What If?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave takes me by the elbow to the end of the bar, calling the bar tender over. He introduces me to Sandy, a twenty-something dark haired, blue eyed stunning statue of beauty. He told her I was his new friend that she was mixing drinks for me and my wife. Sandy gave a great smile and welcomed me by mixing up another drink, Dave reminded her to fix one up for Cath too. I looked him straight up and asked, "this isn't any ordinary Friday night gathering of business colleagues is it? It seems that a lot of folks are more than friends and it's beginning to look like folks are spending more time with someone else than the one they arrived with... Is this a swinger gathering? Dave smiles...

Cath told me what went on in the ladies room... Dana lead me down the hall hand in hand asking how I was enjoying the evening so far. I explained that I never really dance and to be especially dancing with another guy as I am, well two guys when Curtis pressed in from behind, was way out of my norm. I also mentioned that I was feeling a real heat in lower lips and my thong was soaked. I couldn't believe I was talking so freely to this woman that I just met this evening. As we went into the bathroom Dana told me how hot I looked in my dress, hose and heels. She commented that she saw my thigh-highs when Dave gave me a good spin on the dance floor. I asked her if it was more when he pulled me close during the last dance, lifted the edge of my dress and caressed my upper thigh that she got a good look. She laughed and said yes. She again told me how sexy hot I looked. I said that Dave had been telling me that and how delicious I am the whole evening. Was she OK with that. She smiled and touched my shoulder... a warm feeling ran from her fingers, past my brain and right to my hot lower lips... I looked her in those sexy eyes as she said, " if Dave thinks your hot and wants to devour you... I'm happy that he will. Will you let him?" I gulped... I stepped back and told her that I really had to use the stall. She smiled and nodded.

I went into the stall, there were only magnetic clasps on the door. I pulled up my dress and as I was pulling down my thong I could not believe how soaked it was. You would have thought I pee'd myself... As I sat on the stool, the door gently opened. There was Dana with a cheshire cat smile... looking down at my soaked thong... She said, "You know, what we gals do here is give our panties or thong to the guy that really gets us wet. It lets him know that we would like him to enjoy the full fruits of his ability to excite our libido's. Would you be willing to give Dave your wet thong? I know he would really like to see how delicious you are. He would devour you in you gave him the OK." Now I'm confused and feeling wet not from going pee but a sense of excitement that I haven't felt before. I look for the TP and there isn't any in the stall. I look up at Dana and she said "that's because there is the bidet to use. Keep your dress pulled up and step out and I'll show you." I followed only a couple steps out of the stall. I never noticed the bidet there when I walked in with Dana. She helped me position over the bowl and turned the warm water on low. She held my elbow and said for me to squat slowly until the water started washing me. I did as she said, the water caressed my ass and lower lips... it was warm and felt really good. I looked into the mirror to see my hair wet, yet my lips swollen.. I could see my clit protruding ever so slightly. I then heard Dana tell me to reach down and make sure I was well washed. As I did, I touched my engorge lips and let my finger slip across my clit. Dana whispered into my ear, "Oh you horny sexy woman.. Dave would love to do that for you, with his tongue too." I looked into the mirror as saw I was blushing. Dana turned off the water... OHhh I wanted to feel it some more. The I was shocked as I felt her sliding a towel up along my inner thighs and to my ass and pussy lips. I have never had another woman do this. She gently dried me. Telling me that Dave and Carl would love to have their hands where hers was at that moment. I sighed and moaned as her fingers came over the edge of the towel to touch my clit.

I looked Dana in the eyes again asking "What will Tom think? What abbot him? I don't want to do anything that would hurt him!" She let her tow finger form a V around the hood of my clit, while her other hand helped me stand straight again. Squeezing and vibrating my clit as I stood.... She said, "If it's OK with you, I want to give Tom my thong... and so does Nancy." I was shocked but excited from her touching me as much as the thought of her and Nancy with my husband of 32 years. Then I thought about all the times you asked me if I wanted a cock bigger than yours, how you saw a young guy looking at me as if he wanted to devour me, how you thought I was sexy and that other guys were desiring me. I always rejected your comments but now, hearing Dave and Curtis telling me how sexy I am and they want to devour me... and with Dana, touching me, Never! would I have Ever let that happen and it was... my head a buzz and my pussy getting wet again, I felt my juices seeping out.. Dana kissed my on the cheek and brought me back to the moment. "Cath... Cath... you are so perfectly wet... Dave would love to feel this on his cock... Do you want to feel a hot, hard cock slipping in you?" - she whispered as her fingers slipped off my clit and through my wet folds..her palm keeping the pressure on my clit... I moan... "OOoohhh Yesss!!!" Then I felt another set of hands caressing across my breast.... Nancy's hot breath caressing my other ear... "and Curtis will love your hot tits!" I was breathing hard as these two women were fingering me and titillating my thoughts with their two men doing the same and more... Oh, sweetie... I lost control and told them that I wanted more... They stopped.. just as I was moving to a climax.. my tummy tightening, my thighs clasping Dana's hand... she pulled her hand away... Nancy left my tits aching... they stepped back... smiling... I looked at Dana and she held my thong in front of my face... Saying, "You are going to give these to Dave.... Aren't you? Giving him all of you with them!" I sighed with a blush of anticipation and nodded, my pussy soaking wet.

Dave and I were still talking as the girls had their conversation... so to speak. Curtis joined us and ordered another drink too. Dave said, "This group has been around for number of years and is open to what ever the members are open too. That means that there are those that attend for the buffet, drinks, dancing and social time. Other, well.... take the opportunity to mingle to another level and we always leave the decision on what adults choose to do up to the women." I interjected, "Well, Cath has never been around such open "adult" interaction. Usually she would be running like a scared cat. Yet for some reason tonight she is acting like one hot pussy looking for a lot of affection. To be honest, I've never been in any situation like this although I've fantasized about it and tried to coax Cath into exploring more. Heck, we are both in our 60's and I thought we should live out some fantasies but she keeps telling me she doesn't have any and is totally satisfied with me and our love-making." Dave interrupted, "Wow, you guys don't look 15 years older than Dana and me or I think that's about the same for you and Nancy?" Looking over at Curtis. Curtis just smiled and said, "My oh my... Cath is one hot MILF. You're right Dave... they are older but Cath is sexy hot.. and I know, Tom, that Nancy is ready to jump on your mustache for a grinding ride." I looked at these guys... knowing that they both are ready and willing to devour Cath in every way. I continued, "Gents, my fantasy has been to see my wife being taken to all levels of ecstasy by a couple guys. This would be so exciting to see let alone having your wives wanting to get physical with me? I'm not sure Cath is ready for anything like this. She has a very puritanical view of life. I would imagine that when the gals get back from the bathroom; that Cath is going to want for us to head to our room or, even to head back home." Dave chimed in, "I'll be surprised if she does. She was so hot on the dance floor. I kept telling her how gorgeous she is, how much I enjoyed feeling her when she was tight against me...how much I wanted to caress every inch of her.. How much I new she was soaking wet and wanting to satisfied.. I caressed her thighs when I lifted her dress and she just moaned as my fingers squeezed her ass cheeks." Curtis chimed in, "and she never pulled back when I came up behind, wrapping my hands around her tits, squeezing them and pressing my hard cock against her back. Oh yeah Tom, I agree with Dave! I think your in for a surprise." I couldn't say a word at that point.

As the gals were getting ready to head out of the bathroom, Dana ask Cath, "Do you really like the hot tingle in your pussy?" Cath shook her head up and down, "ohhh yes!" Dana and Nancy smile... "Here, have a couple droppers of this." Cath, "What is it?" Dana replied, "It's a female libido enhancer, all natural but it seems to have a good effect and last all night. It really makes a pussy sensitive and seems to add to the pleasure of all night sex." Cath told me she quizzically looked at the comment of "all night sex" since she never thought of that. She told me that she was already committed to giving Dave her thong so she figured what the heck. She took and let the two droppers of honey flavored nectar rest under her tongue as they came back to the banquet room.

The music was moving to another set and the DJ was shouting out "Let's really party all you hot swingers!" Dave was the first to see the girls come back into the room. He watch them approach, nudging Curtis and me catching the last moment of three hot woman as they sashayed in arms locked as three hot poster girls. I saw this radiance about Cath. Her hair fluffed out more, a refreshed look in her eyes. She had her eye makeup renewed and was it every slutty hot eye-shadow of light purple to deep black, her lipstick hot deep red! All three women we made up and looking hot and sexy! Cath walked up to me and embraced me tight.. pushing her pelvis to mine. In a sexy voice, as she licked my ear, she said "I love you baby and I want all your pleasure to be fulfilled tonight!" She sucked on my ear lobe and said again, "I really, really love your." I said back to her that I really loved her too and though she was extra hot. With that, she pulled back slightly and smiled... she let her hands slide down my back and across my arms, holding one hand, she reached up into her cleavage and pulled out her thong. She looked at me, and I think my mouth dropped open. I said, "theres no going back from this point if you really want to." She leaned back against me and kissed me deep, her tongue sliding between my lips and virtually fucking my mouth with it. Then she pulled back again, let go of my hand, took two steps to Dave and put her thong in his shirt pocket. He smiled at me over Cath's shoulder as she took him by the hand and started walking back to the dance floor. I grabbed Dave by the arm...he got a concerned look on his face as I gave him a very stern look... then I said, "Heels and hose have to stay on! And I want pictures of everything, video if you can!!" He smiled wide and with that Long Island accent, "YOU Got IT!!"

Cath looked over her shoulder when she felt Dave jerk to a halt and caught Dave shouting over the music to me, "YOU Got IT!!" Seeing me smile at her and let go of Dave's arm, she began that hip movement sashay that gals do as they head out on a dance floor with getting wild in mind. Her ass wiggled and her shoulders shifting had her hair swaying across her bare back. I did not notice until that moment that the straps on her dress were gone and she was bare shouldered. I watched amazed that my very reserved wife is hot to trot to the dance floor with another guy, make that two guys with Curtis, Having the full intention of having a wild night of sex with them... in 35 years of marriage, I would never have guessed this, even though I wanted it.

They made it a couple feet in on a very crowed dance floor. Cath being the first to get on the floor, turned to Dave and pulled him tight to her. With here 3" heels, she was almost eye-ball to eye-ball with him... as she crushed her chest to his, she lifted her right leg and wrapped it behind his thigh.. pulling herself tight to his crotch and pressing her pelvis to his. He dressed hiked up her thigh, revealing her bare skin above her thigh-hgh and her round bare ass cheek. Her arms wrapped tight around him, her lips now found his.. her pelvis moving to the rhythm of the music as she launched her tongue between his lips. Dave caressed he leg from her knee up along her hose... reaching her bare thigh, his fingers lingered.. slowly working their way up along her exposed skin, grasping her ass cheek in his hand and pulling her against him... She let her leg slip down from around him.. twisted her hips and pelvis against, what she told me later as a ever hardening bulge, and broke off the kiss. His hand remained on her bare ass, dress hike up with his left hand.. playing with her ass cheek.

Dave spun Cath around, stopping her when she was facing away.. now he was kissing her neck and his hands were lifting the front of her dress. Caressing across the tops of her hose, along the lines of her bare skin.. I could see her shudder as she dipped a little, spreading her legs allowing his fingers access to her lightly hair covered pussy. She told me how his fingers came together at the top of her velvet covered mound and met at the top of the flesh that covers her swollen clit. There he vibrated his fingers together to the beat of the erotic music. I watched as her eyes closed, her mouth cracked open and could almost hear her moans over the loud throbbing sounds.... As she was pressing her ass against his hard cock, I saw Curtis on his knees... his lips kissing her upper thighs. Cath told me later that as Dave was massaging and squeezing her clit, Curtis was using his lips to nibble her bare flesh and tease her skin with his tongue, making little circles as he traced along the top of her thigh-highs.

I could see her leaning back against Dave, then lift her right leg... and then a flash.. another .. there was someone there taking pics and a woman taking a video as Cath lifted her leg over Curtis's left shoulder. I could see her turning her head and Dave kissing her as Curtis worked his way up along her right inner thigh and so close to pussy. Dave pulling her lips apart. And then I noticed... she was now shaved below her clit. I was wondering what all happened in that bathroom.. I have to wait to ask her more....My attention snapped back as I saw her arch her back as Curtis must have hit home and drove his tongue into her hot tight pussy. She told me it was like a jolt of electricity hitting her with her lips open and his tongue slipped up from teasing that sensitive area between her ass and pussy. His tongue worked back and forth across her lips and up to the lower part of her clit... he then plunged his tongue as hard and deep into her love canal as it would go. His lips pressing to her pussy lips... the sensation electrifying... his tongue plunging in and out... She felt the spasm deep in her abdomen... shaking every nerve... she screamed out and released a gush of her hot honey into his mouth.. so much that Curtis had to pull back as the next spasm release more hot pussy honey on his face. Cath was shaking against Dave...the only way she did not collapse on the floor was because of his grip on her and her leg over Curtis's shoulder. I could see her smile and use her leg to pull Curtis back to her pussy... reach down with her hands and grab his head... she humps his face a number of times and then.. all of a sudden, pushes his head back and pull her leg off his shoulder.

I can barely see him saying to her something about she owes him and she'll get hers. Later she told me that is what he did say. Her dress still hiked up by Dave's hands on her hips, she wiggles her wet pussy in front of Curtis... He gives her a big smile, his teeth a pearl white, contrast to his deep black skin. She turns in Dave's hands in a way that her ass is not fully exposed. She looks back at Curtis and says something. He nods and gets up, waking momentarily away from the dance floor. As she now gyrates her pelvis in a dancing, humping way, Dave leans forward and kisses her passionately. I can see her responding and continuing to hump against him. I'm distracted by a loud whisper over the beat of the music, "Isn't she hot? I can tell you're enjoying her playing with Dave and Curtis! Wait till they really get her to the room." Nancy is kissing my ear and telling me. I can feel her hard breast breast against my back, her hands caressing my chest. I feel a warm sensation along my cock and I look down to see Dana licking it. I was so intense in watching Cath, I never noticed Dana opening my pants and taking my hardness into her hands.

I look up to see Curtis return with a chair in hand. He sets it down next to Dave and Cath. Cath directs dave to sit in the chair. She bends forward continuing to kiss Dave while her tits are almost falling out of the top of her dress. Without the straps to hold it, it is loose and everyone on the dance floor can see down the front, seeing her 36c's hanging. I can imagine how hard her nipples are. They get so very hard and sensitive when she is aroused. Cath pulls back from Dave. His hands leave her thighs, her dress falls back into place as she stands up. Now she begins to dance in front of him, swinging her hips, gyrating, slowly bending forward so he could see down the front... to her swelling breast and hard nipples...and then standing straight up... She grasps the hem of her dress and slowly works it up her thighs.. seemingly caressing her legs as she does. Pulling it up to her chin and dancing forward.... turning as she gets within reach, letting her hands move up to cup her breast. Cath opens her stance as she approaches Dave, letting her legs straddle his...pushing her chest forward...gyrating down onto his lap, throwing her head back, her chest forward... Dave reaches out and puts his hands over hers and helps her close and caress her breast through the thin material of her dress bodice... a few moments of this and her hips thrusting on his lap, she moves back.

Her hands moving up from her breast as she sways her hips, up into her hair, her fingers push it up and out, smiling back at Dave, she locks eyes with him. She reaches forward again, bending, placing her hands on his knees. Slowly she works her hands up along his thighs... her right hand now reaching the obvious bulge in his pants. Cath caresses over that bulge, letting the palm of her hand linger as she moves her fingers to his belt buckle. She uses both hands to undo his belt and her right hand to pull his zipper slowly down, looking into his eyes and licking her hot red lips. With his zipper down, she moves her fingers into the opening.. searching, palming and teasing him. Her left hand releases the clasp at the top of his pants and pulls one flap aside.... she really grins as he gasps... his eyes closing... his expression reveals that she found what she was looking for.

I see Curtis step up behind Cath, standing to one side and lifting her dress slowly up along her thigh-highs. At that moment, Nancy is kissing and nibbling on by eye as in a husky voice says, "Look, Cath has made center stage!" She turns my head, planting a hot tongue swallowing deep kiss on my lips as my eyes open over the side of her hair to see a large screen up and behind the DJ. There is a picture in a picture of Cath bent over, reaching into Dave's pants and pulling out his hard cock, while the inner video has Curtis lifting her dress over her ass, pushing her legs further apart, and spreading her cheeks for all in the room to see. The room erupts with clapping, and cheers of "go hotty go!" With this Dana and Nancy push me back into a chair. Dana sits in my lap still holding my ever hard cock in her hand.. Kisses me deep and says, "You can enjoy the show while Nancy and I enjoy you." Nancy lifts Dana's skirt with one hand and my cock in the other while I feel the heat of Dana's wet pussy press against the head of my cock. She looks into my eye and says', "I'm your wife for this weekend baby and we are going to have a great time!" With that, she every so purposefully lowers her heat onto my cock, I feel her lips make contact with my head, her lips seem to be grasping and swallowing me... The feeling of my shaft being engulfed by her is intense, heat, wetness, tight... Her eyes shut as she presses fully into my lap. She holds tight, her arms on my shoulders.... Her head rocking from side to side. She moans, "Ohhhh you feel so hard, hot and good...deep to my cervix!!" She leans forward, her lips to my ear, "Watch the screen love, I've got you where I want you!"