All Comments on 'What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 03'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I am enjoying this tale. New spin on an old problem. Hubby really really has problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
teasing writers suck

why keep dragging along this story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Loving it so far!

Dumbass Hubby is about to find out the consequences of wanting his wife to fuck around on him. The "Asshole" in this has given Hubby every opportunity to back out. Wifey has now lost all respect for the loser, too.

No man in his right mind would want his wife to do this, risking their marriage and risking STDs, not to mention Wifey's loss of respect for Hubby. Hubby is a douchebag, and Asshole is actually an honorable guy. I find myself identifying with the Scott character, as he seems to be the only guy in the tale with any common sense.

I loved how WIfey introduced Dumbass as "my soon-to-be ex-husband". Dumbass STILL didn't ask her to stop. Gotta love the douchebags.

5 Stars and a shake of the head that there are guys that damn stupid out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If You're Going To Tease...

...post the subsequent chapters a little quicker!!!

You're a good writer with a good imagination but this dragging the story out is losing you readers and getting you 2's and 3's instead of fives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
husband is sacrificing

I guez husband ia suffering from a disease and is going to die asap.so.he is allowing his wife to leave a hapi life after he dies

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
Good so far

Really enjoying the story so far. Can't wait to see how it wraps up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you retarded? Dropped on your head as a child? Or are you a full on moron?

Women have babies, pussies stretch, they contract and no cock, no matter how big is nothing like the size of a baby. If I can be satisfied with my hubby's cock after three children, I'm confident that her hubby will do just fine. Second, a big cock means nothing, if it did, women would be using Thermos sized dildoes to masterbate with. So whatever you think you're writing, whatever you THINK you know, stop, because you're either a mentally challenged individual or you're a fucking moron who would be doing the world a favor if you castrate yourself and bleed out in a field somewhere far from a hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bowl surfer

JPB wouldn't even claim ownership to bowl swirling log like this.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
No One to Like

Some stories are non-starters because all the characters are unlikeable. This fits. Avoiding the issue of implausibility, the husband is a dufus, the wife a space cadet and the interloper a rationalizing scumbag. The best writing here is the comment by Anonymous woman setting the big dick issue straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dragging it out

I am beginning to suspect that there is something going on with the husband as it seems others are picking up on it also. If he were really a dimwit douche bag as he is projecting, his ego wouldn't let Scott speak to him as he does. Hubby is biting the bullet for some reason.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anon 'retarded'

i am pretty sure neither NSG or the Bull of this tale believed that Sweetie would be permanently 're-sized' by the larger pecker. There REALLY are 'size queens' out there ... probably a bigger percentage are homosexual male 'catchers' but a sizable group are hetero females! It is not that they cannot gain some pleasure from 'regular' or even 'smaller' endowed guys, especially if there is an emotional link, but I have it on good authority that it DOES NOT feel the same.

In this exposition, a MAJOR factor was clearly articulated by Sweetie ... she lost RESPECT for Hubby ... BEFORE riding the Bodacious Boner! The Bull's phone warning for Hubby was to provide him with information HUBBY would understand, so he would have the chance to NOT push Humpty Dumpty off the wall! Once broken, never fixed!

dirksterdirksterover 10 years ago
OK so far

I generally don't pat attention to anonymous comments, but one of them is dead on. Pick up the pace. It's a pretty good story, so far - but it could turn stupid in a hurry.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Spoiler alert

The cool thing about a woman's pussy is that while it is relatively shallow, it can adapt to whatever size cock. But here's an even more remarkable thing... it does it over and over again.

A big cock doesn't stretch it out forever and leave the woman incapable of enjoying more modest offerings.

Only 14 year old boys and men with the mindset of 14 year old boys might beg to differ, but they'd be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't believe this story

I am not enjoying this story for one reason. I really can't see a husband being like this. I can see a husband wanting to fulfill a fantasy and selfishly pushing his wife past her comfort zone. What I am having trouble digesting is the fact that she told him that she would lose respect for him if she did this, and he still is saying go ahead and do it. The only way I can get myself to believe that this story is plausible is if it comes out that he cheated and is punishing himself, or if he secretly wants to end this marriage. Other than that, I can't see a husband who really loves his wife being willing to give up her respect of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just awful

So unbelievable as to be laughable. Less than "1".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A good tale that actually points out the stupidity of cuck logic. It inevitably ends in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series!

I am really enjoying your story. It is different then the usual stuff we get on this site and I appreciate your creativity in being able to do that. Thank you for entertaining me in a big way. Definitely a 5 *

droogedroogeover 10 years ago
Cock Size & Ultimate Female Satisfaction

The debate on cock size and ultimate female satisfaction has been discussed and broken into two sides one saying that cock size is important as it reaches places that other cocks can't and the other side that it is male sexual ability that is all important in so much as a man with an unusually large penis will not satisfy a woman if he just slams it in and fucks without considering the woman's pleasure. I think that both ideas are right and wrong.

The biggest erogenous zone is the mind and a woman seeing a larger than average cock is sexually aroused by the sight and therefore already she is more turned on than she would normally be. On the male side it is usually the size of a woman's breasts though there are those men that believe anything more than a handful is superfluous.

Like anything in sex it is what both sides enjoy that is all important, open an honest communication and the ability to satisfy teach other's mind. I personally would stop at adultery her's or mine. There are a significant minority that would disagree with me and to them I give them congratulations for having the strength of character and trust in each other to overcome their egos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So slow.So boring

Get to the point. SO dang slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope, take your time.

You are masterfully using the lead in to develop the characters and allowing us to build rapport with both of them.

If anyone wants it faster, go to another spank the monkey story. You'll find tonnes of cuck stories just like that (in fact, if you're averse to cuck tales, this category has been a wasteland for the last couple of months). Knock yourself (or your teenyweeny) out.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Just noticed

the author wrote this after a VERY long absence. Now, he's gone again. Hope he returns.

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

I'm fairly certain something is wrong with the Husband. He just feels 'off'. Maybe he's dying or something? I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That man is beyond sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seemed different than the usual stuff. It was a refreshing change-- until the dreaded Cock Monster reared its ugly head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous