What Shut Jenny Up?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was out of her head with the feeling of fullness in her backside and the sensations that were rocketing across her body. Her rock hard nipples rubbed against the ottoman, giving her waves of pleasure as her finger continued to buzz her clit and her ass was fucked as deep as Xavier could take her.

"Fuck, yeah, fuck me, fuck me with that black cock. Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me harder," Jenny begged. Xavier obliged her, speeding his thrusts, his balls slapping up against her ass as he went all the way in. One by one his buddies groaned their own orgasms into their hands, watching a scene that was hotter than anything they had ever seen in a porno. "Cumming, cumming, I'm cumming. I'm cumming from your cock in my ass," Jenny was saying now as her cunt muscled tightened, pulling her ass tighter around Xavier's cock. He couldn't take it anymore. He blew his load deep inside her. Jenny felt his balls press up against her cheeks as his cock jerked deep inside her. She was in heaven.

After Jenny cleaned up and left, reminding them that if they saw her on campus, they didn't know her and she didn't know them, the five guys talked it over. There were promises to beat the crap out of anyone who talked. Because if anyone talked, it was all over. From the kitchen, Coach Stone reminded them that they also had to win if they wanted a repeat performance.

And win they did. Jenny kept her promise, riding all five of their cocks in a single night every time they won or held their own against a tougher opponent they were never expected to beat. Now in the second year of their agreement, they were having their best season ever and as Jenny suffered through a boring night of servicing Chase, trying to make him feel like he was the best thing ever, she thought of everything she was doing with Bobby, Chris, DeShawn, Xavier and Malik, loving the fact that even as they fucked her, they treated her like a princess. She had achieved her dream of having her ass and mouth filled with cum and cock at the same time as more men waited in line for their turn with her. That fantasy was now hers to live out anytime she asked for it.

It gave her such a rush to know that whoever was touching her, there were four other guys--actually five she thought, since Coach Stone probably wished he could join in--who wished they were the ones touching her. She even went to basketball games, hot with the thought that when they were playing, they were playing for her...so that they could have her. It got her so wet she usually spent part of the game masturbating in the bathroom.

Her favorite position was to take a cock up her ass reverse cowgirl while her partner lay below her on the floor. It let her pinch and pull her breasts and touch her cunt, all while watching the other four guys gaze at her body with lust and admiration. No need for the mirror, she could look them full in the face and know how much they all wanted her. It also let her suck one of the guys off while she was being reamed, if she was in the mood. She had even asked the guys to buy her a vibrating dildo, and she used it to fuck herself while her ass got filled, the tightness and the motion driving her and her partners over the edge, usually with plenty of moaning.

The only one she couldn't do the double-fill with was DeShawn. But it didn't matter, he was the one she wanted the most. He always took her third or fourth, so her asshole was stretched wide enough to take his girth, and the loads of cum his teammates had dumped in her ass made her slippery inside and out. DeShawn knew she loved the hotness of being stretched by the head of his cock, the widest part pulling her tight hole out of shape. He would stay right at the opening to her ass for minutes at a time, just barely moving as the bulb of his head moved in and out, rubbing hot against her sphincter.

Jenny liked all the guys, but his cock was the one that made her beg. Pleading with him to keep up the pressure on her little puckerhole, then asking him to go deep in her, then begging him to go back to reaming her hole with his thick head. When Malik was inside her, Jenny wanted whatever she wasn't getting at that moment, and the wanting made her come again and again, her ass contracting around his cock until he couldn't hold it in anymore and he plunged his full length into her, deep-dicking her ass until he released his cum in her warm, soft depths.

Jenny glanced at the letter again. She couldn't figure out who it had come from, never knowing that her tendency to treat people badly had come around to bite her because one of her victims just happened to be a friend of Belinda's as well as Coach Stone's neighbor--a neighbor who had seen and heard enough to guess some of what she was up to with Bobby, Chris, DeShawn, Xavier and Malik.

So she'd ease up on Belinda. Jenny knew how to keep up appearances, with her grades, with the house, with Chase, but she knew that more than anything else, she couldn't give up her ass fucking and cock sucking. It filled her dreams and fantasies just as the guys filled her mouth and ass with their spunk. She went to the bathroom and started filling her enema bottle to get ready for tonight's victory celebration.

12