Wheat Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Afterwards, Sonja laid between Connie and me.

She explained to Connie, "I have a very strong feeling that Jim will make me pregnant when he's on top. That's why I wanted him that way. But I have to say it felt great. I haven't had enough of this lately. A man, I mean. I love Vera and Susan and you, Connie. And we have great sex, but there is a lot to be said for a stiff prick."

"Especially when it's Jim's," Connie said as she leaned across Sonja to kiss me.

We fell asleep after that. The women had me on a ration for the night. At least as far as cumming was concerned.

The next morning, Susan suggested that we all take a ride around the surrounding area.

"It is an area we should consider for our new home," she said. We took Vera's van. She and Sonja had driven from Wheat Country in it. It could comfortably hold all of us. Susan drove since she knew her way around.

Susan had asked us all to take notes so that we could refer to them when it came time to make a final decision. I liked the area. The people we met were friendly, but it wasn't quite what I thought of as a place for our home.

We had lunch at one of the casinos. We played for about an hour, then headed for home. The anticipation was building by the time we got to the house. We were all a little stuffed from our lunch, so we just laid around for a couple of hours. Sonja and I went to the second bedroom. The other women all went to the master bedroom. We all dozed for a couple of hours. I woke up before Sonja and went to the kitchen. Vera was there but everyone else was still sleeping. I got a cup of coffee and sat at the table with her.

Sonja showed up next, then Connie. Susan slept for another half hour. Sonja suggested that we just have sandwiches for supper. That was ok with the rest of us.

We all ate lightly. The sense of anticipation was building. After supper, we prepared the living room for the group loving; for the time when the United Family really was united. The furniture was pushed back to the walls. The blinds were closed and the curtains, too. The quilts that Vera and Sonja had brought were laid on the floor. Another one that Susan had was added to the pile. It was covered with sheets. All the pillows in the house were scattered around the area. A couple of wedge shaped pillows that Vera had brought were added. There were a few blankets in case they were needed later when we slept. Several nightlights scattered around the walls provided dim, but sufficient, light.

All the women except Susan were wearing nylons. Susan went to put them on. She was back in a matter of minutes wearing an open bathrobe. She let it slide to the floor to display her naked beauty. The other women were getting undressed, as was I.

I got to eat Susan first. She sat in one of the chairs along the wall with her nylon clad legs over my shoulders and her heels pressed on my back. I relished her hot scent as I brought my face close to her wet pussy. I tasted of her liquors, her flowing nectar.

How I loved the feel of her body as orgasms ripped through her. They chased each other until they seemed almost continuous. The feel of her heels drumming on my back was exhilarating, as was the friction of her nylons as her legs moved over my naked flesh.

Connie was waiting for me when Susan was satisfied for the moment. She took my arm and we crawled to Sonja, who waited with splayed legs. Vera ate her pussy, preparing her for me. Vera moved out of my way. She and Connie went to Susan. They made a threesome on the floor. It was a circle of love and lust.

Sonja held her arms up to me. She was ready, as was I. I mounted her sliding my manhood into her warm cunt. I slid into that snug receptacle for my seed. She was cumming almost as soon as I entered her. Vera had prepared her well. She pulled my head down to hers. We devoured each other. Hot, wet kisses, sloppy, hot, lips mashed. Tongues danced. Our thrusts met. We were together in our rhythm. Our bodies joined in harmony.

She mouthed incoherent syllables as I pumped my hard cock into her. I understood an occasional "Fuck me," but little else she was saying. At the height of an orgasm for her, I felt the thrill of my own oncoming climax. That wonderful sensation that makes loving a woman so fantastic. The indescribable joy when a man's cum is released into the body of a woman he loves.

The rest of the night is a jumble in my mind. When surrounded by four hot, naked, women, all of them putting out pheromones my mind easily loses track of things. I do know that I fucked Sonja twice more. Both times with me on top. At least, at the end. I recall eating all of the women. And I recall watching lots of women on women love fests. It was a fantastic night. A wonderful night.

I woke with Sonja cuddled up to me. Connie, Vera and Susan were all tangled together. Sonja opened her eyes.

She smiled, saying, "It happened last night, I feel it. The new baby."

I kissed her. "That's beautiful," I told her.

"We probably should make sure, though," she said, flirting. "Later today, maybe tonight. I think you're probably pretty used up right now." She kissed me then.

Sonja and I got up. Vera got up about the same time. We met in the kitchen. Vera started the coffee and we all headed for one of the two bathrooms. Connie and Susan slept a little longer. We ended the group loving sooner than the first time we had done it. We all would have liked for it to go on for days, but there were some constraints about time.

At breakfast, everyone looked beautiful. The women, that is. They all had a satisfied look, a glow, to them. Sonja looked especially radiant. I thought that she may have been right about being pregnant. Connie, Vera and I straightened up the living room. Sonja and Susan started breakfast.

We all sat down to a big breakfast. We all overate. Susan told us all that we needed to have a meeting after lunch. After breakfast, we all laid down for a nap. Susan, Sonja and I were in the master bedroom. Vera and Connie cuddled up in the other one.

We all napped for several hours. Connie and Vera woke first and started coffee in the kitchen. The rest of us joined them shortly. We had a light lunch and cleared the table. Then we sat around it for a business meeting.

"The first thing I have to tell you," Susan started, "is about the baby. It is a boy. I've known for quite a while, but I wanted to tell everyone at the same time." We all congratulated her. She continued, "The doctor tells me that everything looks ok. All the tests are good.

"By the way," she added, "I think Brian would be a nice name for him." That had been my grandfather's name, Vera's husband. He had been killed along with his son, my father, in an accident. I was twelve at the time. No one objected to the name, so I assumed that my son would be named Brian.

"On finances," Susan continued, "we look in good shape. We will have more to add to the pool when we sell the houses, but that is some time away just yet. Sonja and I have already discussed integrating her funds with ours. She is planning on selling her house soon. It will bring a much higher price than ours because of its location. That money will be added to the joint funds when it becomes available. We'll have to figure out how to handle Connie's trust but, that too, will eventually be added to the family funds.

"We will be investing our money for income with a portion invested in growth opportunities. It looks like we can set up a corporation, with all of us equal shareholders. All living expenses could be paid by the company, with an allowance for each individual member. The allowance will be quite generous, by the way. We'll have to see how to handle that.

"The corporation will be a real business. It will be an investment company. I think that our income from farmland rental is one we want to keep and maybe increase. When we get back to the farm, we should look for more land to buy. We will be looking for other good investments, too.

"Speaking of investments. We need to come up with a policy about outside income. Connie and Jim will be working in a couple of years, when they finish school. What about money they make and the family allowance? Let's lay out a fair policy now.

"I have been checking around for a good lawyer that is well versed in this type of thing. There are a couple in Las Vegas. We can stop and see one when we leave for our travels. I don't want to use one from home.

Susan continued. "There are some more places I want to look at. As I told Jim and Connie, I haven't seen a place yet that I really fell in love with. So I'll want to be going along on our travels. We can figure out the details later."

There was a lot more talk about the financial end of things. It turned out that Sonja and Connie would be contributing a fair amount to the money pool. It was agreed that Sonja and Susan would work out the details. Sonja would put her house on the market and move to the farm.

The meeting ran quite late. It was agreed that we would have to meet again the following day.

We had supper, watched some TV, and then went to bed. Sonja and I were alone that night. She wore a short nightie for me, looking very sexy and desirable.

I went down on her almost as soon as we got in bed. She popped one of her tits out of her nightie for me to suck on. I kissed it, then bit it. I slid down to lie between her legs. I gazed at the beauty of her pussy. I used my fingers to spread open her lips, to view her swollen inner lips. Her hard nubbin of a clit pushed her way past her shield. She was peeking out, ready for my tongue.

I flattened my tongue. I licked her from bottom to top. I circled her clit. I sucked it. I reveled in the gasps of enjoyment from Sonja.

I don't know if I can eat the women's pussies as good as the other women do or not. I kind of suspect not. But I love to do it. I love the scents and the tastes. I love to bury my face in their essences. I love to drink of their nectars. Even if the women are better at it, they all seem to enjoy it when I eat their cunts.

As Sonja soared from an orgasm, I pulled away from her ready muff and mounted her. I pushed my hard cock into her warm, willing, pussy. I thrust into her. I slid on the film of her juices. She never stopped cumming. As my cum gushed into her, she was shuddering with orgasmic pleasure. As I softened, she held me tightly. Arms and legs clasped me.

We fucked again a little later. Sonja wouldn't let me eat her after the first time. She said she wanted to keep my cum in her pussy where it needed to find the egg. Even though she was confident she was already pregnant.

"Just in case I'm wrong," she said.

The next day was another business meeting. Most of the discussion was about relocating. There wasn't a big hurry, but we wanted to be moving on it. Several possible areas were eliminated for one reason or another. Itineraries were set up for two sets of checkers. The plan was that we would meet up often. We would meet to exchange information and, maybe, partners. Since I was the only male, it was felt that all the women should get their time with me. I didn't see a problem with that.

The first groups would be Me with Sonja and Vera and Connie with Susan. There were about a dozen places that hadn't been eliminated. The idea was to give all of them a more thorough check out. Usually, it was more of an area to check than a specific town. The first order of business would be to check out a couple of lawyers and get one to set up our corporation.

Near the end of the meeting, Connie brought up her researches on Merged Families. It was the first Vera and Sonja had heard of it. We hadn't mentioned it to Susan since she had told us about it.

"There is definitely some kind of an organization of families involved in family-wide love. Like ours is. Incest, if you will," Connie told the group. "I mean whole families and not the incest that occurs between two members.

"They call themselves Merged Families. I haven't made any attempt at contacting them. That may turn out to be a complicated procedure."

This information was quite a surprise to the group. We discussed it in detail. The general consensus was that Connie would make tentative attempts to contact them. If she could get in touch, she would try to get information about the group. She would not give them any information about us.

One other subject came up before we broke up. That was whether we wanted to provide for any way to expand our family. Again, there was a consensus. Although there was a concern with wearing me out, expanding outside the two united families was not something any of us wanted. We could bring new members in through marriage. That didn't seem likely, and it was risky.

The meeting ended when we decided to leave after three more days.

Vera called a plush hotel in Las Vegas to reserve a two bedroom suite. It was a little off the strip, and did not have a casino. It was highly recommended by some of the local people Susan had met.

Susan also called the lawyers we wanted to check out. She explained enough about the nature of our business that they were able to find time for an appointment with us.

That left us three more nights together at Susan's place, then a couple of nights in Las Vegas, before we began our travels.

I was with Vera and Susan that night. I couldn't help but think that this was how it all started. Maybe Connie was thinking similar thoughts as she made love with her mother.

That night it was Vera who was hot, more so than Susan. Susan was in more of a loving mood. Both women were in short nighties. They set a couple of vibrators on each of the bed tables. The two women started the night by making love to each other. I was a fascinated spectator as Susan slid down Vera's body to lie between her nylon clad thighs and bury her face in Vera's pussy.

My cock was rock hard after only a few minutes of the erotic scene. I knelt beside Vera's head and pulled her mouth to my cock. She opened greedily, to engulf my cock, to suck my hard manhood.

I straddled her. I fucked her face as Susan made her cum by eating her. My cock muted the sounds of her pleasure. My hands twisted in her hair. She sucked me harder. Both of us soared to the heights of orgiastic pleasure. My cum gushed into her mouth, filling it with slick creaminess. As Susan licked her cunt, she sucked me dry. She kept my cock in her mouth even as it softened.

I rolled off Vera's face, reaching for one of the vibrators as I did. I slid down behind Susan. When she felt my presence, she lifted her ass and spread her legs. Her nightie rode up over her butt.

I thought to myself, "What a beautiful ass."

I pushed the vibrator into her pussy as she continued to lick at Vera's cunt. Her face was buried in the muff.

I turned the vibrator on high as I stroked it in and out of her pussy. It was hot. Both women came gasping their pleasure. Orgasms took over their thoughts. There was no room for reason, only the gratification, the joy of lust and love.

They were both sated when Susan pushed my hand away and rolled away from Vera's twat. We laid together, loving, satisfied, and relaxed. I kissed Susan's baby bump - our baby's bump - and we all slept.

The next two days were spent getting ready to leave. Food was put in the freezer. Everyone caught up on their laundry. Bags were packed, or repacked for most of us. Vera made some calls and got tickets for a show while we were in Las Vegas.

Susan and Sonja left early. They would be meeting with lawyers morning and afternoon. The rest of us went to the casino for a big breakfast. Then we laid around for a few hours. We left at noon and went directly to the hotel.

We got checked in. We went to the coffee shop for a snack. We had skipped lunch after our big breakfast. Then we went back to the room to wait for Susan and Sonja. Vera and Connie started getting ready for the show. Susan wasn't going to go. There was a remote chance that she would run into someone who knew her and who would realize she was pregnant. I wasn't interested in the show they had picked out, so I wasn't going either. That wasn't a last minute decision. We had decided that before the tickets were bought.

When Susan and Sonja arrived, we all had coffee together while they made a brief report. They were going to see one of the lawyers again the next day, and also see another one for an initial visit. We went to dinner together then returned to the suite so the show goers could finish getting ready.

When everyone had left, Susan and I laid on the bed. We mostly talked. She was in a nightgown with me in shorts and t-shirt. It was a somewhat rambling conversation. Sometimes as lovers. Sometimes as mother and son. Sometimes as the mother-to-be of our child. Sometimes serious. Sometimes flirting. Susan spoke of her hopes for our group home. She spoke of how pleased she was with the united families. We nestled together, like the lovers we are. We kissed. We made love gently and sensuously. I ate her cunt. We fucked. Susan was on top. I was still afraid of hurting the baby. She told me that I couldn't make love properly if I was afraid of hurting someone. That's why she rode me. It was nice sex. With very satisfying climaxes for both of us.

We were asleep when the others got back. They let us sleep. I woke first in the morning. They were all sleeping in an erotic tangle of naked women.

Sonja and Susan had another day of visiting lawyers. The rest of us went sightseeing. By mid-afternoon we were back at the hotel, stuffed from the lunch we had eaten at a casino buffet. We all laid together on the bed and napped.

Sonja and Susan returned about the time we were starting to stir again. Vera made coffee and we sat at the table to listen to their report. They had settled on a lawyer to use for the initial work we needed done.

"Everything is wrapped up here. Any further business with the lawyers can be handled by phone or email," Susan told us. "I don't see any reason why we can't leave in the morning."

That night, Connie and I were alone together. We would be apart for a while. She would be traveling with Susan and I with Sonja and Vera. I ate Connie's delightful pussy. I buried my face between the wet folds of her labia. My tongue probed for her clit. It reached into her tunnel. It slavered over her inner lips. I licked her. I sucked her. I sent her to heaven.

Dimly, her voice penetrated my mind. "Let me suck you. Get on top."

I swung around and straddled her. She sucked my hard cock. I was hard from the thrill of eating her cunt. I was hard from the scents; the tastes of her pussy; from the mere nearness of her; her overwhelming femininity. I was hard from her innate lust, her desire for me. For my body; my manhood.

We came together in an explosion of bliss and joy. We slept together, holding each other's naked body.

The next morning, we sorted out luggage. We checked out and got on our way. We searched for our new home. Sonja, Vera and I were going to check spots in the southwest, working our way east. Susan and Connie were going to go further east and start checking the Gulf States.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12