What's That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are doing what we both have wanted for years now, at least I know that I am," Laura said.

'Jeff thought in his mind that he wanted Laura to take his dick into her mouth and take him deep into her throat giving him the best blowjob that he had ever had'

Laura leaned over and licked his dick from the bottom to the head wetting it with her saliva. She inhaled his dick all the way down to the bottom and looked up at him with desire in her eyes.

"Did you just think for me to do that Jeff," Laura asked?

Jeff laughed, "Yes I did, I hope you liked it because I sure as hell did!"

She surprised Jeff when she leaned over and took his dick down her throat and started sucking it and using her tongue to lick the base of his shaft, all the while smiling up at him with her eyes.

He laid his head back and sighed, "That feels so damn good. I didn't think that in my mind, you did it all on your own!"

Laura pulled his dick out of her mouth and said, "You didn't need to Jeff, I have always wanted to do this for you! I hope you don't mind, but I have to have more of it!"

"Then more of it you shall have then baby," Jeff said. 'I wish for my dick to grow five inches right now,' Jeff thought in his mind.

His dick grew down her throat and she pulled up off of his dick almost choking on it as she pulled more than ten inches of dick out of her mouth.

"Oh my God, you weren't kidding were you Jeff? I didn't believe a word you said about being able to make your dick grow. I think we are going to have so much fun with these new powers of yours," Laura said in amazement.

She tried her best to take to take all of him back down her throat but she couldn't get past where Jeff's dick had been before he made it grow. She knew that she had all of it down her throat a minute ago and she had a great idea.

"Jeff, I want you to make it go back down like you were before, but this time, after I have the head in my throat, I want you to make it grow again like you did before," Laura pleaded.

She hoped that if it grew down her throat again, she would be able to keep it all in like she had before. She swallowed the head like she done the first time and Jeff wished his dick to be ten inches long again. She couldn't believe how good it felt when the head of Jeff's dick lengthened down her throat once again.

She raised back up keeping the head in her throat and slowly slid her mouth back down to the base. She loved the feel of it sliding back down her throat.

Her gag reflex never had a chance to start since she had the head in her throat before it grew. As long as the head stayed in her throat, she had no problem taking all ten inches down.

She kept it there for as long as she could but she had to come up for air after about a minute.

"My God Jeff, I love it. I want to see if you can make it grow every time I go back down you. I know I won't be able to take it all at once, but if you can make it grow at will, time it for me so that it shrinks when I come up for air but lengthens when I have the head in my throat," Laura said.

Jeff hoped he could do that for her. As she went down on it, he shortened it for her and when she had the head in her throat, he made it grow again for her. She got to where she could breath better and kept up a fast rhythm for Jeff.

After a couple of minutes, Jeff warned her he was about to cum for her. She kept sucking him down her throat and he blasted off almost choking her.

She knew that next time, she would need to have him cum in her mouth so she could savor his taste and be able to swallow it instead of having him blast it all down her throat like he just did.

"Jeff, I can't believe what you just did. That was so amazing," Laura said. "What else can you do?"

"Laura, I could take over your mind and turn you into my mindless sex slave," Jeff said laughing.

"Mindless hell, you can do that without your powers Mr.," Laura said.

"You mean you want to be my sex slave," Jeff asked her?

Laura looked at him and said, "Master, I have always secretly desired to be your sex slave. I I just didn't think that you wanted me! Do you desire me to be your sex slave Master?"

"I'll have to think on it," Jeff said laughing causing Laura to punch him.

"I didn't hurt you did I, Master," Laura asked.

Jeff laughed and replied, "I told you I was invincible, didn't I?"

She smiled and said, "That's right, you did My Master!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff thought for a moment about everything that had happened over the last week. He had found that small box with the ring in it that had made him invincible and had made two different women strip for him and give him great blowjobs. He now had the ability to make people do whatever he wanted them to. And to top it all off, Laura had said she wanted to be his sex slave.

How much better could life get he thought. Now he had to explore and find out what else he could do with his God like powers. Hell, he could be rich and quit his job and stay home and play with is new slave anytime he chose to. 'What else could can I do he wondered?'

Laura was still kneeling at his feet and he looked at her and smiled. "I want you now and forever to be my sex slave. When can you quit your job and move in with me?"

Laura hadn't thought this far, she only knew that the man she had always wanted had taken her as his new sex slave. She knew that she wanted to be here with Jeff, she just hadn't thought of all of the possibilities.

"You want me to quit my job, Master," she asked Jeff?

Jeff looked down at her and asked, "Do you have any idea of what we can do with these powers of mine? How much money do you think I can make by asking people to just give it to me or by having investors take and invest my savings for me on stocks that they know are winners? I could go to any casino and bet it all on one roll off the dice or the roulette wheel and make a fortune?"

"I never thought of that," Laura said. "We could make anyone that investigated what we did forget about it and could do it over and over again making millions of dollars. Oh my God, Jeff, I can't wait to do that!"

Jeff smiled at her and said, "First things first my slave, I still have to fuck my new slave into submission!"

"Yes Master, you do, but I am already submissive to my new Master. I still can't wait to see what you can do with the power you have with your dick," Laura said while looking up at her new Master smiling.

Jeff scooped her up into his arms and carried her to his Master bedroom and threw her onto the bed. He kicked off his shoes and and took off the rest of his clothes and said, "slave, lay back and relax because your Master wants to devour you!"

Laura giggled and laid back in the bed and spread her sexy legs for her Master and ran a finger through the slit of her drenched pussy and said, "Oh Master, I can't wait for you to eat this pussy of mine, come and get it!"

Jeff placed her legs over his shoulders and took in the most delectable pussy he had ever seen. He slowly licked her from her anus up to her clit and back down again, breathing in the most wonderful fragrance he had ever smelled.

"Do you like your new pussy Master," Laura asked with a smile on her face?

Jeff didn't say a word, he just simply nodded his head dragging his tongue across her clit making his new slave orgasm for him. He knew life was going to be so good after today.

He ran his finger into her drenched pussy and curled it up to find her "G" spot for her. He rubbed circles on it making her moan. He went back and sucked her clit into his mouth, biting down on her clit making her cum and squirt her ejaculate all over his face, drenching him and the bed below him.

Laura hollered, "Master, I didn't know about that power. You never told me how good you could eat pussy before. Is that just you or did you use your powers on my pussy?"

"No my slave, that is just all me. I always wanted to tell you that I could make you scream in ecstasy, it just never came up before today. Now lay back and enjoy, you haven't seen anything yet," Jeff said with a wicked smile on his face.

He took her to heaven again using his finger to rub sideways across her "G" spot and licking her clit at the same time. She squirted again for him, hollering at him to give her a break for a moment. "I can't take it Master, please give me a break?"

She pulled him up to her by the ears and pulled him into a deep soulful kiss. Their tongues dancing around in each others mouth.

She looked up at him and said, "Now Master, make this pussy yours, please?"

He smiled at her and pulled her feet up and placed them against his chest. He reached and took her hands pulling up tight against him. He took the head of his erection and rubbed it up and down her pussy wetting the head with her overflowing juices.

"Please Master, fuck me now," She pleaded with Jeff?

He smiled as he felt the wonderful tightness and warmth as he slammed his dick into her, mashing his pubic bone against hers. She moaned how fantastic his dick felt in its new home making Jeff smile knowing that it was his new home.

Jeff pulled her onto him as he slammed his hard dick into her over and over again hitting her "G" spot each time he bottomed out in her pussy.

"Master, I am going to cum for you in just a..," she never got the word out as she came for her Master causing his dick to pop out of her pussy as her ejaculate sprayed all over his stomach.

"My God, Master, no one has ever made me cum so hard! Are you sure you're not using your powers to do this to me?"

"That is just the power of my love for you my little slave! I have always been able to do this for any woman I have been with," he said with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Laura looked up at him in disbelief. No one had ever made her cum so hard, and he had only been inside of her for a minute or less. She huskily said, "If that's just you Master, I want all of it you can give to me!"

Jeff thought in his mind that if she wanted all of his power, he would do just that. He held still while he was bottomed out inside of her wonderful pussy. He rocked his pelvis against her and wished for his dick to grow back to ten inches long and expand in girth by two inches.

His dick expanded inside of her pussy and she screamed, "NO Master, I can't take that, please go back to what you were before, I love your dick just it was! It felt so damn good before!"

Jeff grinned a big grin and shrank his dick back to his original size. Her pussy had felt so tight on him before and he loved that she wanted his dick just like it was. He pulled her into him and drove his dick inside of her pounding her "G" spot for her again. He held her hands and allowed her to work herself up and down on his dick and smiled when she pulled up and off of him to squirt her ejaculate once again.

"Master, please fill your pussy with your cum, I want it so badly right now, please fill me with it," Laura begged?

Jeff flipped her over and told her to get up on her knees. He lined his erection up with her slit and pushed himself back in to the hilt. He grabbed her hips and slammed himself in up against her "G" spot. After four thrusts, she hollered, "I'm cumming Master, please cum with me?"

Jeff slammed into her two more times and they both orgasmed at the same time. Her pussy clamped down onto his pulsing dick and he shot for or five ropes of cum against the back of her pussy making her cum again for him.

"Oh Master, thank you for cumming inside of your pussy! Master, I hope you just made me pregnant with our child," Laura said with hope in her voice.

Jeff hadn't thought about that before hand. Could he have just become a new father. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea.

He could pass down his ring, hopefully to a son so that he could one day enjoy these new powers that he had. He thought in his mind that he wanted his sperm to make Laura pregnant with their child. A boy or girl would be fantastic he thought. At that moment, Laura's egg was attacked by Jeff's sperm and one of the little swimmers was half way to making his wish come true.

"Laura, will you marry me, I want us to be together forever," Jeff asked with all of the hope in the world that she would say yes?

She looked up at him with hunger in her eyes, she smiled at him and said, "Master, nothing would make me happier. Yes, I will marry you, I have always have wanted to be your wife!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang and they both cursed at it. "Who the fuck could that be," Laura asked?

"Oh shit," Jeff said. "I bet that's Sarah at the door."

"Well, you just send her away because I'm not sharing what you just gave me with anyone," she said in a huff!

Jeff smiled at her and said, "Are you sure about that my little slave?" He had to duck the right hand that whiffed over his head. "I'll send her packing if that's what you really want me to do!"

Jeff got up and threw his robe on. He had forgotten all about Sarah once Laura had started stripping for him. He didn't know what he was going to say to her, but he knew he had to think of something pretty quick. When he opened the door and saw the look that Sarah was giving him, he knew there was going to be trouble.

"Hey Sarah, I forgot you were going to stop by this afternoon. Can I take a rain check and get back to you sometime later please," Jeff asked?

Sarah looked miffed at him. He had no idea that she had harbored feeling of desire for him even before this morning when she was sucking on his dick. The blowjob had been on her mind all morning. She had decided that she wanted more of what she had given him this morning.

"Jeff, I have been thinking about you all day. Can't I just come in for a few minutes and talk," she asked?

About that time, Laura came walking down the hall still naked as a Jay bird and asked, "Master, when are you coming back to bed?"

Sarah was pissed. "Who the hell is this bitch," Sarah asked?

She had never seen Jeff out with anyone and she wanted to grab her by the hair and drag her outside. She wanted to fight for Jeff.

Sarah asked, "Jeff, I thought we might have something going on, who is this and why did she just call you Master?"

Jeff was thinking as fast as he could about what he could do to stop the catfight that was brewing at his front door. He could see the hatred in Laura's eyes and didn't want to watch two women fighting on his front yard, even if one was already naked and full of his cum that he had just put there.

Jeff thought in his mind, 'Sarah, you are going to go home and forget about everything we did this morning as well as coming over here this afternoon. You do not have feelings for me of any kind and will not look twice at me ever again'

Sarah turned around without saying anything else and walked home, this morning's events no longer existed in her mind and she never went over to Jeff's house again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura looked up at Jeff and smiled. She had almost just scratched the eyes out of a woman she had never met before. She could see in her Master's eyes that he was proud of her.

"Master, will you take me back to bed and fuck the shit out of me again, please," she begged?

Jeff turned her around and swatted her on her ass and pushed her back towards the Master bedroom.

Laura said, "Oh Master, I might want some more of that!"

She giggled the rest of the way back to the bedroom thinking to herself that she really did like that slap on her ass.

They fucked like rabbit the rest of the afternoon. Laura came so hard and so many times that she fell asleep and slept most of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff got up out of bed and went to the living room to think. 'What can I do now to make some money,' he thought to himself.

He knew he had a good deal of money in his retirement plan as well as a large sum that he had been investing in his extended retirement portfolio. He would need to do something with the money once he told his Chief that he was quitting his job.

There were several casino's in his state and he wanted to see if he could win big at the craps or roulette tables. He knew of no other way to make a lot of money in a hurry and that was just what he was going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He called his Chief the next day and told him that he was quitting his job, but would work a two week notice before he left. He had a paycheck coming in at that time and he wanted to get his check and go to the casino to see if he could make a lot of cash in a hurry.

Laura also called her boss and told him that she would not be coming back and that she would come in to clear out her desk tomorrow and draw her last check. She wanted to be at her new Master's house to take care of him and his home. She was never going to leave it unless he took her some place ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff went back to work on his next shift. He was brimming with confidence and it showed. His buddy Mark noticed and asked Jeff, "Man, what has gotten into you lately?"

Jeff grinned a large grin and said, "Mark, you remember Laura don't you? Well, she came over the other day and we are getting married in two weeks!"

Mark's jaw hit the floor. "What's that?"

"You heard me, Laura and I are getting married and I am leaving here in two weeks to start a new life away from the nonsense here," Jeff said with a smile.

Mark just looked at him and said, "I knew that rafter had to have knocked you silly. Have you lost your mind?"

Jeff just turned around and went out to the engine bay and started his daily maintenance routine, grinning from ear to ear.

Mark went inside the station and asked his captain if he had heard that Jeff was leaving the fire department.

Cap't replied, "That's what the Chief told me this morning. I'm worried that something happened to Jeff the day that rafter fell on him!"

"Me too," Mark said. "He told me he was getting married to his old friend Laura in two weeks and they never even dated before!"

"You reckon he has lost his nerve," the Captain asked Mark? "You know things like that can scare any man!"

"I don't think I have ever seen Jeff back down from any situation before Cap't. You know we have both been in some pretty scary scenes here at work. I am just worried about him getting married. They never even kissed as far as I know, and we have been friends for over twenty years now. All I have ever seen them do is hang out together, and they haven't done much of that this past year," Mark said to the captain.

Right then the tone went off and everyone ran out to the trucks and put their turnouts on. The dispatcher came over the loudspeaker, "Engine 19, Engine 20, respond to 397 Rochester Drive. House is fully involved with children unaccounted for!"

Mark was a plugmen on the truck and Jeff was the driver of Engine 20. They were the backup truck and were always the ones that went in on any fire scene. Mark was anxious about what they were headed to. Anytime you have occupants inside of a structure, they are first priority and he knew that he and Jeff would be the first ones through the door again.

"Man, I hate having to look for kids in a house fire. This is going to suck big time," Mark said to Jeff!

They rolled up on the scene and the house was fully involved with fire. Fire was coming out of every window on the second floor of the house.

Jeff and Mark put their SCBA's on and masked up and turned the PASS alerts on and pulled the hose lines off of Engine 19.

Jeff turned to Mark and hollered at him, "Stay on my tail and make sure you have the Fleur so we can find these kids in a hurry!"

Mark nodded at Jeff and said, "You just make sure to cover me with the nozzle if and when we find them!"

Jeff kicked in the front door and they both crawled under the smoke and looked around with the Fleur to see it picked up any bodies through the smoke. They saw nothing on the screen and Jeff bumped into the bottom of the stairs. He turned and hollered at Mark, "Let's go up the stairs and see if we might get lucky and fine the kids up in their bedroom!"