What's That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, I am very sorry I told you to give me a blowjob. I have to leave now and you will no longer be under my control. You will not remember anything that I told you to do, I am so very sorry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeff, like I told you before, I am in a hurry and I need you to leave now. Why don't you drop by later on and we can talk some more," Sarah said.

She didn't seem to realize at first that she was standing in her living room naked in front of Jeff. When she realized that she was, she panicked and ran out of the room crying. Jeff decided that he couldn't leave her like this and he knocked on her bedroom door hoping to be able to fix what he had done.

Unbeknownst to Jeff, Sarah had wanted to go out with him as well. She just couldn't imagine why she had taken off all of her clothes in front of him the way she did. She was crying and putting her clothes back on when he knocked on the door.

"Sarah, I am so sorry that you are so upset. I really loved it when you said you wanted me to see you and showed me your body," Jeff told her.

He thought in his mind that he wanted Sarah to except the fact that she wanted Jeff to see her naked and to be at ease with what she had done.

She stopped crying and wasn't upset anymore. She hoped that Jeff had liked what he saw and wanted to have more to do with him in the future. She smiled to herself and couldn't get the thought out of her mind that she had been naked in front of him and he was apologizing to her about it.

"Jeff, I really do have to leave in a minute, can we talk later this afternoon please," Sarah asked?

"What time do you think we can talk," Jeff asked?

"How bout I come to your house later this afternoon when I get back home," Sarah asked?

"I'll be home all afternoon," Jeff said as he turned and headed out of the house and went home.

Sarah smiled and left to go to her manicure appointment. She was happy that Jeff wasn't upset and looked forward to talking with him later that day. She recognized that familiar taste of a man's semen in her mouth.

"Did I give Jeff a blowjob? Surely I would remember if I did, wouldn't I," she asked herself out loud?

The taste in her mouth told her that she had and she wanted to get more of that for sure later this afternoon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jeff got back home, he felt like shit for what he had done to Sarah. He almost got sick to his stomach from what he had done.

He really liked her and had wanted to have a relationship with her. Now he didn't know what he was going to do. He had taken advantage of her! Could he actually see her again knowing what he had done to her without her consent, and still face her?

He felt so bad about what he had done, but then again, he was also turned on by the fact that he had the power to make her whatever he wanted her to do. He was so conflicted over it that he just curled up in a ball on his bed worried that he might never be the same again.

He knew he had to talk with someone about it. He had to get his head wrapped around the fact that he had this new power and that he used it to take advantage of Sarah. He just didn't know who he could trust with this knowledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that morning, his phone rang and it was his old friend Laura who he had grown up with. They had been next door neighbors and had spent so much time together growing up and had been best friends since the third grade.

They talked for several minutes when she asked, "Jeff, what's up, you seem down in the dumps for some reason?"

"Laura, can you drop by, I really need to talk with someone but I don't want to do it over the phone, please, come over," Jeff asked her?

"Jeff, I can come over in a little while if you really need to talk. I don't have anything going on today and can be there in about an hour. Is that ok," she asked.

"Thanks Laura, I really do need to talk with you, I'll see you shortly," Jeff said.

After they got off the phone, Jeff felt a little better, he knew if he could tell anyone, it had to be the friend that he had always shared everything with as they grew up.

Laura had always been there all through school whenever he needed a shoulder to lean on. They had always shared everything from who they liked to when they both had lost their virginity to. He just hoped she could help him now.

About an hour later, there was a knock at his front door. He opened the door and there was his old friend with a smile on her face. They hadn't spoken for several months since Laura had been out of town busy working at her new job.

He asked her in and they hugged and she kissed him on the cheek and said, "Ok buddy, out with it, what's got you so bothered?"

"Come sit down with me Laura, you won't believe me when I tell you what's up," Jeff said and took her hand and sat down with her on his couch.

Laura looked at him worried about what he might tell her, she could tell something had him worked up and she smiled at him and said, "Spill it buddy, I am here to help!"

He related to her everything that had happened lately. After he had told her about the box and the ring and what had happened that day the house burning, she asked, "Are you sure you didn't get hurt that day? Did they not take you to the hospital? Are you sure you are ok?"

"No, I was perfectly fine, there was no need to go," Jeff said. "In fact, physically, I have never felt better!"

He went on to tell her how the man had come by this morning and had threatened to kill his and cut off his finger and how he had thought in his head that the man should leave and never come back again, and he did just that.

"Jeff, are you sure you didn't just have a concussion and all of this is just in your head," Laura asked?

"No it isn't, all of it really took place and it seems that I have some kind of power to control people's mind and I really do feel like I am invincible," Jeff said. Here, let me show you something."

He got up and got his finger pricker and showed her that he couldn't prick it and draw any blood out of his finger.

She laughed at him and said, "That's an easy trick with no lancet in the pricker."

He took her hand in his and grabbed her finger, clicked the plunger, and brought blood out of it.

"Ouch you little shit, that hurt," she hollered at him.

She looked up at him puzzled for a moment. How could this be, his finger should have bled just like hers had, yet he didn't bleed at all.

"Give me that and let me try," Laura said.

She took it and plunged the pricker down several times only to see that no blood came out of his finger. She tried it on all of his fingers and still no blood come out of any of them.

"I can't believe that shit, you should be bleeding like a stuck pig after I did that to all of your fingers. Jeff, how can this be," she asked?

"Laura, believe me, I am just as confused as you are.

He went on to say, "This morning I went over to my neighbors house and did something that I am not proud of! That's why I asked you to come over, to see if I could tell you about it, and you not slap the shit out of me and help me figure it all out!"

"What did you do, you little shit, spill," Laura demanded.

Jeff told her everything that he had done over at Sarah's house that morning, he didn't leave out anything. When he was finished telling her everything, she slapped him across his face.

"I can't believe that you did that! Jeff, that is not like you, I cannot believe that you would do something like that! How could you," Laura asked him?

"Laura, look, I am sorry, I really didn't mean to do it, I was just so lost in the power I seemed to have over her and I just tried to push her to see just how much control I might have over someone. I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself," Jeff said as he hung his head.

Laura just couldn't believe that her friend really had the power over someone's mind. She also didn't believe that the guy she grew up with could really do what he just told her that he did to someone. Not her Jeff, he couldn't be a monster that abused someone like he had done to Sarah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeff, I saw that your finger couldn't be pricked, but that can be explained by your fingers being heavily callused like they always have been from work. You are going to have to prove to me that you can do everything you said you can do! Make something happen like you said it did," Laura demanded.

"What would you like me to do," Jeff asked?

"Prove to me that you can tell someone to do something and they just do it," Laura said.

"No Laura, I don't want to do that! You're the only person around and I just don't want to do something like that to you," Jeff responded.

"It's ok Jeff, just tell me to do something like stand up and turn around three times," Laura said.

He thought in his mind that Laura should stand up and turn around three times like she asked him to do. Sure enough, Laura stood up and turned three times like he thought in his head and she looked at Jeff in amazement.

"That really doesn't prove anything to me. I know actually I did what I told you to think for me to do, but, maybe I did it without thinking because I really wanted to believe you. Let's try something else, but don't tell me beforehand," Laura said.

Jeff thought in his head for Laura to go to his fridge and look in it and bring him a beer and open it for him.

Sure enough, Laura did as he thought in his head and handed him the opened beer and sat down beside him. A puzzled look came over her face and she stared at him in disbelief.

"Is that what you said for me to do in your head Jeff," Laura asked? "I cannot believe I just did that!"

"See, I wasn't lying to you, I have the ability to make people do anything I think in my head," Jeff said. "I need help with this, I don't know if I can control the thoughts that pop in my head. I don't want to think something and make someone do something that is going to hurt them or get them into trouble for doing it!"

Laura just look astonished. "How could this be, no one should be able to make someone do something like this," she said.

Laura didn't know what to think. She told Jeff, "Maybe I just knew you needed a beer to relax, that really didn't prove anything to me!"

Jeff said, "Ok, what will prove to you that I can completely control someone's mind by thinking what I want them to do?"

"You have to make me do something that you know that I really wouldn't normally to do. Try thinking something that you know I would never do in front of you and make sure it's something that I have never done before," Laura said to Jeff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What he didn't know was that Laura had a crush on him since they were in high school together. They had grown up as friends, but she had always wanted it to be something more. She wanted it so badly and had moved off so that she wouldn't have to see him so much because she didn't want to say something to him about her feelings and lose him as friend.

She wanted him to make her do something like he had done with Sarah this morning but didn't know if he would do it. She had longed to be with him for years now, could he possibly think for her to remove her clothes and give him a blowjob like he had done with Sarah this morning?

"I dunno Laura, you will hate me if I think for you to do something against your will. Please, I don't want to do this," Jeff said.

"Jeff, it's ok buddy, I could never hate you! I just want you to prove to me that you can make someone do something they don't want to do, or maybe they wouldn't do normally do," Laura pleaded with him.

"Are you sure, I don't want to get slapped again and I really don't want to feel like I did this morning. I couldn't take losing our friendship because of something like this," Jeff told her.

"Jeff, it's ok, trust me, this is just to prove that you have this ability, please, it's ok," Laura replied.

She looked at Jeff thinking she couldn't wait for him to think something nasty for her to do. She was getting wet down there just thinking about what he might think for her to do. She had always had a strong desire to be with Jeff. Could this be the day that her fantasy of making love to Jeff would happen? She was biting her lip in anticipation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff was at a loss, he really didn't want to hurt Laura and possibly ruin their friendship! Maybe he could think of something that wouldn't piss her off at him, yet still prove that he could do this. She was asking him to make sure it was something that she wouldn't normally do. Could he really ask her to do something sexual for him?

He decided that he would just go for it. He could always go back and think for her to forget what happened if it blew up in his face.

He thought in his mind, 'Laura, I want you to be under my control, but I want you to remember everything and be able to talk with me while you are doing what I tell you to do, and please don't hate me when we are done.'

Jeff thought in his mind, 'Laura, I want you to perform the best striptease for me that you have ever done and when you are finished, I want you to ask me if I liked it.'

Laura walked over to Jeff's stereo and turned the radio on. The song that was playing had a really good, driving beat and she turned around and smiled at Jeff as she started swaying to the beat.

Jeff sat back in the couch and wondered just what Laura was going to do when she reached up and pulled off the T shirt that she had on and twirled it around on her finger before throwing it to Jeff.

He caught it and smiled at her. Now that she had the shirt off, he could see her 40 DD's that he had always loved looking at in a white lacy bra. He was looking forward to seeing them in the flesh and waited with anticipation as to what she would do next.

She kicked off her shoes and smile at Jeff, turning her back to him swaying back and forth to the beat of the music. She reached behind her and unclasped the bra, turned around and held the cups in place, and smiled a smile at Jeff that he had never seen before. She looked like she could eat him alive and he couldn't wait until she pulled the bra down.

'This shit is going to be very interesting,' he thought to himself. He had always liked Laura in a way that he felt he shouldn't have. They had been great friends and he never wanted to lose that so he just never asked Laura out before.

Laura twirled around and she threw the bra back over her shoulder to Jeff and he reached out and caught it with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait for her to turn around and show him her magnificent breasts that he had wanted to see ever since they sprouted up in the eighth grade.

He had masturbated to thoughts of them for years now and his fantasy of seeing them was about to come true. Laura turned and she held both hands over her breasts, smiled and asked Jeff, "Are you ready to see these bad boys?"

"Why yes, yes I am Ma'am, please continue," Jeff said with baited breath.

Laura took her right hand off of her breast and covered it back up. She brought her left hand up to her mouth and said, "Oops, did I really just do that?" "My, my, I really am being a naughty little girl, aren't I?"

Jeff couldn't believe how sexy she was right now, teasing him like this. He couldn't wait to see what else Laura was going to do. His dick jumped in his pants and he reached down and rubbed it.

He decided right then and there, he was going to enjoy this new power that he had. He was going to love having Laura's lips wrapped around his dick in just a little while. He only hoped that she really enjoyed it as well.

Laura, reached down with both hands and cupped her breasts lifting them up for Jeff to see them. She tweaked both of her nipples making them stand out away from her breasts about a 1/2 inch. They felt tingly to her and she moaned out loud causing Jeff's dick to jump again.

She thought to herself, 'I can't believe I am doing this for him, I really didn't think I would be unable to stop! No one can blame me for enjoying the shit out of it if I have no control over what I am doing!

Laura reached her thumbs into the waistband of her jogging shorts and turned around from Jeff and drug them down her legs. She shook her ass for Jeff and bent over and touched her toes.

The white laced thong that she wore pulled up into the crack of her ass and she felt so sexy standing there bent over for Jeff. She couldn't believe that here she was stripping for him, she felt compelled and couldn't stop what she was doing even if she wanted too!

"Shake that ass for me babe, show me what you got girl," Jeff said to Laura who was looking between her legs up at him with a smile that gave away the lust she was feeling for him right now.

Laura turned around and ran a finger up the crease of her pussy, it dripping with her juices and Jeff could easily see just how turned on she was right now by the wet spot that was obviously there.

"You ready to see my hot pussy Jeff, I really want to show it to you? I know you have been staring at for years now whenever we went to the river to go swimming," Laura said to Jeff in a voice that was quivering.

Jeff was grinning ear to ear. He couldn't believe what Laura was doing and saying. Could she have always felt the same way about Jeff as he had her? She seemed to be really enjoying what she was doing and it seemed that she was doing a lot more than what Jeff had expected when he thought in his mind that she should strip for him.

Laura's mind was ablaze with desire like she had never known before. She was turned on and couldn't believe she was actually stripping for the man that she had longed for all of these years. She didn't know why she was doing what she was doing, but she knew she was enjoying it to the max.

She turned back around and bent over as she pulled the white laced thong down her legs. Jeff could see the pucker of her anus as it opened and closed itself. His dick had grown to a powerful erection when she had shown him her glorious tits, but now, it seemed almost ready to burst as she showed him her ass and that wonderful pussy that he could see was wet with the lips swollen from arousal.

Laura turned around and threw the thong over to Jeff which he caught and brought to his nose to inhale the wonderful scent of her wet pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you like my striptease," Laura asked in a voice that was trembling?

Here she was standing in front of him naked as the day she was born and she had only done it at his bequest. He was worried that she was going to be mad at him, but nothing could be further from the truth! He just didn't know it yet.

"Laura, please tell me what is on your mind right now? I don't want you to hate me after what you just did for me," Jeff asked with worry on his mind?

"Jeff, I know what I just did for you, and No, I don't hate you for what you made me do. I am so turned on right now, can you see how wet my pussy is? Do you think I got this wet just by taking off my clothes for you," she asked Jeff?

Jeff asked, "Tell me, why did you get so wet?"

"I have always wanted you to desire me like I have you for so many years now. I am so wet because the whole time I was stripping for you, I could see the look of lust you had on your face. I could see that you wanted to see me naked. Tell me, do you want this hot pussy of mine," Laura asked with a voice full of lust?

"Hell yes I do Laura, I have wanted it for years now! Do you know how hard it was for me to see all the guys staring at you in those tight bikinis you always wore? How hard do you think it was for me see you go off with some guy that would always snickered at me when you would get up and walk off with him," Jeff asked?

Laura knelt down in front of Jeff and pulled him in for a deep, soul searching kiss. Jeff pulled her into his arms and kissed her for several minutes before he asked, "Laura, what are we doing?"