All Comments on 'Wheeling Park Ch. 07'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wew1wew1about 13 years ago
Thank you

I know this story has too end sometime

I really wish it to be an extremely very long story

This is like a book I cannot put down

Each time I get to the end of a chapter I want too keep reading

Please keep writing I'am looking for the next chapter

My favorite is Olivia

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Don't get me wrong,I absolutely love how hot this story is

If you wanted to generate reader feedback you've got your wish.

Just it irks me how Olivia calls this letting off steam. I too broke away from an oppressive situation, yeah boo hoo hoo, I know.

Hear me out. A gang bang and bisexuality aren't things you get into straight away, that takes time. Even with the new "out there" friends that you make. I know you experiment a lot.

This Olivia just gets me As a manipulator. Had experiences with them too.

Even with this stuff Olivia is spouting, you're the only man I give myself to. Thete is something not right.

Guess we'll see if my paranoia is right or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Same thing Eric_Shift said.

Love the story but Liv is sounding more like a High strung Mistress.Don't like the way she is manipulating the family.Yell she did not tell them to have the gang bang orgy but didn't try stopping it either and the women kept looking at Liv for her approval .The boy needs to tell Liv to _ _ _ _ OFF. But now you have him acting like a little wimp. Might as well have him dress in women's close and let the park groupies have there way with him too.You made his mom and sister into a couple lesbians so might as well make him a little bitch!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Upset

I am reading Wheeling Park. I am having trouble following this story. You are switching narrators at the blink of an eye. When I move into the next narrator, I suddenly am utterly confused. The person telling the story has suddenly and drastically changed his or her opinions and point of view. You don't provide a logical indication of the change before digressing. Many of the authors state at the beginning of these sections who is talking.

I had read several of the Incest and Taboo stories, and at first, I was getting turned on by the action with Olivia, Jenny, her mom and others. After I started to read Jarid's point of view, I began to feel upset and angry when his mother was being sexually molested by several men and women and her daughter was actively participating. I stopped at this point and talked with a friend who is a psychologist. I shared my feelings about this story. She suggested a simple test. Imagine witnessing my mother and sister willingly participating in the above activities. How would I feel?

I came home and tried to read the same chapter again and I felt sick to my stomach. I then started wishing that Jared grabbed the gate key, left the campgrounds at top speed and had the RCMP raid the place and arresting everyone. I then saw him going back to his father. Please excuse the grammar.

I feel compelled to send you a private message. I want a dialog with you.

Signed,

Holy Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ya' know

in the previous chapter I felt like the 'OLIVIA' bitch needed to be handed her ass back to her, right now I think she should be burned at the stakes publically. Sheet, this cunt and the whole brainwash camp are riling me big time!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
O.O

You got more of my attention.

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 12 years ago
Liv and the family so far.

I can't see why readers who are offended with the way the story is going continue to read. Why is it that fiction has to read the way we want it and not the way the author wants the story to go. Somehow I am wondering if this negativity comes from incidents in the commentators own life.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
total bullshit

I hate it when authors make pussies out of guys that start out as guys with a backbone. Jarid started out as a guy with high morals and knew something was off about this place, and now... now within two pages (the last page of ch.06 and the first page of ch. 07) he's become a complete pussy who can't stand up for himself. So, now he becomes Olivia's man-whore just like everyone else. I'M DONE!!!

addi01edaddi01ed7 months ago

You've now lost me and I'm not going to bother with the rest of the story, despite you being a good writer. Olivias manipulations and bullying could have been a personality trait but it's taken over the story and now it just gets me angry and disgusted. The gangbang scene just seemed abusive, taking advantage of very vulnerable people. Jared becoming a simp was the icing on the shit sándwich.

I'm going to check what else you've written but now I'm wary.

Best of luck in your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous