All Comments on 'What If? Ch. 04'

by chiangku

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongabout 10 years ago
Bravo!!!

Well done, my friend! As a BDSMer and a Sci fi fan, I have found this series a treasure. I have always believed in the Multiverse and your story is a fine example of it. I will have to backtrack along the series to see the events that led Kitty to the BDSM lifestyle have been altered or negated with the new timeline.

I am hoping not by too much and that she does continue with it or find her way to it with a set of whole new possibilities.

Oh and one last thing. I am having difficulties picturing exactly what Kitty looks like. Is there a chapter that has her complete description?

chiangkuchiangkuabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanx for the feedback

Thank you very much for the feedback, it is always appreciated. The prior stories are Battlefield and Measure Of A Man, both of them include descriptions of Kitty Douglas, but here's a snapshot - approx 5'8", dark brown hair in a pixie cut, B cup breasts on a slim torso, tongue pierced, she'd be approx 35-25-36, so her hips are a bit wider than her bust, and her ass is best described as very spankable. Hope that helps you out.

fairyefalumpfairyefalumpabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

As someone who likes both BDSM and Sci-fi, this series has been an almost perfect read for me...it would have been even better if it was longer, with more details, but then it would have turned into a novel I suppose. Keep up the good work x

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 3 years ago

A - may - zing!!! Holy cow! What a rollercoaster of a story. I know you wrote this trilogy years ago; however I just stumbled upon it, and I must say that I was blown away. Great writing; fantastic story line; heartwarming ending. An all around spectacular novella. Thank you for all of your blood, sweat and tears.

Here's to many more wonderful pieces.

Sc8

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchiangku@chiangku
82 Followers
'If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.' Toni Morrison One of the best quotes I've seen and it suits me fine. I've not seen my style of erotica written yet, so I will write the stories that mean something to me and hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What If? Ch. 03 Previous Part
What If Series Info