What Tommy, Anna & I Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched the scene, an older man moved next to me and began to watch. He began to rub my breast but I waved him away and he just ambled off. Another older man came up to me but I pushed him away gently, too. Both seemed okay with it as they shuffled along. We watched Tommy slurp on another dick when a young black man moved next to Anna. He pulled out this huge cock and stroked it. Anna placed her hand on it and held the bulbous head. She nodded to the man.

Anna pulled me into the cubicle adjoining Tommy and closed the door. This cubicle had holes on either side. Tommy placed his penis through the hole and I began to suck on it. I opened her shorts and pulled them down. I began to fondle her ass when the young man's penis came through the other hole. It had a thick cock ring around the base and it stood out at least ten inches. Anna began to lick the tip. I placed Tommy's cock in my mouth and it filled me completely. Anna turned to see what I was doing and she literally pulled me away. She held the black penis with two hands and began to soul kiss the head. I turned to see Tommy's dick sticking out of the hole and waving. I took over for Anna. Tommy knew it was Anna immediately and began to buck and groan shooting stream after stream of his sticky, salty cum. He leaned over and looked at me through the hole, smiling at me, I felt the bond between us grow stronger. He exited the room and entered ours. Seeing Anna now valiantly attempting to take the large cock down her throat, he reached over and began to jerk the cock. Anna sucked it in deeper, she bobbed up and down on it as she rocked on my fingers deep inside her, The cock began to spasm and the man on the other side of the hole began to grunt. Anna pulled back just in time as Tommy pointed the dick toward the corner of the room. It began to shoot arcs of white milky goo missing us by inches. The penis pulled back and was gone. We straightened ourselves and promptly left, too.

For the rest of the ride home, we discussed the mystery of the disembodied penis and the erotic thrill of it. I said that I really didn't have to repeat the experience, that I felt too much the voyeur and not the participant. Anna said how she always wanted to suck on a huge black cock and how fulfilling this fantasy was just another chapter, albeit somewhat empty...sort of notch on the bedpost. We wished that there were places like that for women where disembodied tongues could reach in through the hole and suck on our clits...or we could ride vibrators...something, anything. We decided that yes, there was a place for a quick and anonymous orgasm in society. We understood the thrill Tommy experiences when his visits this kind of place. When we returned home, we were on the floor of the living room in a tangle of body parts before the engine stopped running. We began by thanking Tommy.

Anna sat down on his cock, he pumped her ass hard as I laved his balls and her fat clit. This was pure lust and it was great fun. Having Anna's tongue on my clit and Tommy's tongue in my ass was great, I held my knees back and spread my legs wider for them. Tommy was fascinated with the size of Anna's long slit and large clit (in fact, he can't stop talking about it.). We spent quite some time taking turns licking and sucking on her clit. Our sexual odor reeked throughout the room and left me satiated. At this point, I think I hit the sex wall and could not have cum again on a bet. They had more stamina than I because I awoke in the middle of the night to the sounds of their oral slurping. It was the scent of sex that woke me. I simply rolled over and went back to sleep happily satiated.

Anna left this morning, a little brighter and a lot more bushy tailed. Before she left, she suggested that when I write my story about this weekend, I add that Anna claims that my pussy tastes sweeter than any other, that just tasting my nectar makes her cum, that the scent of my pussy is the most delicious smell and that she will love me forever, that she would rather have Tommy's cock in her ass than caviar, that she wants to live with us and that if I dampened any panties during the weekend, she would have taken them with her for an airborne orgasm. And I will love her forever. As I drove her to the train, she fingered me and licked her fingers. She told me that she would smell her fingers all the way back. She's only gone a few hours and I miss her terribly. I feel an ache inside. I feel like I am a part of her and I know that she feels the same toward me. I love my Tommy but differently...good, real good...but differently. I only wish Anna could move in with us but I know that can't happen. I probably really don't want that to happen. My period is coming on and I feel edgy and confused. Right now, I miss my Anna...If just to have her nestled beside me.

I've also come to place where I feel comfortable with myself and my predilections. I'm not wicked anymore. I'm just satisfying me a bit more than I ever did before. Tom and I are bit more settled and not so adventuresome. Don't misunderstand me, if some experience should arise before me, most likely I will explore it. I just do not feel the desire to explore. But, being me, I wonder if this last paragraph is not the result of PMS. In reality? Carpe Diem.

12