When Curiosity Fills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasen
chasen
34 Followers

Holding my thighs, she began pulling. "Move toward me slowly" she instructed. Wiggling carefully, I moved my ass toward her. "Stop" she demanded. My ass now hung partway over one edge of the ottoman and my head was dangling partway over the other. Parting my legs, she placed one well lubed finger deep into me. "You will thank me for that later."

I felt her leave and, a few seconds later, reappear at my head. With one hand on my forehead, she pushed my head down and I felt a tug on my neck and heard a small click. When she released my forehead, I was locked firmly to the ottoman by my new collar. Next, she took each of my hands, crossed them over my chest, and locked them to the ottoman. Still, I wasn't scared. Instead, my heart was pounding with anticipation. I couldn't wait to feel her inside me, to taste her, to please her. In my ear she whispered, "not a word, a moan, or a squeal." And she was gone.

For the next fifteen minutes, there was dead silence. Then, from the other room, I hear a male voice. "Miss K" the voice said. "Where are you, you little slut," he called as his voice neared the bedroom. My Mistress did not respond.

My heart sank. The reality of what was about to happen hit me like a brick wall. My heart was pounding in my chest. I felt faint.

"Well . . . well. . . well. What have we got here" another male voice said.

I almost passed out. Two men. I felt a surge of adrenaline. Should I scream, I thought. Yell out that I wasn't Miss K. But I didn't. As much as it seemed like I should, I didn't. I am not sure why I didn't, but it wasn't because I was scared that my Mistress would send in the pictures. It was as if I wanted to see what would happen next. The same thinking that had gotten me here.

"You kinky little slut" the first male said and the other chuckled. And then it began.

Without warning, the first man slammed two fingers firmly into my ass. He began massaging my prostate with deep, forceful strokes. To ease the pain, I pulled my knees up higher and spread them a little farther. Sensing my vulnerability, he slipped in another finger. At the same time, the second man grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head down. My mouth opened automatically and he licked my lower lip. I was repulsed, but when he let go of my ponytail, I left my head back and my mouth open. I knew what he was going to do, and I wanted it. It was all I could think about. I even momentarily forgot the intense finger fucking I was getting.

He lay his large head on my top lip, grabbed my fake chest, and steadily thrust himself into my mouth. His cock was long, with a huge head, but was not too thick. Totally different from that of my Mistress. As it glided smoothly toward the back of my throat, I wrapped my lips around its shaft, sucking strongly. . . pulling him in. He responded with a moan. As he withdrew his cock after reaching the opening of my throat, I could taste a large drop of pre-cum spread across my tongue. I sucked hard, not wanting him to pull all the way out. He didn't. Instead, he thrust his cock back in quickly. This time forcing himself deep into my mouth. In my current position, he met no resistance as he drove his large head deep into my throat.

A that moment, I was brought out of my haze by the intense pressure of a large mass at the opening of my ass. I panicked a little, struggled slightly, but the second guy was now fucking my face with deep quick strokes. I could barely breath.

With great force, his huge cock drove deep into my ass, sending a searing pain radiating from the rim all the way to what felt like my intestines. With his massive cock filling me, he paused. My ass was pounding, my muscles convulsing, trying to force out this incredible intrusion. Although I thought he was all the way in, a few seconds later, he placed his hands behind my knees, pressed them to my chest, and forced in at least another two inches of thick hard shaft.

The pain caused me to choke on the cock in my mouth. The man at my head chuckled, pulling out slightly to let me recover, then pounding my face even harder than before. The fresh saliva from my choking making a perfect lubricant for his bulbous head. His hands still massaging my fake tits through the rubber suit, he would quicken his pace, then slow it to a deep smooth rhythm, then resume his frantic pounding.

The man in my ass was still holding himself still deep inside, but the pounding from my face was moving my body back and forth, stimulating him with short quick strokes. I could feel his excitement growing as he pressed harder on my legs. During one of the pauses in my face fucking, he withdrew several inches of cock from my ass. My muscles clinched around him. He responded by slamming his cock back to the hilt. Pulling out again, he repeated the affair. Soon, he was fucking me and fucking me hard. The burning had subsided and all I felt was an incredible sense of fullness and heat.

I couldn't believe what was happening, I was being fucked from both ends. And fucked hard. Before long, the two cocks were in unison. I had begun to time my breathing, using short breaths between pumps. After several minutes, I fell into a trance.

What I did next, I would like to say I did only because I wanted it to be over, but at the time, what I really wanted was to reach the end, the time when they would cum. I wanted it to happen. To feel those erratic thrusts that signified a flood of pleasure searing through their bodies. To feel the heads of their cocks swell and their shafts harden. To feel the first shudders followed by the massive convulsions flooding my mouth and filling my ass. And I knew how to make it happen.

I began to time small contractions of the muscles in my ass, milking his huge cock. At the same time, I sucked hard on the huge head in my mouth, forcing myself to swallow during the long deep plunges it made into my throat. The moment was surreal. In my mind, I didn't see three men, instead, I truly saw myself as the slutty female whore in a rubber cat-suit. I saw myself as Miss K.

Soon, their pounding slowed slightly, each thrust taking on a deep, powerful, purposeful rhythm. I knew they were on the edge and I milked them with all my might. Unable to control himself any longer, the man in my ass began making small, quick, thrusts. His breathing stopped. Using all of his weight, he locked himself deep inside. As he let out a deep moan, his cock made one quick jerk before it began a long series of intense convulsions, pouring wave after wave of thick cum deep inside me.

The cock in my mouth slowed to the same intensity changing to short strokes deep in my throat. His shaft hardened completely. The head inside my throat swelled until it seemed it would pop. It lept inside my mouth. Then the first large drop of cum dumped into my throat, giving me that now familiar thick feeling. I swallowed hard. An instant later, the first stream shot hard against the back wall of my throat. Again, I swallowed. His cock was retreating as the third wave came, splashing an incredibly large mass into the back of my mouth. The fourth was even larger, pouring on top of the last and almost filling my entire mouth. As the cock continued to retreat to the edge of my lips, the fifth wave coated my tongue. With his cock in his hands, he let the next large drop fall into my now gaping mouth. It landed warmly on my red lips. I used my tongue to spoon it inside where it belonged. My mouth was full of his cream, my senses intoxicated with his scent. I swallowed, letting the thick warm load empty into my stomach. I opened my mouth once more to find his now softening cock thrust back in. I gave it a soft, slow tongue massage. Squeezing and sucking every last drop.

Both men simultaneously pulled out of me. Leaving me feeling exhausted and suddenly very empty. Without a word, each man left the room and then the apartment. I don't know if I passed out or was just in such a daze that I don't remember, but the next thing I knew, I was unlocked, my mask was removed, and I was staring into the eyes of my Mistress as she helped me out of my rubber outfit. She removed the corset, removed the shorts, and removed the silk band holding my cock.

I was sitting on the bench in the closet, completely nude, staring at her incredible body. Knowing finally what it was like to be her. To feel that satisfaction of knowing you had satisfied your partner (or partners as the case may be).

"It's 11:45, I only own you for fifteen more minutes." I smiled. She slapped my face playfully. "Don't smile at me. Now I must punish you once more" she said as she grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. She directed me to the bed where I lay on my back. She stood in front of me and sexily removed the tight red rubber top and skirt, leaving the boots on. She walked around the bed to where my head lay and pulled me into place, my head now resting partway over the edge of the bed. A position, I know knew she considered to be perfect for deep throating. Sexily, she climbed onto the bed, allowing her gorgeous cock to dangle above my lips. I parted them and brought my mouth up to meet her. Lovingly, I took her swollen head into my mouth. Sucking firmly. Rolling it in my tongue as it grew.

I was so entranced that I hadn't noticed that she had taken me into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth was almost too much for me to bear. After the night I had, I knew it wouldn't be long. I focused on pleasing her. I now had experience, and I put everything I had into pleasing her. Guiding her deep into my throat, using waves of pressure starting with my lips, moving to my tongue, and ending with tight massage of my throat muscles as I swallowed her well lubricated head.

She was matching my every move and I could feel my long awaited orgasms building. I sucked harder, trying with all my might to pull her wonderful juice into me.

Finally, I could hold out no longer. My body tensed. All movement stopped. A wave of warm adrenaline filled my body. My eyes rolled back. I held on as long as I could before I exploded. Pouring my soul into her mouth. Almost simultaneously she erupted in mine. Her cock perfectly still except for the strong contractions pumping her thick cum up to me. Long, warm streams poured into my mouth as her cock heaved. Instead of swallowing, I let it keep pouring in. Enjoying every bit of it as it filled my throat overflowing into my cheeks. As both our orgasms subsided, I began suckling her softly. Kneading out every last drop. She did the same.

Slowly, she withdrew, pausing at the edge of my lips to allow me one last drink. She turned around and lay her body softly onto mine. Our eyes met and we kissed. A slow. . . sensual. . . deep kiss. Our cum mixing together. Our tongues stirring it softly. Not wanting the kiss to end, but feeling the cum begin to flow out the corners of my mouth, I swallowed, relishing the warm salty liquid as it poured down my throat and joined the rest of the nights rewards.

After all the cum was gone, she got up, walked to the bathroom and returned with my clothes.

"Get dressed" she ordered. "You have exactly two minutes to leave this apartment or you will never return."

I dressed quickly as she watched. Hurriedly, I made my way to the door. As I stepped into the hallway, I turned back, hoping for one last kiss. Instead, I was met with her outstretched hand, a folded piece of paper between her fingers. I took the piece of paper and moved toward her. The door slammed in my face. I looked down at my watch. . . 12:01.

As I walked down the hall, I unfolded the paper. In elegant handwriting, it said "Monday, the sixteenth of May at exactly six o'clock in the evening." I smiled, refolded the paper and placed it into the trash can on my way out. That was a date and time I would not forget.

Waiting for the car, I felt the warm trickle of cum dripping from my ass and running down my leg. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and smiled. I had just entered a whole new world.

chasen
chasen
34 Followers