What To Do Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, but bowed her head all the same. He brought her head up again, but the moment he released it, she bowed her head once more, unable to meet his gaze. She felt sick about what happened, and that he had to stop play in order to take care of her.

"Look at me, little one." It was an order, not a suggestion.

Slowly, she raised her head and met his gaze again, trembling.

He studied her for a bit, understanding her fears and her anger and disappointment about what happened. He stroked her cheek and she jumped.

"I will think about whether or not punishment should happen," he told her gently. "You reacted the way your body told you to do so, and I don't blame you for what happened. I know you're better trained than that, but I also know it was partially my fault." He gave her a small smile. "Now, I'm going to go get your special pajamas, and we can spend the night cuddling. Does that sound good, little one?"

She nodded, still very tense from everything that happened. "Yes, Master. But, what about your release?"

He chuckled. "Let's not worry about that for right now. I'm not going to have you do that at the current moment, alright?"

He got up and laid her down gently, where she curled in fetal position again, confused but thankful. He returned a moment later and dressed her in the warm flannel pajamas that he bought her for Christmas. He then picked her up and carried her to their bed and laid down next to her, holding her to him. "Relax, little one," he told her gently, noticing how tense she still was. He stroked the top of her nose, watching her eyes flutter closed. "Sleep, and when you wake, we'll see about my release. Mkay?"

"Yes, Master," she said sleepily, allowing sleep to take her and soon, she was fast asleep. He watched her as she slept, still stroking her hair and face, knowing she needed that reassurance, even as she slept.

She woke up an hour later and immediately her eyes sought out his, still very fearful and confused. He gave a reassuring smile and kissed her forehead. "How did you sleep, little one?"

"Well, Master," she responded softly, giving a soft smile. "How do you want your release?"

He smiled. "Knowing you're doing well is release enough for me," he told her gently. He knew it would be a couple of days before she was calmed down enough for her to be able to not act entirely like this.

Her eyes widened. "But, Master, you only came once. I came twice. How is that fair, especially to you, Master?" she asked. Her heart stopped. Maybe he was angrier with her then he let on, and was not letting her serve him for a couple days as punishment. Her eyes filled with tears.

He saw her reaction, and drew her up into his arms and held her to him. "Shh, little one," he soothed, rubbing her back. "Shh. . . I'm not angry about what happened. I understand why it happened, and this isn't punishment. It's healing. I don't want you to be afraid of me, and I'm afraid that's what happened. Is it not, little one?"

She nodded in agreement. He kissed the top of her head gently. "While it may not seem fair to you, I'd rather you calm down and not be afraid of me, than have you be tense and afraid. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, Master," she said softly. "I don't like it, but if it's your will, then I will obey it."

He chuckled softly and rubbed her back some more. "It's only for a couple days, little one. And we'll spend some time together as partners, not as Master and slave. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, Master." She was falling asleep again, and that was his goal. Sleep was her best healing source at this point, and this time he tucked her fully into the bed.

"I have some work to do, but I won't be far if you need me, okay?" he asked her gently. She nodded and sighed into the pillow. He kissed her gently, and she returned it, happy again. "I love you, little one."

"I love you too, Master."

He waited until she fell asleep, before silently leaving their bedroom and going onto his computer in the living room. Today's session didn't go as he had planned, but that didn't bother him. This would bring them closer, and make her trust him, and not be afraid of him. And that, he felt, was more important than making sure her obedience was ensured. The loyalty to him ensures that anyways. He took a glance toward the bedroom and gave an indulgent smile as he watched her sleep. With that, he got straight to work.

12