All Comments on 'What's in a Name? Ch. 06'

by Avide

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Chuckles437Chuckles437over 12 years ago
Thank you

Always a joy to read another chapter. Looking forward to the next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
im so happy!

ive waited forever to this. keep going! i wanna know what happens with her and mason when they find her!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Good chapter. I find it interesting and pleasantly so, that you seem to be hinting at a potential for a relationship between Gabriel and Rav. It is refreshing since usually it is the first guy who saves the girl who is rich and powerful and hot like Alex, who gets the girl. I like how she has opened up a tiny bit and hope she does moreso to let us learn more of her. 6 chapters in, we really have little knowledge of why Mason took her. I still wonder why the guys haven't tried to figure out who abused her. I hope that is the info Gabriel goes after next. Very interesting story. Can't wait for more and hope it isn't too long. I did have to go back and re-read since it had been so long since the story had started. Hopefully you'll write 7 soon!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I do not want her to be with

Gabriel. She's meant to be with Alexander, isn't she? I hate that a new character just sweeps in and gains her trust. I don't like or trust him at all. I'd be very disappointed if she ends up with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pleasantly surprised

I actually like Gabriel. Ithought Ravenna was a good match for Alexander until Gabriel's arrival. Sometimes people just click, and if they happen to be the same species, maybe they were meant to find each other. I'm really curious to see where this goes.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
cantfightfate...

...that's what i felt like when i first started this story, but when you read on, it suddenly makes sense. this is my fourth time, and it's still just as good. I just need more, now.

;)

k_k

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous