What If?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main screen shows Cath taking Dave's cock in hand and bringing her mouth close, her tongue slipping between her lips and touching the tip, rolling across it, around and slowly moving down his shaft. Dave lifts his ass off the chair and pushes his pants down his legs as Cath clearly places a kiss at the base of his cock and balls. She works her lips up along his shaft.. he throws his head back, she must be using her tongue on him as she follows his thick 7" up to the top again. At the same time, Curtis is sipping a finger down along and between Cath's pussy lips. His finger tip gets to her clit just as her lips reach the head of Dave's cock. With the other hand Curtisl pulls down on the zipper at the back of Caths dress..only mid way allowing her bodice to fall lower and her hard nippled breast to hang free in the air. Cath wiggles her free tits back and forth, taking one hand and pulling her bodice back, letting her nipples caress across Dave's hairy thighs. Then she dose what I've so often wanted her to do....

She presses her lips down slow and purposefully, pressing over the head of Dave's cock.. Seeing her taking his head between her lips cause my cock to stir and pulse... Dana moans in my ear... "yeah!!! pump it up lover... pump it up!!" I watch in the main screen as my Cath moves her mouth further down Dave's shaft. Stopping half way, she opens her mouth and saliva seeps out and down his throbbing hardness. At that moment, the motion in the insert screen changes as Curtis is seen taking his long thick middle finger out of his mouth and presses it at the opening of Cath's dripping pussy. As Curtis pushes his finger into Cath, the first guy other than me that has had his finger in her, he slides in, knuckle by knuckle.... All on the screen, as he get to the very last, he pushes hard.... driving Cath forward.... and Dave raises his hips off the chair, grabbing Cath's head... driving his cock deep into her mouth and throat... My reaction is to thrust my hips up... Bouncing Dana on my cock.... Sighing as I see Cath with another guys cock down her throat and a long thick finger up her pussy. She gags on Dave's cock and forces her head up while gyrating on Curtis's finger.

I watch in the inner picture as Curtis begins to slide his finger in and out of Cath... while the main pic shows her bobbing up and down on Dave. What an amazing view! I never expected to see this in all my life... she continued to move her lip up and down... stopping only to pull off, take a breath and lick his head. Dave slipped his hands under Cath's tits and was squeezing her ever hard nipples.... Dana moaned again at my thrusting... "I want you to suck my nipples!" I was overwhelmed with this hot woman telling me what she wanted as I watched Cath acting like I always imagined she could. I saw Dave lower his head to her ear and say something. She stopped and looked up into his eyes. He said something again.... Curtis is still fingering her pussy and her eyes are showing she is enjoying it... and then she looks over her shoulder back beyond Curtis. the camera pans with her gaze... The on the back wall, Cath can see my looking at her via the screen.. I'm watching her turn her head and then Nancy bends over and says, "Look to your right lover." I turn my head and I see what Cath sees.... there the camera pans out from my face to show Dana firmly planted on my lap, gyrating her hips.... holding my shoulders, her head moving from side to side as her jet black hair flows over her shoulder....

Cath gets a wicked smile on her face as I look back at the main screen.. Her eyes widen as Curtis picks up his tempo. She pushes up on her hands from Dave's lap, keeping her legs spread while Curtis readjust his hand. He's tall enough to keep a finger in her as she places a hand on his shoulder. He leans towards her and she moves her face to his and finds his lips. His hand pulls away from her pussy as he takes her in his arms... She turns into his grasp and presses her pelvis to him... She pulls back smiling... and mouthing... "soon you big stud!" She moves her hips in that hot dancing move, her bodice is dropped so that her tits are hanging out, her nipples hard. She worked her hands on Curtis's chest, sliding them up and down his muscular form....She bent forward to let her tits hang again and wiggled her ass in Dave's direction. Her right hand hooked into Curtis's belt as she moved her feet back towards Dave.. spreading her legs.. As she got close and her knees met his, Dave lifted the hem of her dress. Cath lifted the front of her dress as her ass bumped against Dav's chest.. He began to kiss and caress her ass cheeks, letting his hands rome all over her thighs, from her hose clad knees to her bare skin above her thigh-highs. The inner camera shot showed her dripping pussy lips poised above Dave's swollen cock head.

I was mesmerized by what I was seeing... even with Dana riding my hardness, and taking my hands up to her now open blouse where Nancy was was pulling it off her shoulders, slowly revealing her creamy shoulders contrasted to her jet black hair. I looked beyond to see Curtis reach down and open her pussy lips... in the larger screen she steadied herself against Curtis' shoulder and the inner screen the sticky nectar slowly dripped from her lips to Dave's cock head. Ever so slowly she squatted further until her folds began to cover over his purple helmet. She moved again.. and her lips spread around.... taking the head of his cock into her hot wetness.... OHh I knew exactly what Dave was feeling... I lifted Dana from beneath her thighs to feel her pussy wrapping again around my cock head.... I looked up to see Cath's eyes closed... that OOOooo expression on her face. This is the first cock she has had besides mine... the inner screen showed her taking more of Dave.. half of his 7 inches in her.... Then amazingly... Dave thrust his full cock up... burying fully and deep into her... At that moment Dana crashed back down on my cock to the balls.

Dave began a thrusting, half way and then full... Cath began to bounce to meet his thrust... Curtis leaned forward to suck on her right nipple. I could see Cath tossing her head back, mouth open, knowing she was moaning and loudly shouting "yessss" I was ecstatic to see a fantasy fulfilled and Cathy enjoying herself... my attention was redirected by Dana blocking my view and pressing her lips to mine... her tongue pressing between our lips... I sucked it deep and hard into my mouth.. she was moaning and I could feel her bouncing on my lap more aggressively... she pulled back, her breast now bare... her nipples thick, long and hard... I leaned forward and sucked her left one between my lips. Dana's moans increased as I used my legs muscles to steady us and thrust up to meet her moves.. She ground her hips onto my pelvis... hissing and shouting over the continuing throb of the music, "yesss, yesss... OOhhhh yessss" I looked up again, over her shoulder and I could see these words forming on the close up of Cath's lips on the screen... the inner picture of her gyrating fully on Dave's cock... Curtis still sucking one hard nippled tit while squeezing her other breast.... I can see the close up of her face turning red... her eyes shut hard... her mouth gapping open and I know she is ready to explode...

I can almost hear the squishing sound of Dana's hot wet pussy.... my thrust increasing as I see Cath stiffen to the full stroking of Dave in her... My balls tighten and I feel squeeze and what feels like a tongue licking my balls... My grunting and straining is matching Dave as the inner picture shows his balls contracting. I can see Cath stiffening on him and Curtis now supporting her, pushing her back against Dave's chest. Dave grabs onto her breast, holding her firm on himself. Dana throws her head forward over my shoulder as I feel her pussy tightening on my cock... My balls pushing, Nancy clamping in a way that that first spurt is delayed and build pressure.... feeling it escaping through her grip and forcing my head to swell deep in Dana's wet heat.... I feel the burst explode up and out of my cock against Dana's cervix....... The inner picture shows white mixed with honey color seeping out of Cath's lips around Dave's cock, leaking onto his balls... She is shaking.. her legs lifting off the ground... Curtis grabbing her at the ankles and lifting so that she is impaled fully on Dave... while he humps his ass up to drive every last bit of his manhood into her and shoot every drop of his loaded balls filling her tight tunnel.

Dana sinks forward onto me... fully relaxed against me... she grabs my ear in her lips, sucking on it... then she hisses "We've only just begun to fuck... I can't wait for you to eat me and then fuck Nancy, your other wife for this weekend.... Ohhh and how the guys are going to enjoy that hot new wife of theirs too... Do you want more? Do you want Cath to enjoy more.... She still has to pay Curtis back for that great cum she had all over his face... Wait until you see that big black cock sliding into her.... OHHhh you feel so good in my pussy... I have other holes you need to fill and so does Nancy... Yeeesssss... feel her licking our juices right now.... Ohhhh..." My imagination went into full swing with all that Dana was saying and Ohhh myyy the reality of that feeling of Nancy licking my balls and Dana's pussy lips... sucking up our mutual cum was overwhelming... Dana slowly rocked back and forth on my lap... I could feel more cum pumping out along my shaft onto my balls.... Nancy sucking and licking.... my cock still hard... Dana lifts slowly up and I feel the mixed juices warmly trickle down my shaft... and that hot tongue and lips of Nancy move up.. following the length... reaching the bulbous head as it is exposed from Dana's searing lips.

Dana sits onto my thighs, my cock between us. Nancy steps up next to us and leans over.. Kissing Dana and sharing our mixed juices, they deep tongue kiss and suck on each others mouths.... They both move forward and kiss me...They turn their cheeks on mine and we see the big screen... Curtis is letting Cath's legs back down to the floor, she is red faced, her chest blushed and still heaving her tits in Dave's hands... she seems to be having multiple mini quakes as she settles her feet to the floor. The camera focusing on her tight pussy grasping Dave's cock shows the leakage of their mutual juices. She flutters her eyes open, reaching a hand out to Curtis.. He takes it and helps her lean forward.. I watch her do another first... She lowers her hand to her pussy lips... Strokes them and fingers her clit.. you can see the sparks again on her face as her eyes shut and her mouth opens...Then she ever so slowly raiser her tight tunnel upward... the expression on Dave's face is similar to that when she first sat on his cock, pleasure! Her hand reaches down and encircles his cock as she is pulling off. His cum gathering on the back of her hand. As the head of his cock is ready to pop out, she turns her hand and forms a cup.... fully pulling up and off of him, letting his cum flow out of her tunnel and into her hand.

Then, she looks full into the camera that is only a few feet away... she lifts her hand to her mouth... licking and playing with Dave's cum with her tongue... Then she slurps it up... sticking her fingers in her mouth, sucking them and then licking the back of her hand... letting that pearly string trail from the tip of her tongue to the last drip at her wrist... She has a vampish satisfied look.. her eyes bright and seductive.... As the video zooms on her expression, The music dies off and her voice comes over the speakers... "Hi baby... I like my new husbands... I can't wait for more... Let's have a fucking weekend!" The room erupts in applauds and cheers. Dana licks and bites my ear again and Nancy follows up saying, "Let's get up to the rooms and really party.... I want you in me now... and Dana wants you to eat that hot pussy of hers.... OHhh Yeah sweaty... wait until you see Curtis put that thick ten inches into his new wife too..."