Life's Gotten... Interesting

Story Info
TG fellatrix makes the most of a transition gone TOO well.
12.9k words
4.45
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

In the last few years, Tara's life had taken turns and changed in ways she would've never imagined it would, or even possibly could. Just a few years ago, she couldn't even imagine what were the downsides of being beautiful, never mind believing that she would ever suffer from those problems. Now, it seemed that those were the only problems she was suffering from.

It wasn't that Tara's story was that of a simple ugly duckling maturing into a beautiful swan though. Tara's experience was just a bit more complicated, as was testified to by the fact that when she sat in a certain way while wearing jeans that were tight enough, anyone around that cared to look could end up seeing a bit more in her crotch than expected from a curvy, attractive woman like her.

Which was the reason why she was wearing a mid-length circle skirt right now while waiting for a bus. She didn't need anyone to notice her bulge right now, and she was turned on enough that she was sure that if she wore anything even slightly body-hugging, it would be seen.

Nor was Tara a simple case of a trans woman becoming more comfortable in her skin when her skin, and the rest of her body as well, started becoming more like what she knew they should be like.

Her case was a sum of both of those and as such, was even greater than either of those separately.

Even before her transition, she had changed greatly. For years, she was far from attractive. Her life was that of an ugly teen boy who couldn't even dream of something so simple as receiving some random compliments. Even something like that, something so common, was basically sci-fi for her. It was simply unthinkable. It had never happened to her and there was no reason why it would ever change, nevermind that she could be invited to a house party or hook up with a stranger, which, if receiving compliments was a simple sci-fi for her, might've been a David Lynch movie or an ergodic book for her.

And then, changes started to happen. As her late teens drew to a close and her early twenties turned from an undefined period sometime in her future to what was coming any day now, her body started rapidly changing. A late bloomer among late bloomers, almost overnight, she saw the same girls that giggled and "Eurgh'd," whenever she in her still-male self walked by, start undressing her increasingly-muscular body with their thirsty eyes and catcalling her on the street, an experience so bizarre that she didn't even understand what it was.

But that wasn't the last change meant to happen to her.

Although she had never confessed it to anyone, deep down, she knew that the reasons why she didn't like her body ran deeper than just being uncomfortable with how unattractive it was. Deep down, she knew that her body was simply meant to be different, and now that she had become highly attractive, she knew that there was a different issue with her body that she needed to solve.

Deep down, she knew that she was always meant to be a she.

So, she did just that. Lucky enough to have gotten a very good job she could support herself with if her parents disapproved of her transition and kicked her out (which, thankfully, not only didn't happen and she still lived with them, but they've turned out to be much more supportive than she had ever expected them to be), she proudly came out, got all the necessary paperwork over time, and not even a year after coming out, started her journey into becoming the woman she was sure she was meant to be.

And what a woman she had now, a mere two years after the start of her transition, become.

She never expected HRT to do wonders to her body. She had read enough life stories to know very well that hormones weren't magic.

Except, in her case, they might've as well been. As it very quickly turned out, even though she was unaware of it, her body was almost untouched by testosterone and, despite its newly-acquired masculine shape, basically unmasculinized in any way that mattered, something which she heavily suspected was tied to this late-bloomer status of hers.

Nevertheless, whatever the reason was, the results were clear. Just a few months after the start of HRT, her face was well on the way to being completely feminized and she was just about completely-passable face-wise. By now, she didn't need to even think of a possible FFS.

Her body was similarly lucky. As the muscles melted away when confronted with the estrogen that was now filling her veins, a frame lither and more slender than those of many young women her age was freed, leaving her shocked at the sight she could now see every time she looked into a mirror.

Then, there was the obvious.

Her breasts were much better than she had ever imagined or knew that she had any right to expect them to be. They visibly started growing just a few weeks after she had started HRT and hadn't stopped yet, giving her an absolutely eye-catching pair of round and perky 36EEs she had no problem showing off as much as she could with tight bandeau tops such as the one she was wearing right now.

Her hips and ass, likewise, were very much the image of feminine perfection. It was honestly amusing. With how late her transition had started, her skeleton and frame were supposed to only see minimal changes, and yet, here she was, with round, child-bearing hips despite not having any chance of naturally becoming pregnant, along with two delightfully shaped asscheeks each about as big as her head, which she was usually proudly showing off in skin-tight jeans, though even now in the skirt she was wearing they were impossible not to notice.

So, here she was. From an ugly teen boy who could never even imagine what it was to be attractive, to a prospective heartbreaker, to a total babe ready to take on the world and make it hers. Her life had turned 180 degrees to something she had never imagined it would, before flipping from one end of the spectrum to another, changing so much just thinking of it made her dizzy.

So, she didn't think about it. She just enjoyed it. And as a smoking hot, large-breasted chick in her early-to-mid twenties, she had a lot to enjoy in this world.

She was always a bit bisexual and the hormones just made her fully so. Which was very much for the best, since even a blind person could clearly see that she was now fated to be much more successful with one gender than the other.

She got used to that very quickly. The second puberty had truly done wonders on both her body and psyche. When the hormones started first affecting her sexuality, she thought that just because she was enjoying male presence, form, and attention a lot more than before, didn't mean much. Then, she first sucked a cock, belonging to a guy who made the first move since there was no way she would've ever thought of approaching a guy then, and that's when she realized that her mental changes very much meant a lot.

Then, she sucked another cock. And another, and another. Soon, who once was a mostly-straight guy became a cock-loving girl. Or a "fellatrix", as she usually used, though she preferred the much less fit for polite company term, "cock-sucking whore." Before she even fully realized it, males went from what she saw as her peers and equals, into nicely-shaped bodies attached to thick, juicy cocks just waiting to be put into her hungry mouth and emptied of the sweet cum they were filled with.

Which was very much all that she wanted to do today now that she could finally take time off from work for a few days. And as the inter-city bus made its way towards her, she knew that her plan for today was going to start swimmingly.

First, she saw the driver. If she were asked to describe him, the words she'd almost certainly use would be, "A total daddy type." Nice beard fitting for a guy in his mid-forties like him. Big, expressive blue eyes. A freshly-washed suit, covering a decently fit body.

Given the expressions she caught on his face as he started slowing down for her, she was quite sure that he likewise was very happy to see her waiting to enter the bus. Unfortunately for him, when his new playmate-looking passenger noticed her only fellow bus commuter, she quickly forgot about the man driving the vehicle the two of them were using to cross between cities.

Her ride back home was about to be even better than she had expected, and the young man in front of whom she had just seated herself was proof of that.

Shiny, sandy blonde hair which in combination with his cute face made him look like a pop star. Eyes just as big, blue, and expressive as the driver's, though there was no doubt that they weren't related. A slender, thin build which she found strangely appealing. He looked to be a couple of years younger than her, being nineteen at most and almost certainly just eighteen, but that did nothing to make him less attractive in her eyes, even though she usually found younger guys much less appealing than those her age and older.

She didn't seem to have the same effect on him though, unfortunately. If she did, he was very good at hiding it. He seemed quite shy overall.

Just one more reason to have some fun with him.

First, she made herself comfortable in her seat. For a few minutes, she just played around on her phone, scrolling through random news sites, shifting around in her seat, and looking out of the window.

Some ten minutes after she had boarded the bus and first looked at the hot younger, blonde guy sitting in front of her, she couldn't hold back any longer. She could feel her arousal growing each second and was once again thankful for having the foresight to wear a skirt today.

Now was the time to start her seduction of him. Gently, with nonverbal signs at first. Perhaps not the best idea given how many men had trouble taking hints, but now that she was a woman, she wanted to enjoy all of it, even the more annoying parts.

The first thing she had ready for him was a coy, seductive smile, periodically trained in front of a mirror and delivered to him while she was looking at him from underneath her long eyelashes, just as she had prepared herself to do.

He didn't take that hint. At all. Not least because he hadn't even looked at her for the couple of seconds she was beaming her seductive expression at him, his phone completely capturing his attention all the while.

As if reflexively, she waved her right hand a few times while it rested on her left thigh and immediately put the seductive expression back on when his eyes caught the unexpected movement and finally looked at her.

"Oh, hi," he shyly blurted out.

"Hi," she replied without thinking. So much for nonverbality.

"You're getting off at the next stop as well?" he asked, and she couldn't help feeling that this awkward first question was provoked by him not enjoying her presence right there in front of him.

"Nah, I'm there for the entire ride," she replied. As she did so, she went for stage two of the nonverbal seduction she had prepared for him. "So, if you wanted to ask me to move seats or anything, sorry, but once I decide to seat myself somewhere, I'm staying there, especially for the longer rides," she continued as she playfully ran her fingers through her hair, finishing the sentence with a slow, lustful lick of her lips.

"Ah, I see," he replied.

"I'm Tara, by the way," she said before he could turn his gaze back onto his phone's screen, teasingly biting her lower lip after saying it.

"Aaron," he simply replied.

"I see, Aaron," she replied, trying another trick of hers as she did that, tossing her chest-length hair back in an attempt to draw his gaze onto her body. "So, you're there just for the next stop?" she asked after a pause that was just a bit too long to not be considered awkward anymore when she realized that her hair-tossing didn't achieve its aims and his phone had once again won the competition for his attention.

"Yeah, it's been a long ride but I'm finally bout to get home. Haven't slept at all the last night waiting for the bus," he explained, and this time, she finally noticed a change in his expression. This time, his eyes scanned her entire body for the first time, and looking at his face, he seemed to like what he saw. "That's what happens when you don't make completely sure that you have someone to take you home, and the one guy you relied on despite not being sure about decides to rather go to some, to the home of some hot chick he had just met, leaving you stranded."

"Yeah, I see, that must've sucked," she commented.

"It was," he affirmed, his gaze gluing itself onto her bountiful cleavage for a couple of moments.

Nice. Now, she had him exactly where she wanted.

"Yeah, what can I say," she said, before reaching out and putting her hand onto his, surprising him, "sometimes... we just get into situations that simply... suck," she added, thinking the way to phrase the innuendo while she was already saying it.

"Yeah, it's just, shit when something like this happens and fucks up your night," he replied, before taking his hand from under hers, clearly unsure of what was happening.

"Well, I'd like to make your day a lot better, then," she said in a suddenly much more authoritative way, and before he could fully react, she leaned over to him. "Look, I'm not good at giving signals and you aren't good at receiving them. You want a blowjob or not?"

"Ugh, I ah, what?" he blurted out, very appropriately, as his body shook a little.

"I'm asking if you want me to suck your cock, because you're making me horny as fuck and it's obvious that you need a cock-sucking right now," she explained in a chipper tone, before quickly pulling her bandeau top down. "Also, you get to see and play with my tits while I'll suck you off. They're nice, aren't they?"

"Um yeah, I mean, I won't fight you if you want it so much!" he happily announced, his expression completely changing in a second into a much perverted and horny one, as he quickly started undoing his jeans.

"Great!" she equally happily replied as she knelt before him. "Nice to see that there are still guys who like getting their dicks sucked, I need my daily dose of cum after all," she said as she looked up at him.

He could swear that her pupils dilated when she saw his half-erect cock after he finally pulled it out.

"Some five, maybe ten minutes at most until your stop," she stated teasingly as she grabbed the rapidly-inflating organ. "You think I can make you never forget those minutes?"

"Y-yeah!" he replied, his voice breaking as he did so.

She just smiled in response, and gently took his cock into her hungry mouth.

"Ufff," he breathed out, as she gave his cockhead a few exploratory sucks.

Then, she stopped playing around. She moved her tongue along the length of him, exploring every ridge and crevice as she savored the taste of his hard shaft. Alternating between focusing on using her tongue to pleasure and toy with him and sucking his tasty dick while bobbing her head, she very quickly turned his heavy breaths into loud moans.

Looking to the side, she smiled internally when she noticed that, although there was almost no one around, with the way the windows were placed, the few people they've passed by since she had started this would very much have a front seat view, so to speak, to see what she was doing. Satisfied with this level of exhibitionism of her actions, she returned her full attention towards fellating him.

She was careful to be gentle, yet firm, and she felt his body tremble in her mouth.

Soon enough, she felt his hands start playing with her exposed, big breasts, and she returned the favor by putting her hands into action as well, jerking the parts of his cock she wasn't sucking or licking and making sure that his balls received some attention as well.

Using the hand with which he wasn't squeezing her tits, his fingers gripped her hair as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft as he continued moaning in pleasure. She increased her rhythm, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. When he realized that she had just deepthroated him, he twitched.

He was about to orgasm soon, and it was obvious. He was breathing heavily, and his body was quivering with anticipation.

Good. She had just about enough of being starved for cum.

Taking his cock back out of her throat and into her mouth, she prepared for his nuts to pop by sucking, her cheeks caving in as she did so. This, she did just in time, because finally, with one final suck, she felt his body tense up, and before he could even properly announce his climax by moaning as loudly as possible, her thirsty mouth was filled with the first shot of his cum. This was then followed by four more, all of which she eagerly and happily swallowed.

"Ohhh, shit..." he breathed out, as she took her mouth off of his cock and sat back in her seat. "Fuck, I came so quickly, fuck..."

"That's what I wanted," she replied to him. "Besides, it's obvious you didn't have sex for a while. No problem, and your cum's fucking nice," she added, smiling honestly as she did so.

"And your oral technique's pretty good," he replied, trying to match her compliment.

She just nodded. Then, a very awkward silence took over the air around them. Neither of them had any idea what to say to each other now.

Thankfully, it took less than a minute for the bus to stop at its newest stop.

"Bye Andrew," she said as she put the bandeau top back in place, covering her tits. "Hope to meet you on this bus again."

"I hope so too," he said, his tone leaving it surprisingly questionable how much he truly wanted to see her again, as he got off the bus.

Nobody else boarded the bus. When it got moving again, she was the sole passenger.

This was a bit annoying since the only reason she covered her tits back with her top was because she was expecting other people to get on. With how horny she still was, she wanted few things more than freeing her large jugs again and just toying with them, enjoying all the pleasure she could give herself that way.

The chief of those few things was, of course, to suck some more cock. Andrew's thick shaft, although quite nice, hadn't satisfied her at all. She was left hungry for some thick meat between her lips, thirsting for more shots of cum filling her mouth for her to swallow. Sure, she had never expected him alone to satisfy her cravings for the entire day, something like that would've been impossible for any man ever since she had become a proper fellatrix, but what had just happened wasn't enough to properly satisfy her even until she came home. She was simply too horny to be satisfied with just that.

Nervous, she instinctively looked all over the bus, biting her lips in arousal as she did so, before her gaze, along with the rest of her head, froze on one of the bus' cameras.

Damn. For a couple of minutes, she forgot that the daddy-looking bus driver existed. Would've been such a shame of a missed opportunity...

Once again, she freed her impressive bust and this time, put the top onto her seat. As she walked through the length of the bus, she repeated to herself, to dispel any doubts about what she was doing, that the driver definitely saw everything and was probably already waiting for her, maybe not as horny as she was but likely close to it, and even if not, the sight of her was undoubtedly going to make him so.

"Hi there!" she loudly announced as she arrived by the glass door separating him from the rest of the bus.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers