When I Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the blink of an eye Farfarello flipped out a knife and launched himself at Aya's chest.

The room froze. Nagi stood in the doorway. Schuldich was framed behind him. "That was close. Crawford saw it just in time." He pulled out a syringe and pushed it into Farfarello's arm. "Sleepy time Farfie." The blonde's eyes closed and his body went slack.

Ken was lying where he fell, clenching his fists in pain. Blood began to show through his white t-shirt. "Damn, damn, damn." He moaned.

Schuldich looked at Aya. "You should be thankful we decided to intervene. In Crawford's vision you died." We will be taking these two back to our place and making sure that Ken isn't too badly injured. He had to have part of his intestines sewn back together from that bullet wound. As for you, Aya, you need help." Schuldich looked around seeing the half-packed box. "Could you carry that down to the van, Omi?" He pointed. "Someone from Kritker will be by to get the rest of his things. The situation here is to volatile to allow Ken to come back."

Nagi floated Farfarello into the air, while Schuldich put an arm around Ken to steady him as he walked out to the waiting car.

12