What's in a Name? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic sighed wearily, long live his friend the good Samaritan he thought irritated. Shrugging out of his coat he wrapped the naked girl in Alexander's arms in it.

"How long do you think she's been here?" He couldn't make sense of it. The way the girl looked she should have been dead, died a long time ago.

"Quite some time I'd say." Alexander said, shaking his head. "I've never seen someone as badly tortured as this girl." He looked her over again but could not find a patch of skin that was not damaged. "Let's take her to my house and get her some treatment as soon as possible. Hopefully she'll survive."

They walked back to the car, Alexander carrying the girl carefully, trying to hurt her as little as possible. Fortunately she was still unconscious, oblivious of her freedom but also of pain.

Dominic opened the door of the car, making room at the back seat. Alexander took a seat there with the girl carefully wrapped in his arms.

"To my house please Dominic."

***

12