All Comments on 'What Lips My Lips Have Kissed'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whole 1st page in italics

As hot as the story is, I'm perplexed as to why all the text on the 1st page is in italics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love your writing!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
Marvelous

You are a very gifted author. I look forward to reading more of your offerings.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanabout 14 years ago
As regards What Lips My Lips Have Kissed

This was an absolute triumph!

I only happened on it as it was listed as a similar story to my own, Phileas Fogg - a Memoir, of which two chapters are on Literotica. And what a wonderful read it was, with characters (real life characters at that) coming to life with sentences that beguiled me word after word.

Wow! I shall now force myself to find time to read ALL your material, to do otherwise would be to deny myself the most appetizing of desserts.

Thank you for writing this and the other stories.

Regards,

Paris Waterman

SkAoUtSkAoUtover 13 years ago
Damn, that was a lovely read

I followed this from the fetish section where "The Wet Nurse" is posted. And am so happy to have found this little gem of a story. Its quite a delight to have stumbled upon. Thank you so much for it and now I'm off to discover more of your works (if there are more; dear god I hope there are).

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
Damn, what the fucc was that ??

Awesome.......bill

read story # 2

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 2 years ago

So easy, so sweet. Best wishes to Edwin Jr. I know he'll find his way to a good life and perhaps a big bosomed red head 😁. For all that is holy do not name her Annie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous