What Now? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"So I am having you, Dorothy, served with divorce papers. Please let the deputy in." I asked. A Sheriffs deputy walked over and served Dorothy with divorce papers. He also served Paul Simon with papers as an accomplice to adultery. "My lawyer also has drawn up a divorce settlement which you can read in your spare time." I said.

"One more thing and I'll be finished. Dorothy also mentioned in her letter that Paul is the biological father of my three kids." I remarked. (You could hear whispers among the people) I looked at Paul who had a half ass silly grin looking back at me. "This is not true!" I spoke with convection. Dot walked over and gave her mom copies of their DNA and a copy of mine. Then she handed her a notarized copy from the doctor saying I was the biological father.

Paul's expression changed to anger and Dorothy started crying.

Then June got up and said, "Paul, I have only one thing to say to you. While you were busy cheating on me, I took revenge on you. Our two kids are not yours either. They're your brother John's," as she handed him the DNA paper. Your brother John and I will be getting married next month.

With all that said, June and I left the reception. The kids wanted to stay around and talk to their mother. I was kind of happy for that. She really was a good mother to them.

The next morning we all met for breakfast before heading home. The kids all seemed a little more relaxed. They said after I left their mom came over to the table to talk with them by herself. They wouldn't tell me what they talked about but said they invited Dorothy to breakfast, but without Paul. I turned around and there stood Dorothy.

Well Dad, "Can mom join us for breakfast?"

I said, "She is always invited to our family events as long as she doesn't bring Paul."

Dorothy sat down with us and had breakfast. She looked at me with sad eyes and asked, "George, how long have you known?"

I looked back and said, "It doesn't make any difference does it?"

I got up and hugged all my family members good bye and looked back at Dorothy who was crying.

I said, "You made the decision, now you have to live with it." Then I went home.

There is no easy answers for cheating, adultery, divorces. Life goes on, we just have to take it one day at a time.

I know a lot of readers will feel I should have done more to Dorothy. I guess everyone handles divorce in their own way. I'm happy with the way I handled it.

Hope you enjoyed the story.
Thank you for reading it
Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12