All Comments on 'What To Do With Lynnette? Ch. 01'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very well written

well written but not a very good story

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 20 years ago
At Least she didn't lie to herself

Unlike most stories she was truthful to herself and realized she was a slut and lower than whale shit.

looking foward to the ending.

I like the no excuse attitude. Husbands reaction was also closer to reality than usual.

Rob Conner

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
If all you want is hot and erotic, come here

The problem is, CraCyn keeps trying to show the actions as those of people struck with true love. True love doesn't do this, despite her rationalizations, and a man with pride won't accept his "partner" lying and cheating on him. That won't happen outside of marriage, why do so many writers and readers insist it is fine inside a marriage?

Doug

ryu77ryu77about 20 years ago
Great writting!!

I loved every detail about Lynn's sexcapades...

And about the story, I'm just glad the husband caught them in the act, because if he hadn't, I guess this affair will have lasted longer..

Although I'm not an expert on this field, I guess this story is real.

Cheers!

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
It's almost believable

that she would like to get back together with her husband, but what happens the next time someone wants to "just watch"? She went into it so easy the first time, she would just as easily fall into it again. With men, it's called "letting the little head do the thinking".

But, as a romantic, I would love for them to fix their marriage and continue as an actual loving couple.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Typical CraCyn story

Well written, but not a good story.

As a few others mentioned, are we REALLY supposed to believe she truly loves her huaband and can still do what she did?

As much as the author has tried over time to push this theory, it is just bullshit.

People may wish to believe they can cheat on someone and still love them, but it is not possible, they are only fooling themselves.

Just possibly one quick escapade on the spur of the moment can be treated as an 'aberration', but when it goes any farther, like a second time or moving location, then it is a definite decision (if subconscious) to break the link of fidelity to the partner.

don87654don87654about 20 years ago
This needs a continuation......BADLY

As is the case in most of these fantasy stories, you are guilty of harboring our sick society's morals. Let it go, and continue, somehow with Jerry accepting Brian's attentions and maybe fucking Brian's wife as well. If you cannot get pregnant by Jerry, perhaps Brian can do the deed if you continue enjoying his big cock. In the meantime maybe Jerry can knock up Jerry's wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Don't let him wimp out

I'm afraid that this story will be like your last story, where the husband gets off on the wife exposing herself and fucking everybody else. Too bad the wife tried the usual lie that it was just this once. While I can except them getting back together, she should pay a price, and so should Brian, somehow I don't think it will happen that way, but I hope I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Don't let him wimp out???

Our Cyn knows no other ending for her stories.

Don't you know Jerry loves her so much she can fuck anyone she likes, and as long as she says she still loves only him he will put up with it.

That's Cyn's idea of 'true love'.

POOR CYN!!

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Fascinating

This story (which you claim is based on real events) is very well told. I can really feel her slipping away into doing stupid, selfish and self-destructive things. At the same time, she's alienating her husband, who then contributes to the mess by not communicating with her. I've already read the 2nd chapter, but liked this better, so am commenting on it here.

I thought this was an excellent job of telling a story so that the reader can understand 'why' it's happening, which is one of the hardest things to do. As for her behavior, I don't know that I could ever trust someone who had gone as far as she had, even if she is real and has been faithful ever since. Painful lesson in the reality of not communicating with your spouse. She hid her behavior from him and it got out of control. If she had shared her desires with him (taking a big risk), who knows what would have happened.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic as anticipated...

So well written as to keep the reader locked into the story at all times. I wouldn't even get up to go to the bathroom, until I had finished this story.

It flows with just the right amount of speed, not too fast, not too slow, but capturing each and every nuance of adjetives and adverbs to paint the masterpiece.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Good initial chapter with quality writing

Well-written prose. The wife's character is realistic in her immorality as is Brian, her lover. Her husband is nicely drawn as well. They feel realistic as she falls into a pattern of illicit sex and adultery that, given her husband's beliefs, will likely destroy their marriage. Lynn is unequivocably immoral and self-centered but I've known women just like her (for that matter, I'm related to some women just like her!). Brian is unlikely to be interested in a long term relationship which will leave Lynn bereft of a stable relationship. While the storyline is a familiar one, it's well handled by the author.

<P>

I look forward to the concluding chapter.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Honesty

She needs to come completely clean and she does know the reasons why. I like the story as it does seem to have a real component to it. Not much hope for any happy ending here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Deserved

You did it, now suffer the consequences. Brian should not have been able to walk away.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Does she have no self control?

Is her entire being just support system for an orgasm generating device?

Given the risks she takes, I think she must be mentally ill. Where is the entertainment value in a story about a mentally ill woman prone to uncontrollable risk-taking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to love it! The cheaters got caught and the husband stood up for himself not a cuckold in my book. I hope that he has the opportunity to beat the shit out of asshole again. Then assholes wife beats the asshole again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous