All Comments on 'What's in a Name?'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Random spin read. Hmm, yeah I liked it. Similar to a guy who took my ass twice one evening, I didn't cum but it was surreal having him shove it in and out of me. It was all about him, this repeated itself for 2+ weeks and then I guess he moved on. Hard to believe I agreed to do it. My butt eventually didn't hurt.

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 12 years ago
Great Story

I don't read much in this genre, I was surprised to see you had written it so had to read it and was glad it was done the way it was, because most of the other were in a lot of cases near rape in the actions taken and that turned me off immediately. Thank and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVED IT

i really enjoyed the story. i thought it was in good taste, the language was beautifully written w/o any vulgarities, and you made the characters real by giving them feelings. i was moved by it. thank you for a lovely story.

cahlliope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
boring

this was enough to pt you to sleep!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
huh?

I was trolling through your stories to see if there was something I hadn't read. First of all, I couldn't believe you had written a gay male story. Second, I couldn't believe I was reading it. Finally, I have to confess to not only enjoying it but...

I think maybe I'm as confused as Miles now.

Seriously, well done!

JRMcKnyJRMcKnyover 19 years ago
Magic Carpet Ride

Much like the song, you took me on a trip back to my own beginings, told with a hint of humor, I could visualise the scenes. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
young

A nice ,smooth line. Takes me back 30 years or so ago when I wished I'd have followed thru in a situation like that. Instead, I'm still frustrated and waiting. But it's nice to read about others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous