What Happens When You Say No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefric
Nefric
10 Followers

I gave her a minute to get use to me and then start giving her what she deserved.

"Unngg... Ungg ... Owww...Kevin slow down."

Ignoring her pleas I kept driving my cock in and out of her ass till I heard

"Ooo god! Yes! Damn, Uuuggnn... yes... Kevin O my god!! I never knew," Her ass was so hot and tight, it clutched at my cock as I pulled out and felt like a hot moist glove as I drove my cock deep into her ass. Looking down I describe to Deb how hot Connie's ass looks with my cock plunging in and out of it, from the phone I can hear Deb yelling, "Yes Kevin fuck her, fuck her!"

Hearing my wife spurring me on and knowing that I was taking Connie's anal cherry enflamed my hunger I grabbed Connie's hair yanking her head up and started thrusting my cock into her ass with all my might. I felt Connie shoving her ass back into me meeting my every thrust as her pleasure got more and more intense.

"O my god ... I Ooo never... yes god...Uunng... knew it would be like, god don't stop! Please don't stop!!

As I felt the tightness of Connie's ass, and heard the fleshy slapping sound of our fucking I could see Deb in my mind laying on our bed naked, body glistening with sweat and passion, the phone cradled in her neck, one hand thrusting her vibe in and out of her pussy while her other hand furiously rubs her clit as she hears the sounds of our fucking. The room was filled with the sound of my hips slapping against Connie's ass, our grunts and moans of pleasure in harmony with the sound of Deb's lust as she masturbates to the sound of me fucking Connie in the ass. All of us were lost in the moment, in the lust and in the pleasure; Connie screaming in orgasm, her hands under her stroking her pussy and my balls, me grunting, shouting as I thrust my cock deeper and deeper into her hot, tight ass, Deb yelling through the phone for me to cum, cum in her ass as the throes of her orgasm overwhelmed her, leaving only the sounds of ecstasy coming from the phone. I felt Connie's ass grip me tightly as I grabbed her hips driving one last thrust deep into her bowel cumming like I have never cummed before. Connie and I collapse into a heap, both of us covered in sweat exhausted. I roll off Connie and picking up the phone I can hear Deb heavy breathing.

"You ok Deb?" I ask not quite sure of the answer I would get.

"I'm wonderful Kev how is Connie?" I look over and see Connie passed out with a smile of contentment on her face.

"She is happy and asleep Deb."

"Kevin its 1 am I want you to tuck Connie in and climb in bed with her and get some sleep. And in the morning I will call work and tell them we both are sick. And after the wonderful fucking you gave her, if I'm not mistaken Connie will want to thank you one more time before sending you home, but don't let her wear you out too much; You have a loving hot and horny wife at home that will want some of your gorgeous cock when you get home."

"You sure about me staying here Honey? I can make it home," I start to say.

"No Kevin you needed the extra rest before tonight's fun and games. And I don't want you falling asleep from exhaustion trying to drive home. You sleep there and enjoy her again. Maybe give me a call and see if I want you to bring the hussy home with you. Good night Kev."

"Night Honey" I replied as the phone went dead. Wait did she say she might want me to bring Connie home with me??? I was getting the feeling that my life had taken an odd turn and I wasn't quite sure where it was going to lead to.

Nefric
Nefric
10 Followers
12