All Comments on 'What Have I Done?'

by brandybuck16

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i would say he is fucked well

what will his girl friend do. they are not married .did he knock her up. what man stands by a wife who is ovulating and let her fuck another. is this story f--k up or what.

stranger things have happened in this life.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Outstanding! One helluva good job. Definitely 5 Star and above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
drunk

stupid drunk tale about a stupid male and female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The good thing is.....

that everybody knows everybody else was too drunk to know better. The BAD thing is that, drunk as they were, they knew EXACTLY what they were doing every step of the way. Will there be consequences? HELL YES! Will any of these relationships survive? Well that is what chapter 2 is for! Despite themes I don't usually go in for, I'll be a reader, should you continue. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Muffed conclusion

Something for each of the 4 to regret for a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obviously "thebuffalo" is a sicko

Likely as sick as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What have I done?

We don't know, you just ended the story with a bunch of questions.

We want answers, tell us what happened!

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
So...

Is this going to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Imaginative

And very good writing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You know exactly what you did!

To say otherwise means you are dumber than this story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Where is it going?

Fuck knows, down the shitter probably. The guy claims he is jealous of his girlfriend dancing with others then at the first opportunity slips between the legs of his mates wife. Writing could do with a fresh set of eyes editing to stop some of the repeditive passages. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ok yeah because everybody walks up to their buddy and says do you mind if I borrow your wife!? Haven't we all done that a time or two? Come on dude at least make it somewhat believable. This should have been a sci-fi story for all the plausibility! And really who needs friends like this asshole. Alcohol only turns you into a douchebag if you were a douchebag to begin with. People should remember that!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Contrary to many I believe..

that alcohol releases the suppressed desires and that crossing the line in anything but unexpected. I have the feeling that Amanda was beginning to question if her husband could get her pregnant. She may be back for a second helping.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

Well, at least the Asshole knows he's soooo fucked. LOL

3 Stars,

lonerider10lonerider10over 10 years ago
you have written a great story about actions and concequences

this was a great story about people with no boundries. i was in a situation myself 38 years ago with my brand mangers wife. he treated her like shit, cheated, and humiliated her. one day he said he was taking his girlfriend, not his wife to the husker game. hed said to go to his house and if i wanted to fuck her all i wanted. i told her and she fucked me all she wanted. it stopped there.

HannibalLecturerHannibalLectureralmost 8 years ago
So Real

So realistic. So vivid. This was a great story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
Can't blame the narrator...

He really tried to do the right thing, asking everyone involved to give him an out to the sexually charged situation. Nobody did, though.

'Would have like to know why Mac never join them - maybe he was impotent, and therefore needed his good friend to seed his wife to have a kid, but that doesn't explain why he wasn't willing to let Amanda blow him while she was getting banged.

It's a hot story... too bad it is as far as the author went with it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A good friend

Poor Mac, his wife is a cheating whore and his friend is a bastard. Hopefully, Mac is outside waiting with an axe handle party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is hot! Please tell us the rest!

This is hot. Please continue the story!

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Stupid

Not a good story never mess with your friends wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous