All Comments on 'What Started As Fantasy...'

by let_u_touch_it

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
let_u_touch_itlet_u_touch_itabout 13 years agoAuthor

Hope you all like it. It's my first story, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start.....

This was a great read....I would like to see further character development. How does this tryst affect the relationship with the boyfriend ? Is he a sub as well ? Does she enlist Michaels' help in training her boyfriend to be Dom ? Does the boyfriend walk in on the two of them ? Does Michael walk in on her and the boyfriend and show him what needs to be done ? Further stories about her and Michael....Does he catch her at work or school ? I'll watch for further reads.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your story is really good I enjoyed it, but be careful about your plot; a lot of the sexual toys he played with - rubber band, string etc seemed to come out of nowhere and it wasn't very clear what position she was in so that she could not see her assailant.

subdtsubdtabout 13 years ago
Great start!

This was a good story, I'd like to see more between Michael and Sarah, not so much Kale.

BayneBaynealmost 13 years ago
I didn't see a sequel....

& I know that some time has passed, but you really ought to think about furthering this story; some of the suggestions given above merit serious consideration for inclusion in the potential series, also. It would certainly be interesting(& quite a challenge for any author, IMHO), for example, to read how you were able to bring Kale into the mix- maybe as a sub, as suggested above. His gentler nature, along w/ presumable relative inexperience(compared to the older man, Michael, that is...) would certainly make for a good twist in the plot. Lastly, it would also make for a great continuation to the overall plot if Sarah took her newfound experience(a summer's worth, I mean) to college, maybe finding new partners & adventures? In any event, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What are we doing with our lives?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous