All Comments on 'What Happens When You Say No'

by Nefric

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Nice fantasy.

Like this would ever happen for real! Probably Deb has been cheating and was feeling guilty so she wanted things to even out. Nice fantasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoa

That was somkin hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathetic

This should be in Group sex not this section and also the couple are a bunch of swingers. They all know each other and Connie and Debs are sisters. The husband is submissive litte man whose Dom is his wife. Stupid story of people doign stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shitty writing

Kept slamming back and forth between past and present tense, punctuation reminds me of someone writing while drunk, and the whole setup was just generally bad.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
If only it could happen

I really liked the story, and would like to read what happened the next day. I was visualizing what was going on and found that it was very erotic, having phone sex with the wife,while fucking some beautiful stranger. I think the wife wants some of that pussy too.Thanks for the story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

It is amazing how so many of these people project their own lives onto your story. Or maybe they are just trying to guess at the plot developments in the next segment.

I thought it was a good fantasy. As in "I'd love to have that happen to me."

So please write the next episode, and don't let the negative little people get you down. I enjoyed it, and thank you for it.

I've always wished there was a way to make the negative people post a link to their stories, so they could face a comparison.

m1k3m1k3almost 15 years ago
Great

I think it was great,

dunno what the haters are complaining about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved it....

Now if only I could find a wife like that. LOL

The MouseThe Mousealmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked this story; OK, maybe the tenses and punctuation could have been better - so what? I don't read stories for the grammar, only to be turned on and entertained. This did both, and I hope to see some sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice but...

Nice fantasy.. But the content kinda demeans the subtitle. If he was really that faithful he would have said no despite what his wife told him to do. Grammar can always be improved. You can write a great story if the plot is watertight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Doesn't 'Faithful' normally mean

You don't have sex with anyone except the person you are in relationship with? Even if they ask you to? But I suppose people don't see this as cheatign because the wife asked him to do it. A bit like all swingers and swappers don't see that as cheatign or going outside a marriage. Oh well another swinging sex story. Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"Holy Wet Dream!, Batman"....

the perfect wife AND a SuperDick!!!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Title says it all.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Oh

in your dreams would this happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I kept waiting for.....

Deb to burst out of the closet and reveal this as a setup. Or maybe he woke up in the hospital from an accident and it had all been a dream, or maybe when he got home, she had the divorce papers ready. All in all, too good to be true, but still some nice descriptions of the sex, and I'd say you accomplished your goal of a nifty fantasy. Thanks!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

It leads to him returning the favor to his wife. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

well done

I too was waiting for Deb to come out of the closet/bathroom, etc revealing the set up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In a ditch all right

The story ran off the road and into the same ditch as Connie's car when you inserted the wife into it with the absurd plot line and awful dialogue. 2 stars for the first 2 thirds of the story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems To Me

Seems to me like this guy just put his own head in the noose, and now all he can do is wait for somebody to kick the trapdoor loose so he can fall. This just smells of some kind of setup. Of course I think most guys would have done just what Kevin did, and of course most guys would have paid the same price. I’m telling you, it’s a setup, don’t be a sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm 80 yrs old...

...and nothing even remotely similar ever happened to me. An enjoyable, positive little story. Totally "feel-good". Liked it. Five stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Talk about putting a target on your own back, this fool is crazy. This is a really silly story and the author was so embarrassed that he quit writing.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 3 years ago

Dear Penthouse, you won’t believe . . .

Just another fantasy put to paper

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Peer fantasy, well written but pure fantasy. No wife would ever condone the bedding of a strange woman.`

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Give me a fuckin’ break! What a load of horse shit! (So whose 12inch big black cock is Deb fucking while she’s giving orders?!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BAM! and then I woke up....

TheMTOneTheMTOne9 months ago

Loved it, though short. Sad you didn’t write more for us.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah right? Not unless his wife has big plans of cuckolding him herself now thats he's had different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous