his cock was about the same size as mine. Good thing, because I was starting to get a complex.

What I could see of his manhood quickly disappeared into Di's warm wet mouth. She had no problem taking him in as she sucked, slurped and manipulated him to the boiling point, He made a feeble attempt to pull away, but we all knew the outcome.

"Ummm" was all she said after swallowing his juice.

"Now you may go!" I fished a ten dollar bill out for his tip.

"Are you kidding? I should be paying you!" We heard him ramble off something in Spanish as he floated out the door and down the hall. She looked at the clock.

"We still have a couple of hours to kill." She pushed me back onto the bed and released my hard cock. She licked down once. She licked up once. She licked her lips and engulfed my member once. That's all it took for me to start spraying the inside of her mouth with more cum than I can ever remember shooting in my entire life. She looked up and smiled.

"Now that was delicious!" She actually swallowed it! Normally about this time I would be totally limp and ready for a nap. But not this time, my cock was still throbbing!

"Wow! Was all she could say, as she licked and kissed it so more. "Now it's your choice!...any hole you want!"

"Any hole?" I tested.

"ANY hole! And any time too!" she added. I ended up fucking all three wonderful holes before we even ate dinner.

"I just had to get you warmed up for Mark!" I teased, as we finished eating (the food).

****

I know this wasn't my best work, but it was loosely based on a real vacation my wife and I took. And yes, it was our anniversary. If anyone is interested in the rest of our trip, let me know and I will write a second chapter. Thanks for reading!

12