All Comments on 'When He Went Down'

by Tabby JJ Kitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nightwyngnightwyngabout 18 years ago
Is the a Chapter II?

Very good work... Perhaps we can see more?

Night~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To Be Continued...

At least that is what I hope you are intending. This was a great start and I hope you are going to tell us more about these two and the early exploration together. This may have been their "first time", but they have plenty of other firsts still to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great for women

I have been looking for porn my wife would enjoy more then most that appears. Almost all is written from the male's view and reactions. Women have feelings and react also. You have captured it from the woman's perspective. My wife loves yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Realistic

Your story does capture the essence of the first fuck. My first fuck was quite like this story...she was hot as hell, didn't know what to do, was confused about sucking instead of "blowing" and hated the taste of my semen once I let her have it...LOL!

Your story drew me in as a participant. I could see myself sucking her (your) tit, getting her (you) crazy with lust, then sticking my dick in her (your) mouth. Eating her (you)was unbelievable, my face pressed in the folds of her (your)vulva, tongue slurping at everything.

See how I became engaged to you? Well done. malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

This made me hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That's fucking Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous