All Comments on 'What Should I Do?'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Annother winner.

Boyd

Randy01Randy01almost 18 years ago
Good story

I like your style, realistic and erotic without being overlydone.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Interesting

A very interesting, thoughtful tale. It poses a real moral conundrum: Is it ever ok to cheat in your marriage? I hope that this story gets lots of comments - it should be interesting. Thanks DG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Me too

I have a very similar problem but I have not found a "Fuck Buddy" as you have. I, hopefully, will find one someday, as well. All four people in the relationship benefit so I can not see any harm in what you are doing. Keep it up and enjoy it while you have each other. Nothing is forever, at least then you will have fond memories of both women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't buy it

If they have to keep it from their respective spouses, it's WRONG. Suppose the two were found out, as usually eventually happens. How would the two offended parties feel then? If they had permission to be "fuck buddies" it would be different. The fact that they don't tell their spouses means that they don't think it would fly. So it is reduced to cheating, plain and simple. It's clear as black and white. Level with their partners, if the sex is more important than the love they share, then divorce. Because it will be nothing compared to the hurt that will be felt if and when they are found out. The "don't judge" comment is laughable, you write to be judged, favorably you would hope. The two characters are playing with fire and deluding themselves.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Wow, maybe we should tell all the couples that

are getting divorced for infidelities that their partner is just seeking a sexual release and it doesn't mean anything to them. That it will keep them from masturbating in another room and taking up so much time. Yeah, I am sure that if (when) the spouses find out, they will be okay with it. "Honey, honest, I am just fucking her to be able to spend more quality time with you without any pesky sexual frustration cropping up and ruining our time together." What wife wouldn't be relieved to hear that line?

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Well told story

based on a flawed premise.

The answer to blue88 is:NO! Never.

As soon as this wife unilaterally withdrew sexual relations there was no longer a complete marriage. If Charles could not live with that, then his only honourable course was to divorce her then look for his sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

At least she was honest with him about her wishes, but the wimp was too much of a coward to tell her about his. All he could think to do was slither off and cheat on her, and salve his conscience by saying it was for her own good.

If he was a man he would have made the hard decision and told her he could not live as she expected him to, and he was leaving. Who knows, that realisation may have had her reconsider her options and seek proper medical advice about her lack of response after the hysterectomy? Perhaps they could have had a good sex life. There are tens of millions of women having a great sex life after that operation.

Doing something behind a persons back 'for their own good' is a sure sign it is the wrong thing to do.

This so called marriage was already shot - he had previously cheated on her several times - what was his reason then? For her own good?

So when a real bump came the spineless wimp opted for the easy way out - as he had done so many times before. But mind you - only to save his wife from being hurt....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yea Kanga !!!

Author - nice (nah) bad choice of product to try to sell even here. It is still a pig no matter how you dress him.

Warm soft needs outside their agreement weren't any part of their thoughts back then or now. Break the contracted agreement unless she alters her feelings to yours.

You want your cake and pig too. Try at last to respect her and yourself in acting like a man who has some self respect left.

She probably wants out as well. She knows and has tolerated his past daliances because she loved him but lately he disrespects her selfishly for his own pleasure.

Give her the house and half of their money and investments then tell her children why he is entitled to a whore on the side.

Not even a nice try author - flowery words and scenes to try to justify but cut the cake in half and run if thats what she means to you in the end of your lives.

NO SALE and a 90 Degree turn of change - why not the reality you usually scribe to ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is life...

...as many of us live it. The one night stands while out of town are history - whether or not they should or should not have occurred, they did. The wife is not likely to find out about them, so to use an old basketball officiating adage, "no harm, no foul".

The current affair, however, is a different animal. Being local, the question is not if it will be discovered, but when it will be discovered. Also, because this is happening on a regular basis it is impossible to say that there is no emotional involvement which makes it harder on the marriage.

All that having been written though I can understand why Chuck does not want a divorce. The problem is though that there will be a great deal of hurt when the liason is discovered. Best to terminate the relationship now.

I know, I have been there - I have managed, however, to not get passed the one night stands out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not Far from real life

The fuck buddy part aside. There are more people going thru this situation than many of these readers think. I myself haven't made love to my wife in 5 years. It's not for the same reasons cited in the story but it is my reality. However I have not and will not stray outside my marriage. Can I still get it up? Absolutely but the women that I would consider cheating with all know and respect my wife and my marriage. So here I sit with my cock in my hand. Not a very enjoyable position to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Me Too

I to suffer the same fate .It has been about ten years but,I haven't found a fuck buddy.I wish I had one.I loved your story.

OtazelOtazelalmost 18 years ago
Reality check.

If you can write a story that has so many people fooled into treating it as reality - then you are doing your job as an author well. Congrats. Good story too.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
nic

a good story sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Comments a plenty

Another good story DG, (if it was just a story) So many of your stories hit home. Even if I disagree with what went on between the characters, I enjoyed the read. You make it real life for many of us.

An avid reader

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Did this hit too close to home?????

DG, I appreciated this story despite the morality issue. Since when (on LITEROTICA) should morals really have a bearing on what a quality author like DG writes. The 'problem' occurs more often than we would like to believe and we 'older farts' know that, statistically, it is the man who can't get it up not the woman.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Good story on an issue many will someday face

Well written as they wife has determined in her own mind that sexual intercourse is no longer an option she wishes to pursue or talk about with anyone.

To the husband it is the end of sexual love as he doesn’t consider hugging and cuddling sexual, and see what truly grows with it.

Both these people seem to have lost what is romance and only dwell on sexual intercourse.

The two characters would need to see someone together to let their individual feelings be satisfied before moving on with the rest of their life together.

Well-done piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it

I am in a relationship with a married woman, although I'm not married myself and I have a girlfriend. Everyone's circumstances are different but alike at the same time. My and my mistress situation with our mates, while not as dire or as unfortunate, does leave us without sexual fufuillment from our mates. I believe sometimes you do have to look for release outside the relationship. My name is amazingtounge.. But I seem to have misplaced my password... LOL

daluentdaluentover 17 years ago
abandonment

His wife's refusal to have sex,is sexual abandonment. Giving him the right to look elsewhere. His partner in crime however is a cheating slut who could get her pussy licked by her hubby. The husband could also use a dildo on her. Not kissing during sex sounds like a porno. DGHear your a very good writer. With very high regards. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story. You know I wish there was a place

where men aand women who have thios same problem where the spouse doesn't wnat sex any longer for whatever reason could go find someone and have a gretat time. Just sex, fucking to have relief. that's what I want and I know other men and women qwho want and need the same tie. A mature adult site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why?

I am normally a big supporter of the premise that cheating spouses ruin marriages and they deserve to suffer consequences for their cheating, yet , in reading this story, I cheered for the two cheating spouses.Why? I don't know. I can only assume it is a tribute to DG's writing. Congratulations DG.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just my opinion

Excellent story - interesting range of comments -

Personally I think some people are very uptight about sex, particularly in situations like this - sex is one of the strongest desires we have - even without "love" there is a human need to touch and be touched and sexual intimacy is the ultimate touch.

Consider that there are a lot of sexual acts in prison between individuals who are not otherwise homosexual and these individuals return to normal heterosexuality on return to society - there was an interesting episode of the Sopranos that dealt with this subject.

The moral issue is certainly important and to be cheating in a relationship with normal desiring partners is a keg of dynamite. One important aspect of this is the STD situation. To expose your partner to potential threats like HIV is not right.

However, if one spouse is totally off sex for whatever reason, I see little reason for the other one not to have their sexual desires met. If I were paralyzed, I would look the other way if my wife needed her sexual desires fulfilled.

Just the opinion of a US physician.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Going to suggest this to my wife

I'm going to copy this story and leave it where my wife can accidentally find it. I'm the same age and my wife doesn't like sex. She wants to cuddle but I cant get her aroused andit frustrates us both so she doesnt want to try anymore. We haven't had sex in almost six years but I'm stil very alive and doing the one handed thing three times a week. Thanks for a great story. Hope it helps me and my wife.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Real problem

To me, it is awful to cheat but my wife always told me that

when she decided to close shop, she would provide alternatives. I think that she has forgotten this old joke but I am patiently waiting. The thing in the story was that Mary had permission. The only problem is that he and Linn should have beaten out a solution before he acted... Oh well it is not a perfect world...

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Been There

DG

You wrote a hell of a story, parallel in many ways to the lives of many men and women. I have no doubt that there are many who can say been there, done that, either that or they have not been able to find a fuckbuddy and keep doing the best they can. Very true to life and until you reach the age of the main character, you can't understand the pain of that form of relationship. It isn't so easy to divorce or forget the person you have loved and shared so much with for most of your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How True

I'm living that story. My wife and I are at zero sex for many years now. My friend was near zero and hating it when it did happen and had a hunch that he had gay tendencies. We went at it for a year until it was obvious that she wanted a divorce from both our spouses and for us to be a permanent item. That is not what I wanted and it destroyed us. I see sex importance at 10-20 percent of a good marriage. With my wife I still had the 80-90 percent of a happy marriage even without the sex and I can live with that. I have had three more year plus episodes with other women. No, my wife has no clue. I have stopped this for years now as I felt guilt and knew eventually I would be found out.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
As an older reader with a similar situation, I guess I .......

To find me a Margaret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yea I'm there now

You never know how you will react to a given situation until you are there. I'm 59 now with a similar problem, my wife recently said that if I told her and made all the effort to get her aroused she would not refuse me, but that she has no desire anymore. I've had two heart attacks in the last five years, neither were major, just indigestion, yea right. Anyway it's been almost three years now with no satisfactory sex life. Something happens when your partner of twenty five years tells you she has no desire to have sex anymore. I don't know how this is going to turn out, but I can relate.

A really good story, as proved by the comments, and hits a little close to home.

Toylover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

One more husband without sex, or satisfying sex. If you don't want to mow the lawn yourself, then get someone to do it for you!

That said, counciling would be a plan, but then it would have been a different strory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I 'm in same boat...wife had partial hysterectomy 10 yrs ago and could care less about sex...." sex? what's that? you want to do what?" 10 yrs of jacking off alone....I need to find a Margaret for myself.....

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Well done -

She seems to be fully "okay" here - her husband is complicity if not fully engaged -

I feel a but differently about him but his wife seems to be more than a little self centered in the sex area - she feels he should give up what she does not want - so maybe he is not as bad as I think heh.

The solution does seem to be a reasonable one ignoring the deception.

Nice job thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sex less wives

Love to know why so many female turn off sex after they have problems an expect their husband to stop. Thanks for the stories

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AN APPLE A DAY

or a bearded clam works too. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
all i can say

is that maybe whatever hes at the doctors for (cancer or whatever) is karma for him fucking around on his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decisions

I think that with some situations in life, tough decisions have to be made. If you can live with those decisions and be happy, then you have to do what you have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More details

Next time go into more detail about the sex

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

Oh Margaret, where for art thou! My view is it's an "implied" marriage vow that's being broken! But, what are going to do, Divorce? No wonder old guys get grumpy. How about no sex anonymous. Haha, I'd go! Maybe insurance would cover it. Great story.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

This story hits close to home as I am in my 60's and my wife had the same thing done as his wife did. With same results.... I love my wife and don't want to loose her but need something she can't give anymore without pain. Which I won't cause her. Thank you.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Nomination for the DUMBEST ever line on LitRot: Unlike most women, she looked better without her clothes. WTF?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

HE is the cheating asshole this time!!! Just get a divorce!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story pretty much hit the nail on the head for me. Been married 48 years, never cheated, wife’s cuchie dried up about 10 years ago. I’ve tried, talked, suggested, but she’s made it very clear she has no interest in sex and is done with it. Repeatedly tried for a couple of years and now have finally given up. Watching porn, reading stories, wacking off, just doesn’t get it anymore. Love my wife as much or more than any man can. Can’t bring myself to cheat. Divorce is not an option. Was diagnosed with an advanced cancer 7 months ago. Not much time left. I guess I’m just FUCKED !

Les

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good way of stating a real problem a lot of couples eventually come across. It covers the deeper thoughts that must be faced, the various options, the possible accommodations, the attempts to circumvent or to solve the problems with consultations, mechanical gadgets, magic creams, etc. Interesting analysis.

5*

BJ

Freudzslip69Freudzslip692 months ago

It’s a pretty good story, but really, it seems like it’s only half a story. Where’s the rest of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5719 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories