What's in a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmer7
Mesmer7
1 Followers

"She leaned forward luxuriously, "Hmm...That's your voice?"

"Yes, I wrote and voiced the story."

"She rested her elbow on the chair's arm, and her chin in her hand. She looked him straight in the eye and said, "It was very sensual; especially the description of being repeatedly tied to the bed and caressed into a trance." Darren froze. The last thing he expected was to find a girl who knew what he was doing. "But I've always been amazed at the way you worked that breathing double blind into the story."

"Always?"

"Uh huh," she inched closer to him. "I bought the CD from your web site last year. I must have listened to it ... oh, a dozen times." She put her hand on his knee. "I always wondered what you looked like and if you could really caress a woman that way."

For a second, Darren was stunned. He'd only sold a few copies of the recording from his web site. Her recognition was the last thing he expected. Strike that, her knowing what he was doing and being okay with it was the last thing he expected. He covered her hand with his. "Do you have a hypnosis fetish? Or do just enjoy the idea of being seduced?"

"I wouldn't call it a fetish; I don't need it the way some do. But I enjoy being hypnotized, seduced, aroused...and I've always wondered what it would feel like to really have a man make love to me so hypnotically that it changes the way I see the world; the way you describe in the story. Are you surprised?"

"Honestly, yes. ...and no. Not surprised that you'd enjoy being hypnotized. But I'm surprised that such a beautiful young woman would know how sensual hypnosis can be."

"How did your other two subjects fair?"

"Marisa was a perfect subject. She accepted every suggestion; she's become an eager little fuckbunny, and she doesn't know that anything has changed. She's waiting in the control room for me to take her home for some great sex. Jackie only partially accepted the suggestions. Part of her is resisting, but I sent her home with commands that will percolate in her subconscious and help her become more accepting over the next week. And you ...?"

Her eyes gleamed with excitement. "I love your voice. I love being hypnotized, and I'd love to explore this further; some place a little more private." She leaned in to him and whispered, "and I'd love to share your 'little fuckbunny'."

They stood together and embraced as they walked back to the control room. Marisa ran to Darren's arm, pretending to be oblivious of the girl on his other arm. "Well, Lamar. What do you think?"

"I think your methods are somewhat flawed," he hedged. "But maybe with some work and a little more effort into selecting ... test subjects, we might be able to work something out. You'll be staying in the area."

Darren embraced the two girls; one a pet, the other a beautiful woman who actually shared his interest in erotic hypnosis. Not exactly what he was looking for, but certainly an opportunity worth exploring. "Oh, yes. I'll be around for quite a while."

End (for now).

Mesmer7
Mesmer7
1 Followers
12