Whatever She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, I'm so close. Please."

"In a minute, baby. Maybe I'll go down on you again," she said, turning to kiss him on the cheek. Her hand came up to stroke his cheek, then she just relaxed against him, closing her eyes and sighing. Just as he thought she was going to sleep, she reached down to toy with his cock. Bringing her legs together on top of his, she trapped his hard cock between her thighs so that only the head was showing. She slowly began rubbing her wet fingers across it, then capturing it between her thumb and forefinger, gently caressing the now bright red head. He was squirming beneath her, the sensitivity of his cock making her caresses almost painful.

"Couldn't you just go on like this for hours?" she said.

"No, I-I couldn't," he hissed between clenched teeth. "I'm not sure I can go on like this for another minute."

"I know what you want," she said, turning to look at his face. "You want to cum here, don't you?" she asked, as her index finger rimmed her full sensual lips. "You want to cum in my mouth, and on my face, don't you?"

"Yes, oh, yes baby. Please."

"Well, YOU know what I want. You can fuck me anywhere you want, cum anywhere you want...after I've fucked you."

He was silent and unmoving for a moment. "I thought you'd given up on that idea."

"You thought wrong. I still want to do it."

"I can't take that thing you brought with you...it's too big."

"We went over that...you can take it. I've got a family-size bottle of lube. And I can tie you up if you like, if that will make it easier for you to accept. Of course, then you'd be at my mercy," she said, looking up at him and smiling. "Let's just try it. If you don't like it, we can stop."

"OK."

"Yea," she squealed, hopping off him. Sitting up on the bed, she began putting the cock into the harness. When that was completed, she hopped off the bed and practically ran back to her suitcase. She came back with a long strand of cord, thin and silky-looking.

"Turn over and put your arms up over your head," she said.

"I said I'd do it. Why do you want to tie me up?"

"I'm saving you from yourself, lover. I don't want you to change your mind. You'd never forgive yourself if you chickened out."

She took the soft rope in her hands and began to loop it around his wrists, making figure 8s between them before pulling the rope tight, binding his wrists together. Then pulling roughly, she brought his bound hands to the headboard, slipped the rope between two of the slats, and then tied it off on the bed's frame below.

"Would the condemned prisoner like a blindfold?" she whispered in his ear, then giggled. "OK, now, up on your knees," she said, punctuating her words with a hard slap on his bare ass. He brought his knees up under him, raising his ass in the air. His hard cock dangled between his legs and his full balls hung low there as well. She stroked down the length of his back with her hand, then gently stroked his ass. Her hand dove between his legs, where she tickled his anus with her fingers before cupping his balls in her hands. He squirmed and pushed back against her hand.

"Oooh, you're anxious. I like that," she said, sliding her fingers back up to tease his anus again. She circled his puckered hole for a moment, then slowly inserted just the tip of her index finger into him. He pulled forward, expelling her from him. "Well, we're going to have to do something to keep you still, I think."

"Let's see what we've got here," she said, rummaging around in her suitcase. Finding nothing, she moved on to his suitcase, moving things around. "I see we both had the same thing in mind," she said, holding up the rope she had found. "And you've even got loops tied at the ends. Very convenient."

"I try to be prepared."

She crossed back over to the bed, then took his left foot in her hand and threaded it through the loop. She pulled it tight around his ankle, then tied off the other end to the bed. She then repeated the process with the right foot. "There now. You're all mine."

She ran her hands up his calf muscle, and along the back of his thighs as she walked up the side of the bed. She gave his ass another spank as she passed by, then stroked up his side and the length of his arm to his bound hand, where she checked to make sure he was still tied.

"Well, I guess we're ready to go, then."

"I guess so."

She picked up the harness, holding it in her hands as he watched. She began to slowly stroke the rubber cock. "Want to watch me slide it on?"

"Yes."

She bent at the waist, taking the harness down to her feet to slide the straps on. As she straightened, she brought the cock and harness up with her, until she had it in place around her waist. The cock stood nearly straight out from her body, at a slight droop, and looked huge dangling there only inches away.

"Almost ready, lover." She reached into her small bag once again, and pulled out a bottle containing a clear liquid. She flipped up the cap, and, holding it an inch or two above her strap-on cock, squeezed the fluid, coating the top of the entire length with it. It dripped over the side as she slid her hand up and down the cock in a corkscrew motion, coating every inch. The cock was now shining with wetness.

"Now, you're turn." She squeezed a large amount of the lube onto her fingers, coating them so thoroughly they were dripping. She approached him, and slid her fingers down the crack of his ass until her fingers found his tight anus. "Relax...this won't hurt a bit," she whispered in his ear. She rimmed his anus with her fingers, the slick lube coating the tight outer passage. She slid her index finger past the ring of muscle to the first knuckle, the digit passing through the lubed entrance easily. She slid her middle finger in then, both fingers pausing after about an inch. She slid them in and out slowly to accustom him to the feeling. Then she probed deeper with them, fucking him with a little more and little more of her fingers until she was sliding the whole length of them in and out his ass. Her other hand was on his hip, holding him in place as she prepared him with her fingers. His hips started to move in rhythm with her thrusts, and her fingers moved more easily inside him. Finally, she slipped a third finger inside him, eliciting a loud moan.

"Mmm...you're loosening up, baby...I think you're almost ready."

"It's tight. Your fingers feel huge."

"They're in you all the way, lover. All three of them. I told you you could take it," she said, punctuating her statement by wiggling her fingers inside him. He moaned loudly and lifted up as far as he could on his knees. "Just a little more, and you'll be ready." She pulled her fingers out of him, and poured more of the lube on them, coating them again. She then pressed them, one at a time, back into his ass. She could feel his tight hole loosening up to her touch now. She held the bottle of lube over the crack of his ass and gave one final squeeze, letting it run down his crack and onto her fingers as she slid them in and out. It continued dripping down and coated his balls as well, making them shiny and slick to the touch. She withdrew her fingers, then reached down to cup his balls in her hand for just a moment. He moaned again.

She climbed on to the bed behind him, positioning herself between his legs. Using her knees, she spread his legs wider. She squeezed more lube into the palm of her hand, and began to jack off the rubber cock to spread it on the whole length, paying special attention to the head. The movement of the cock caused the rubber nubs to brush against her clit, and she could feel the wetness starting between her legs. Her clit was already tender and sensitive from all the attention it had received earlier, and she could feel her arousal building quickly.

She dropped the bottle beside her, then moved slowly forward until the tip of the cock nudged at his now slick, puckered hole. Placing one hand on his hip, she gently pulled him back towards her, holding the cock in place with the other hand. Despite the generous lubrication she had applied to his ass and her cock, she could feel the resistance of the ring of muscle of his anus. Slowly, patiently, she kept pulling him back. Little by little the head of the cock began to stretch him and disappear inside his ass.

The head finally slipped all the way inside him, and he moaned loudly and nearly flattened himself out on the bed, his knees still under him. She could see his hands grabbing at the slats of the headboard, and hear his muffled moans as he buried his face in the mattress.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"Can I keep going?"

"Yes. Go slow, though."

Keeping her hand on his hip and holding him still, she slid forward into his ass a slow inch at a time, allowing him to get used to the feeling of the cock inside him. She was determined to see him take the entire 7 inches into his ass, unless he begged her to stop. Once she got 5 inches into him, she began to slowly thrust in and out, going a little deeper with each stroke. He was now moving his hips in rhythm, sliding back onto her as she moved forward into his ass. After a few strokes, she had buried the full length into him. She stopped thrusting, and held his hips still as she filled him.

"That's it, lover. You've got the whole cock in your ass."

"Oh, god, it's so big. It feels like it's going to tear me open."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

"Should I stop?"

"No. Keep going." She started to thrust again, one hand on his hip and one now caressing his ass. She was being rubbed deliciously by the nubs, and could feel her juices run down her legs. As she became more aroused, she started to slide and out of him faster, building towards an orgasm. She felt it building as she pumped his virgin ass. She started to moan now to match him, the sounds similar to when the roles were reversed and he was fucking her. She reached around him with her hand and felt his hard prick in her hand. She was still slick from the lube, and began to pump his cock in time with her thrusts. He was pushing back against her when the cock filled him, then pushing forward into her hand when she pulled out.

As she felt her orgasm coming on, she reached under the harness and buried her fingers in her pussy. She was now slamming hard into him, burying the full length of the cock inside his ass, and then pulling out so only the head remained inside him. She gave one final long thrust into him, pulling him back with a hand on his hip, and cumming all over her hand with a loud series of moans. She stayed there in place, the full length of the cock inside him, as her orgasm subsided. After a few moments, she pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy, and sat back on her haunches. He rolled back against her, keeping the cock inside him.

Reaching behind her, she removed the looped ropes from his ankles. He moved forward slowly, the cock sliding out of his ass as she stayed in place. When the head plopped wetly out, he moaned and collapsed on the bed, spreading his legs out. She lay down on top of him, the cock nestled between the cheeks of his ass. Sliding up his body, she reached up and untied his hands, then playfully moaned in his ear. He squirmed under her.

"I hope it was everything you wanted," he said, turning his head towards her.

"Oh, lover, you don't even know how good it was. And I know you enjoyed it, too."

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I want to cum now, too."

"Mmm...you've earned it, baby. How would you like to cum?"

"I want you to use your mouth."

"Do you want to cum on my lips...in my mouth?"

"Yes."

"Turn over, baby," she said. He turned over and lay down on his back. She put all the pillows against the headboard. "Lay back and get comfortable." He propped himself up on the pillows. She got up off the bed, pushing her hair back off her face. Reaching behind, she undid the buckle on the harness, then slid it down her legs and off. She held it in front of her, then smiled at him and began slowly jerking off the cock still strapped there.

"Do you believe you took this whole thing in your ass, lover? You did, and you pushed back against me for more." She laid the harness down on the nightstand, then climbed back up on the bed. "And now, you get a reward." She lay down between his legs, resting her head on his thigh. She stroked the other thigh with her hand, moving slowly up to brush the underside of his balls with the back of her hand, eliciting a moan from him.

"You want to cum in my mouth, baby?" she asked, as she gently grasped the shaft of his hard cock. Looking up at him, she traced the outline of her lips with her index finger. "You want to cum here, on my lips, and on my face?"

"Yes, oh yes, please."

She started to lightly stroke the shaft of his cock. Still holding his gaze, she continued touching her lips with her finger. "Is this where you want to cum, lover?" She sucked her finger into her mouth, then kissed and licked it, all the while stroking his cock.

"Yes."

"Do it, then. Cum on my lips." She started to jerk his cock faster and faster, squeezing a little harder. She moved forward and kissed the head as she continued to slide her hand up and down on him. "Cum on, baby." She felt his cock swell in her hand then. Knowing he was about to cum, she pointed his cock at her mouth, opening it wide and sticking out he tongue.

Her face was only an inch from the head of his cock as the first splash of his hot cum hit her lips and dripped down onto her tongue. She lapped it up as the second spurt hit her face. Splash after splash hit her lips, cheeks and tongue, until her face was a dripping, gooey mess from his cum. His hips lifted off the bed, his hands gripping the sheets, loud moans exploding from his mouth. When he was spent he collapsed back against the pillows as she lay there licking the cum from her hand. She leaned down to plant soft kisses on his balls, then rested her head on his thigh. She stroked his leg from knee to hipbone with her free hand.

"Mmm..look at me lover. I'm drenched in your cum."

"Just like a good submissive should be," he said, smiling down at her.

"Yes." They lay there silently for several minutes, drifting slowly towards sleep, her head on his thigh, his hand on her shoulder.

"What will we do for the rest of the week, now that you've gotten everything that you want?" he asked sleepily.

"That's up to you, lover. You're the master. I'm the submissive."

"Oh, yeah, that's right. I keep forgetting."

12