What She Needs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not flattering you, I mean it. And I am overjoyed that you would...."

He trailed off, not knowing the words to use, but she knew.

Laughing she answered his unfinished question, "Even in your fifties, you are hotter than most guys I have had sex with."

Reaching back her fingers ran through his hair, pulling his head down to her neck, he kissed her, suckled her soft skin, and now having control once again, he lifted up her hips slightly and pushed into her. Damn! How could she be so tight!

He rocked harder against her this time, fueled by her moans and grunts; his own groans mixed with hers in sexual harmony.

Laura had pushed back and up against him, on her hands and knees she could rock hard against his forward thrust and his cock moved in and out of her in a heated frenzy. It wasn't long before the feeling washed over her body again; she loved how quickly he brought her to orgasm. How he knew exactly what to do to her and that he would give it to her time and time again.

"That's it darling, take it, feel it. I want you to feel all of me in you."

David could feel her orgasm long before she could, he watched as her back arched and she seemed to cat stretch against him. He shoved in deep and held tight, he knew it would be hard to restrain him self in this position, and her cunt fit him like a glove, little spasms milking his erection. He leaned down over her and growled in her ear, possessive and domineering; his strong hands reached under her and squeezed her tits.

"Do you feel that Laura? Your orgasm with mine?"

His cock bucked and jerked inside of her as it erupted with his climax.

Laura had never felt a man explode inside of her, but it was like experiencing sex for the very first time. Wild and reckless, the pound of his cock, the pulse of his head as each pump of thick ropey cum filled her. She was amazed she could even feel the heat of it, warming her inner walls, mixing with her own juices. Her muscles squeezed around him, nature taking over.

Both of them collapsed on the bed, panting and glistening with sweat. David did his best to hold himself up from her petite frame, but he wasn't ready to pull from her and he found little strength in his arms. His body covered hers and she could feel his heart pounding through to her back.

"David," she gasped, "oh David...that was amazing."

He needed to look into her eyes, to pull her close. Reluctantly he let his drained cock slip from her dripping cunt, laying on his side and pulling her near.

"You are amazing Laura. Thank you."

He kissed her, not deep and determined, but soft, lingering, a gentle kiss of affection. There was that purr he was becoming so accustomed to.

Laura lay there silent for a moment after the kiss; her mind ran wild with different thoughts.

"Talk to me Laura, what's going on up there."

It wasn't what he was expecting. Though it was very much a thought every woman has after being with a guy.

"When did you first decide you wanted this....me?"

"I'm not absolutely sure. I was attracted to you with the very first meeting. You sort of grew on me. And you are sexy as hell; I'd have to be dead not to want to."

She chuckled lightly, answering a question she knew he was curious about, but would never voice. "Last night. I wanted you to take me last night. I'm glad you didn't, I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it, but God did I want you."

"I was worried about you last night."

She only nodded and sighed, nestling closer to him as he pulled her in tighter, helping her fight the demons that wrestled in her thoughts.

David wasn't sure where this put them. It was supposed to be just sex. And while making love to her, he felt every bit of her lover, a sexual equal, and now holding her, remembering last night, that older father figure kept creeping up. He hated that feeling.

In one quick movement she squashed it aside and pulled him right back to the intimacy they had been sharing, kissing him hard and deep, pushing him onto his back and climbing a top him, her firm legs straddling his hips.

"I need you again."

"Laura," he stammered, "I'm not eighteen. I doubt...."

Her wet sex was running along his shaft and it responded perfectly, thickening, hardening to her demands.

"You seem fine to me."

She lifted and with her small hand guided his large spear into her. Laura was actually surprised. As much as she wanted him, and had hoped, she was sure at his age he would need an hour or so. With his erection fully inside of her, she began to rock and ride on him in easy waves. He fit her so wonderfully. He was larger than any man she had been with, but his experience, knowing where a woman's sensitive spots were, made it so wonderful. The pain of accommodating him was pleasurable, and she ached to feel more of him. Now, seated above him, he filled her completely and his hard pubic bone rubbed against her swollen clit. She would cum over and over again riding him like this.

Slowly she rocked and lifted on him, just enjoying the sensation of him sliding in and out of her and moving inside. Her eyes were closed and little fingers danced over his chest like spiders scurrying over fresh webs. She concentrated on every inch of him, from his thick base to the way his mushroomed head felt grinding on her cervix, letting loose little sighs and whimpers of pleasure.

David just watched her in awe, the way that tiny waist twisted and moved, the slow bounce to her lush creamy breasts, even the ripple in her thighs and toned belly. His hands steadied on her hips, squeezing them, pulling her forward, urging her faster, and she gladly reciprocated.

He groaned in ecstasy as she begin to move and dance upon his cock in faster rhythm, "Yes, Laura, yes. Fuck, you are so beautiful, so God damned sexy."

When her eyes opened, they were darker, almost black with lust. Something told him he wasn't with his sweet little neighbor any longer, and when she smiled coyly down to him, the words that followed reassured him that he was now being ridden by a primal, sexual woman.

"Do you like that David? Do you like how my pussy feels, how it holds your cock?"

She was almost growling with it, leaning down and pressing her hot nipples into his chest; they were driving him wild. She stopped thrusting and just ground her clit hard against him in an agonizing slow circle, her cunt squeezing his cock.

"I could fuck you like this all night, David."

He groaned with that statement, the sound of her hushed voice in his ear, the feel of her warm breath on his neck, "Oh fuck yes, Laura."

With that she sat up. Lifted up on those beautifully toned thighs and began to truly fuck him, slamming down onto him repeatedly. Over and over again she crashed down on him, taking him fully, crying out with each plummet.

"That's it baby, ride my cock, fuck me."

Laura loved the way he talked to her, dirty yet sweet all in one phrase. No man had ever talked to her during sex. They just did what they did, achieved their orgasm then fell asleep. This was a coupling of two people. Not exactly intimate, but definitely two people sharing each other. She felt equal to him, experiencing this just as he was, not just something to get off on.

Even after all that time with Brad, she never really felt that sex with him was equal, that he felt he needed to fulfill her needs as well. The sex between them was great, but it was one-sided.

Here, now with David, it was about the two of them enjoying each other. He was doing things to turn her on, to bring her fully to boil, and at the same time she was doing all the things she knew he wanted.

David didn't seem to be a lover, or at least not with her. And she judged by the fact that he didn't keep a steady girlfriend, he rather enjoyed reckless sex. So she gave it to him. It was fine by her; she actually enjoyed feeling like a little slut, being wild on top of him. It wasn't something she got to revel in often.

As her hips rocked and she bounced up and down on top of him, her hands glided up her now glistening body, David watched wide eyed as she felt every silken inch of toned belly, rippling sides and creamy, mounded breasts. He groaned as her hands squeezed and kneaded them, fingers finding the rock hard buds and pinching, twisting as she bucked above him.

Damn, did she know how hot that was? Was she doing it just for him? It seemed like she was enjoying it, that it wasn't just a show, and he certainly was. His cock was twitching wildly inside of her.

With another twisting pull of each nipple her body went rigid and she screamed out, he could see her fingers squeeze around each succulent breast, the nails biting into the soft flesh, and then he felt it, her pussy clenched and opened around him and hot liquid flowed from her sex like a volcano. Damnit! She squirts! Grabbing her hips hard and thrusting up tight inside of her, he held her steady on him and enjoyed the feeling of her quivering pussy and sweet juices coating and flowing over him. Looking up he could see she was still lost in her own rapture; her entire body was visibly trembling. Laura's angelic face was turned up to the heavens and her long mane of copper and gold swished around her, he could even feel the ends of it dance on his own legs. Several strands clung in all the right places to her sweat glistened body. He remembered a thought he had once, a Celtic Goddess, and now he was lucky enough to pray before her alter.

As she took quick panting breaths the realization of what had just happened came to her. On several occasions prior she had squirted, but most younger guys didn't know what to make of it, so she had learned to suppress it. She hadn't a clue why she had let go this time. But now her head was fuzzy and she swam with it, melting into the afterglow, barely aware that David had sat up and was holding her tight.

"Breathe Laura, just breathe babygirl. Come down, come back to me."

He knew she was on the edge, he had seen women here before; she had given everything to him. He carefully moved her legs to wrap them around his waist, holding her tight while her pussy continued to quiver around his hard cock. He could last most of the night now, and when she came back down to earth, he planned on doing exactly that.

Brushing her hair back from her face he kissed her lips softly, she cooed to him, eyes beginning to flutter open and focus.

"Damn David...."

"Shhhh...catch your breath."

Looking up to him she smiled, it was soft and sleepy, he sighed in defeat. She would want to sleep now.

"I suppose you want to go to sleep sweetie?" He teased.

"Oh hell no, that was wonderful! I want to feel it again and again."

"God I was hoping you would say that."

He chuckled and held her tight, rocking her in his arms, feeling her shift and rock on his lap, reviving and ready to play. This young thing would make him sorry to be alive in the morning, that's if he even got any sleep.