Me, My Ex and the Estate Agent

Story Info
Seeing my ex and hot estate agent leads to a great fuck.
3k words
4.33
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was selling the house my ex-wife and I had lived in together, and couldn't wait to get it off my hands. The estate agents I spoke to were all in rough agreement on the market value so I'd chosen one based on the key attribute of how attractive the actual agent was. Samantha, who preferred 'Sam', had easily won. A couple of years younger than me, maybe 30 or so, she was very sexy, with long dark hair, beautiful green eyes, a lovely figure and a good size pair of tits.

Sam and I agreed I'd decorate the house before putting it on the market. My ex, who knew a few tradesmen via her job, did the organising of that, which sadly also involved her having a lot of meetings with Sam to discuss the best way to decorate for a quick sale. I would have much rather have had those meetings with the delectable Sam but couldn't argue with my ex's expertise and contacts. So, 2 months later, I was on my way to meet Sam at the house to get a final valuation. I admit I was looking forward to it.

My ex and I had split 8 months earlier, a combination of boredom with each other and our differing social lives putting paid to our 4 year marriage. Our sex life had always been good and we'd carried on fucking until the end, and had had 4 or 5 'convenience' fucks with each other after splitting, though not for a while. I had been seeing a colleague on the side but that had stayed a secret from everyone, including my ex. The colleague, Lucy, was herself married but keeping the situation quiet meant her marriage wasn't affected either. It was never really an affair, more fuck buddies.

Lucy and I were fucking for about 6 months before the split. It started after we'd been spending a few late nights at the office, and then working on a project together at a client site. The project had been a great success and when it finished we'd had a celebration meal with the client, meaning we stayed over at a hotel. Lucy and I walked back to the hotel about 10pm, and I suggested a night cap, meaning a drink in the bar.

Lucy had smiled and said 'Fancy getting it on room service in my room?'

'Errr' was all I could say, such was my surprise. Lucy was very attractive, curvy and with lovely bright red hair and pale skin. She wasn't at all flirty though and I'd never have expected her to say something like that.

'God look at your face! I'm not asking you to marry me you know!' she said.

'I know I know I'm just trying to make sure I'm not about to make a tit of myself,' I said.

'Ok I'll make it easier. Fancy coming back to my room and having an end of project fuck? No strings, I have fancied you for ages, now is as good a time as ever. Say 'no' if you want, no offence will be taken.'

It was a tiring, but fantastic night. We started by showering together in the large bathroom, touching and feeling each other, she grabbed my hard cock and played around with it while I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She went down on me with the water cascading over us, her tongue working up and down my shaft before she took most of my length down her throat, she really knew how to suck a cock. She stood and we kissed again. I moved my fingers through her sexy bright red pubic hair then we moved to the bed. I returned the oral attention, enjoying licking the fuck out of her pussy, the bright red hair a real turn on for me, while she moaned loudly. I used my fingers on her clit and she had a loud orgasm, then we fucked for ages before I came inside her. She loved doggy style, loved her hair being pulled and hard spanking on her arse cheeks. We had a rest then fucked twice more before she kicked me out about 5am. After that we'd managed a couple of meet ups a month, and a couple of times I'd had the pleasure of fucking her and my ex on the same day before my marriage ended.

Lucy and I eventually decided to stop the fling and I started to use tinder, and actually did pretty well. I got plenty of sex, managing to hook up with women in their early 20s and others in their late 40s, and plenty in between. I'd hit a barren spell though and was looking forward to seeing Sam, not that I thought I stood a chance with her.

She was still as sexy as fuck. Her outfits were usually just the sort of thing I found sexy and today's was a great example; a silky white shirt with an enticing button or two undone, shortish shirt and heels. I don't mind admitting I was distracted by her, especially when I followed her up the stairs and could clearly see the outline of a tiny thong through the tight skirt. As we chatted about the house she had a delicious habit of running her tongue over her lips in a very sexy way. I'd noticed the patterns of her bra visible through the silky material of her blouse and detected the shape of a slightly hardened nipple.

We agreed the market value and that she'd show potential buyers around, texting me appointment times to keep me informed and we shook hands and said goodbye.

The following week I was on my way to the house to touch up some of the decorating and, when I arrived, I saw one of the estate agent's branded cars parked nearby. I hadn't had a text to tell me about a viewing, so I assumed they were at a different property. I let myself in and saw a coat hanging up in the hallway, exactly the same as one I knew Sam wore.

At the same time I heard a moan of pleasure from upstairs. There was no mistaking the sound of sex. I couldn't believe what was happening, she was using my house as a fuck pad! I marched upstairs, the new carpet dampening my footsteps, intent on banging on the bedroom door, when I heard Sam say 'I'm going to taste you now, I want to taste your pussy' and I must admit my cock stirred.

When the reply, another female voice but much quieter, said 'Come on then my puss wants it' I almost stumbled to a stop. I'd recognised the voice, and I only knew one person who referred to her 'puss' rather than 'pussy'.

I walked quietly on, they were in the main bedroom and the door was wide open and, from the landing area outside I could hear everything, but see nothing. I briefly imagined marching in and them suggesting I join in, but this wasn't a porn movie and I knew it would just be embarrassing.

The sounds were as sexy as fuck though, the sound of Sam teasing with her tongue, making her bedmate almost plead to be licked

'Oh come on don't tease me let me have your mouth on my clit' I heard her moan and I couldn't help but rub my already stiff cock in my jeans, thinking of the times when I'd made her say similar things. When it had been me with my mouth on her clit. In my head I could still taste her and when I heard her say 'oh fucking hell' in joy I guessed Sam had given in and started on her clit, I could recall how it felt with that clit on my tongue.

I peered through the gap between the door and its frame and could see my ex-wife lying on her back, visible to me from neck to waist, I could see her large tits moving as she got thoroughly tongue-fucked. Sam was on her knees licking her, naked except for a pair of black knee high boots.

This was too much and I undid my zip and pulled my cock out. I started to wank slowly, listening to the sexy sounds from the bed. Again I thought about walking in on them and joining in but I knew I was kidding myself.

I carried on listening, hearing my ex's moans intensify as Sam clearly carried on licking her, and Sam started talking dirty, obviously to turn them both on more and doing the same to me.

'You're so fucking wet and you taste gorgeous,' she said.

'Are you going to come for me while I finger fuck you and lick your clit?'

I was wanking really hard now, struggling to stay quiet as my own cum got closer.

I knew my ex was going to cum soon and I slowed my wanking and watched some more through the door gap. She came the way she always did, shaking and spasming with her hand on her own face. I thought my cock would explode at the sight, but I held back and the sight just got better.

Sam raised herself up and I was treated to a view of her fantastic tits, round and pert, with incredibly dark nipples that looked strained as they were so hard. Her pussy was clean shaven and she pushed her own fingers into it, even I could hear how wet she was and I saw the wet fingers move from her pussy to my ex's mouth.

Sam pushed her fingers into her mouth, and my ex sucked on them greedily. She told her to taste how turned on she was, and then told her to lie down so she could 'ride her mouth'.

I saw Sam move so that her pussy was right on my ex's face and she started to rub herself on her tongue and lips. Sam was clearly getting off on the sensation and she moaned loudly in between telling my ex how to tongue fuck her and about how good it felt. The ex clearly enjoyed it too, her hands now busy between her own legs, rubbing her clit and fingering herself.

I was literally edging by this point, one tug of my dick away from coming, but couldn't take the chance of doing so. I watched them both come again but put my dick away, no easy task given how hard I was. I crept downstairs and out of the front door, closing it silently. I then turned around and went back in, much louder. I heard the panicked sounds from upstairs and ran up, as if to investigate. As I got to the landing one of them tried to close the door and started to say 'Don't come in' but I was already on my way in. Sam was stood, wearing a thong with her arms covering those tits, my ex had a shirt on but nothing else. I tried to act shocked.

5 minutes later we were in the kitchen, they were dressed and I was enjoying pretending to be angry and offended.

'What the fuck?' I said. 'It's my house, I trusted you and you start using it as a fuck pad!'. My ex looked annoyed.'

And you! You're meant to be selling it and you're fucking my ex wife!' Sam looked sheepish.

'Well say something!' I said.

'I'm sorry, but please don't tell my work, I'll get sacked.' Sam said.

'How long has this been going on?' I asked.

There was an awkward silence before my ex said 'A couple of months'.

'Are you dating or is this just convenient?'

'We aren't dating, but we've split remember.'

We continued to discuss it for a while. Not arguing, just me enjoying the moral high ground and my secret observation of their activities. I decided to have some fun with it.

'At least I didn't walk in and catch you at it!' I said.

'You did, we were only getting dressed because we heard you. And let's be honest, you'd have loved to have caught us.' my ex smiled at me. 'I haven't forgotten the porn we used to watch. We loved girl on girl.'

'So what are you going to do? About my work I mean?' Sam asked. She didn't sound quite so nervous, a little more confident.

'He's not spiteful' said my ex. 'Are you?'

'No of course not. I'm not happy either though.'

'Because you missed seeing a bit more?' Sam laughed, in what I thought was almost a flirty way.

We all fell silent for a moment. Then I asked what they thought was going to happen now. My ex; looking a bit smug, asked if I really wanted her to answer that question. I told her I did.

'Sam asked me a couple of weeks ago whether I was into women because you were shit in bed.'

'Thanks Sam' I said, looking at her as she blushed.

'Don't worry you know it wasn't. I told her how we were still having the occasional fuck. She told me she'd noticed you looking at her and I said it didn't surprise me. She told me she fancied you, that did surprise me but I let it pass.'

My ex carried on 'Long story short we had a conversation about a 3way with you.'

'Right' was the only word I could think of.

Sam looked at me, those green eyes looking very deep into mine.

'What do you think Sam?' my ex asked her.

Sam looked at her, then at me, she stared deep into my eyes for what felt like ages, then finally spoke.

'I think...' she said, then paused. 'I think I'd quite like to fuck your ex husband while you're going to town on my clit with that tongue of yours.'

I walked up to her, never breaking eye contact. When we were close enough to feel those beautiful tits pressing against me, I told her I'd wanted to fuck her since the first time I saw her. She looked up at me, her hands starting to unbutton her blouse, and asked me what I was waiting for.

The 3 of us went upstairs and into the same bedroom as before. I stood by the side of the bed, kissing Sam with our tongues clashing, then watching her kiss my ex. Then my ex and I started kissing for good measure, and I could feel one of their hands rubbing at my erection.

Sam looked at me and told me that she wanted to suck my cock, that she'd heard a lot about it and wanted to see for herself. She had taken her blouse and skirt off and looked incredibly sexy in her skimpy underwear and boots. She dropped to her knees and my ex followed suit once she'd also stripped down to her lacy underwear. I pulled my jeans down to my thighs and looked down as the two of them went for it. Sam took the end into her mouth, sucking like crazy, while my ex rolled one of my balls around her mouth. They then moved so the they were licking the end of my dick simultaneously, both looking at me as they did, such an incredibly sexy sight. We got on the bed, all naked, and they carried on with my cock. They both licked and kissed the end, kissing each other at the same time. Sam then took my length into her mouth, inch by inch, until it was all in her throat, when she pulled away the saliva dripped onto my soaked cock and the ex used that to lube her hand as she wanked me.

I told them to 69 each other and they did. Sam was underneath and I fingered her soaking wet pussy as my ex used her tongue on her clit then I went to be behind my ex and fingered her too, pushing three digits deep inside and fucking her hard with them while Sam licked her hard little clit. I could tell she was going to cum and replaced my fingers with my dick, Sam expertly licking the underside as it slipped in. I went at her hard and fast, banging away, and then Sam reached her hand around and pushed a finger into her arse, and I did the same with my thumb, spitting on it. Sam had clearly learned, as I had, that arse play was a way to get the ex to cum and it worked, she bucked hard and moaned as the combination of cock in her puss, tongue on her clit and Sam's finger and my thumb in her arse got her off.

We moved around and I kissed Sam, enjoying the taste of pussy on her lips. She pushed me on my back and got over me, her pussy teasing the tip of my cock. I grabbed her tits and she slid down, her hot pussy felt great on my cock and she started to gyrate on me, fucking herself. The ex moved around us, first kissing me, then biting my nipples gently, then playing with Sam's tits while they kissed, then sitting next to us and rubbing Sam's clit as she fucked me. Sam was moaning really loudly and leant forward to kiss me, then moved to put her tits near my mouth and told me to fuck her as hard as I could. My ex was now sat near my face, rubbing herself again, and Sam told us she was going to come and come she did, loud and long. I was almost there too and thrust hard into her, my ex's orgasm giving me a splash of her juice on my face as I started to shoot my load deep into Sam. I thought it would never end, wave after wave in time with the pulsing of Sam's orgasm.

We collapsed on the bed and dozed for a while, before I drifted off to sleep. When I woke they were gone, but I could hear the en-suite shower running and splashing, and the sounds of gentle moaning...