What If It Wasn't Cheating? Ch. 02

Story Info
A horny couple get their wish, and their man.
1.3k words
4.12
39k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decide to not to try and seduce Zach again for a while, fearing that we may have scared him off. Meanwhile, Jenna and I role play and scheme ways to approach Zach again, this time without failure. Weeks go by with some amazing sex, but no Zach. Then just after Christmas, opportunity knocks.

Zach called, needing a ride home from the airport. I suggested that since his flight will get in so late that he spend the night. He agrees. A day later, I meet him at baggage claim. He looks great. Tanned from his trip.

"I was surprised that Jenna agreed to let me to stay the night, " he remarks. "I thought she might still be mad that I turned her down."

"Are you kidding? This was her idea. Now you're trapped in our house for the night," I half-joke. "But don't worry. Jenna promises to be on her very best behavior." That statement loses all its weight when Jenna meets us at the door.

Jenna's wearing a sheer white shirt over a black bra; an outfit that just begs you to look at her breasts. She gives Zach a hug and turns to walk into the kitchen. Her jeans are so tight that Zach and I are both speechless as we watch her walk away. She turns and smiles. "Something wrong boys?"

Jenna makes dinner for the three of us. I had rented a couple movies, so we decide to get stoned and relax. A few hours later Zach and I are sitting comfortably on the couch between Jenna. We are all attempting to watch a movie, but one by one we begin to pass out. Jenna is the first one to fade, followed by Zach. It seems to me that a great opportunity has been missed. Sadly, I turn off the television and decide to try and drift off to dream land.

About fifteen minutes later I realize that Jenna is awake. I don't say anything. I just watch.

Jenna gently touches Zach's hand. He moves it away. She follows it, not giving up. He finally relents. With his hand resting on his chest, Jenna strokes it gently. She moves up his arm to his neck and then to his face. She brushes back his hair. He doesn't move. Slowly, she learns over and kisses him on the cheek. He doesn't move. Her lips move to his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his lips. He kisses back. I can see their tongues weaving together just a few feet away from me. I don't move.

Jenna climbs on top of him as they continue to press their mouths to one another. She eases her hips down on top of him and presses her crotch against his. He stops.

"I can't do this to Mark." He stammers.

"There's nothing wrong," Jenna replies. He wants her badly but he's a good friend. I decide that it's time for me to wake up. I lean over and concur with Jenna and tell him not to worry about it. He laughs.

"I knew that you wouldn't sleep through this."

"Just shut up and kiss her." I reply and I push his face back into hers.

Their tongues meet and resume their passion. Zach's hands slowly ease up her ribs. He glides them over to her breasts and presses them together. Jenna sits up and slides her shirt off her shoulders, exposing her two beautiful tits being restrained by her sheer bra. Zach reaches behind her and deftly unsnaps the hooks. The fabric falls away exposing her amazing breasts. They fit perfectly inside Zach's hands, just like they do in mine. He takes her nipple between his finger and thumb and squeezes. Her hips respond by again pressing against his cock, pleased with its hardness Jenna leans forward and moves her breast to his mouth. He willingly accepts it, sucking her nipple into his eager mouth. She moans with pleasure as he moves to her other breast. Jenna unbuttons his shirt and pushes it over his shoulders. The two of them sit there feeling each others flesh as their tongues re-explore their mouths.

The couch is no longer necessary. Jenna stands and leads us into our bedroom. She eases Zach on to the bed and blesses his bare chest with soft kisses. Her hands loosen his belt. She releases the button fly and pulls his jeans off his legs. Her hands move to his cock, outlined through his flannel boxers. She grabs him, not yet touching his skin. She kisses the soft cotton and then quickly removes the last remaining obstacle between her and Zach's flesh.

She takes his cock in his hand and kisses the head. I'm sitting right beside her and have an excellent view of the action. I watch Zach's cock disappear inside her mouth and then reappear covered in her saliva. She goes down again and again, faster and faster. He wants to come. I want him to come. I want Jenna's throat covered with his sperm. But suddenly she stops. She stands and removes the rest of her clothing. "Zach, I want you to fuck me. I want your dick inside me," she orders.

I move around to the end of the bed. She positions her body over his cock and lowers herself down with ease. Her cunt is wetter than ever. His pulsing, hard dick slides in and their bodies become one.

This was the moment I had waited for. To see another man inside her. My emotions were overwhelming. My cock ached so much that I believed I would come in my pants. Her body released him and then embraced him deeper. He pressed his hips higher into the air to fill her completely. Her body ached with pleasure, his rocked with ecstasy. He sat up and took her in his arms. Zach's powerful torso lowered her backwards and held her there, continuing to drive his cock into her. He rubbed his hand over her breasts and inserted his fingers into her mouth. Jenna sucked on them sensually. He pulled her body forward on top of his. Now, Zach's cock went faster. He was going to come inside her.

"Oh, fuck Jenna! Oh fuck me!"

"Come in me Zach. I want to feel you come in me." She fucked him with all her might, taking in and releasing his cock as he moved closer and closer to release. At last his muscles locked. She held the length of his shaft completely inside her.

"Aaahh! Aaaahh!" he screamed, as he fired his seed into her. After a few seconds, he slowly relaxed each part of his body.

Zach kissed Jenna softly and removed himself from inside her pussy. Jenna gently squeezed his cock, still hard from the ride. They kissed again.

"I need a cigarette," he said as a good tension breaker, "I think I'll step outside for a minute." He put on his jeans and stepped out on to the porch. Jenna reached up and felt my crotch.

"Did you have a nice show?" she asked as I quickly began removing the rest of my clothes. Within seconds I was inside of her.

My cock entered her slowly. I wanted to savor every second. I glided in up to the base of my dick. Slowly I withdrew and reinserted myself. She grabbed my ass, pushing me forward, begging for me to stay inside her. We kept our hips glued to each other. We came simultaneously and fell into each others arms.

"Did you see everything?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. "Did you enjoy it as much I think you did?"

"More," she replied, "but I thought you were going to be involved too."

"Next time," I said and I began dreaming of our next experience with Zach.