When I Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murrayd53
Murrayd53
11 Followers

My legs slipped from his shoulders and he fell on top of me warm and breathing heavily. I could still feel his slowly softening cock deep inside me. I just lay there and enjoyed the feeling of his body touching mine. I relaxed.

After a minute or 2 he got up and pulled his now limp cock from my hole. I just lay there, I was sore. He looked at me and I smiled back at him. He left the room.

I lay still for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts. Thomas came back into the room and sat on the bed beside me. He put his hand on my thigh and began to caress it lightly. I was semi-hard and this had an affect on me. I didn't think that I could still be horny. He leaned over and kissed the tip of it. Then he took it in his mouth and sucked on it, moving up and down on it. It continued to grow.

He sat up and said, "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Is that what you would like me to do?"

"Yes"

"Well it is something that I have thought about."

"I will guide you through it but I think you will know what to do." Still stroking my manhood, he leaned down and kissed me hard. His tongue immediately entered my mouth, searching out mine.

Thomas broke away and moved up the bed. "Take your robe off and come up here please."

I sat up, stood up, turned around and then let my robe fall to the floor. There he was, flat on his back. He had brought his feet up close to his cheeks so that his knees were in the air. I climbed up between his legs.

He handed me a tub of gel and said to put some on my cock. I put some on my hand and then took my manhood in my hand and rubbed it up and down. It felt good.

"Rub the rest around my hole", he said. So I did.

He put a pillow under his back to raise his ass off the bed.

"Now move in close to me. Good. Now take your cock and rub it around my hole. Great. You can push it in anytime you feel comfortable."

I did as he suggested and pushed it in a bit. It was tight so I pushed a bit harder. The head slipped in. I looked up to see Thomas' reaction.

"How does that feel", he asked.

"Fine, and you?"

"Good, now come here", and with that he extended his arms beaconing me to lean forward and over him.

I put my arms out and started to lean forward. I could feel my cock begin to slide into him deeper. I leaned further forward slowly and my cock entered more. I put my arms just above his shoulders on either side of his head. I looked down at him and he smiled.

"Everything OK", I asked.

"Oh yes", he replied.

I started to move my hips in to him. My balls rested up against his cheeks. I then moved them back to pull it out slowly. His eyes were now closed. I began a slow in and out motion. He began to meet my thrusts. I increased my speed. His hole seemed firm around my cock and this was providing an unbelievable sensation on my cock, something that I had not experienced before. I knew that I would not last long. Thomas was meeting my thrusts.

"I'm going to cum", I said.

He moved his legs so that they were up and around me, pulling me into him.

I felt myself cumming. I pumped for a few more seconds until I was done. He reached up and pulled me down on top of him. I was thankful for that as my arms were starting to give out. I was still firmly implanted in him. We were both warm. Neither of us moved until our breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

I felt myself shrinking in him. I pushed myself up and looked down at him.

"All I can say is WOW!"

He smiled. I leaned back and my limp cock slipped from his hole. I rubbed his legs and then he stretched them out. I climbed off the bed. He sat up and slipped off the side.

"Come on and let's get cleaned up", he said.

I followed him into the bathroom; it was more like an ensuite. Jacuzzi tub and large shower, plus the other amenities. He turned on the shower and motioned me in, and then he followed. The warm water felt good. Picking up some soap, I began to wash myself. Thomas turned his attention to helping me, doing my back and squatting down to do my legs. He paid particular attention to my mid section.

First he gently washed my ass cheeks taking great care around my hole, as it was still sore. He then moved to my cock, lathering it and the surrounding area. He then did my chest and back. I in turn did the same for him, at one point staring directly at his cock. I gently took it in my hand and brought it to my mouth. I licked it and then put it in my mouth. It seemed to grow a bit.

Thomas reached down and said, "I don't think that we should start that again right away here".

I stood up. We had both finished washing so Thomas turned off the water and stepped out. He handed me a towel and I dried myself off. He did the same. Then he handed me another robe.

"Here put this on", he said.

I thought that I should be getting dressed. I had lost track of time but I put the robe on and followed him out to the other room.

"Can I offer you a night cap? Cognac or Drambuie perhaps?"

I debated about saying no but then decided to have one and then leave.

We sat on the couch and had our drinks.

Resting his hand on my leg, Thomas said, "Would you like to stay the night?"

I thought about it for a moment and then replied, "Thank you for the offer but I have some early morning meetings and I really need to think about tonight."

"I understand, I don't want to pressure you into anything that you are not comfortable with."

I finished my drink.

"Your clothes are in the bedroom, you can get dressed there if you like."

I got up and went to the bedroom and got dressed. As I came out Thomas met me and showed me to the door.

I turned to him and said, "Thomas, thank you for this evening. It is something that I have thought about for quite some time but did not envision I would ever get a chance to experience. I am glad that I met you and accepted your invitation."

"Me too. Will you be around tomorrow?"

"Yes, I don't have to leave until Thursday."

"Great, the health club has a nice hot tub that you might want to try out." He smiled.

I smiled and left.

Murrayd53
Murrayd53
11 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you. As I go out of town on the road, I joined a large health club chain, I can get my exercise at most big towns. At the last I was in late, it was a 24 hour club. I walked in, swiped my membership card, I had been driving for 7 hours so I worked the treadmill and the weight machine. there were only 2 others there, a quite large woman and a guy who looked a little older than me perhaps mid 40s. Feeling better, I showered, soaping my cock as I now felt energized. The guy entered, standing opposite me, hi, hi haven't seen you at the club before, no just passing through. I noticed, unlike me, he was completely shaved. Staying over, yeh, small hotel up the road, any late night bars around, yeh, just the one, they stay open till early, I am going there, join me if you like, I looked at him, ok, thanks. Names Ray, he said, Simon, nice to see you, smiling. He was the complete opposite build to me, I am tall, big chested, but skinny legs and bum, he shorter, slight chest , thick stocky legs and bum. We went to get dressed, he wore a t shirt and tight black lycra pants, me a shirt and shorts. We walked out, I rode my bike, I can leave it here if you have a car, sure, hop in. We drove for about 10 minutes, the cellar bar was open, quite a few guys around, we had 2 beers each and , I said well, I was hoping to get some action tonight, doesn't look good, any where else around. He looked at me, well, my apartment is available his leg moving against mine. I didn't move my leg, I looked at him, yeh, I think that sounds good. We got up, into the car, told me directions and after a while moved his hand to my inner leg. He moved his hand slowly, yes, my cock reacted, drive through there, that car park. We got out, he walked in front of me, up one floor and opened the apartment door. Take a seat Ray, let me get you a beer, relax, I sat down, he came back, I know how after driving all day you must feel. I can give you a nice massage if you like. I nodded, ok, I am up for that. Wait a minute, he went into another room, then in here Ray, bring your drink. On the bed, 2 large towels, across the bed, I will get some oil, undress Ray and lay down. I lay down, I felt the oil being poured on my back, he sat on me, rubbing my back and arms, moving down, my legs, buttocks and brushing my balls. Then he moved in front of me, reaching my back and shoulders, I looked up, his hard cock in front of me, I opened my mouth, as he moved forward I moved so it went between my lips, he stopped rubbing my back and held my head gently rocking back and forward, I reached forward, holding his legs, pulling him into me faster, yes, oh yes, I let go of his legs as he fucked my face, holding my head as he released his cum into me, then slowly moving back and forward as I worked my tongue around his cock. He pulled back, oh so good as I put my head down,my neck sore. He rubbed my neck and shoulders and then told me to turn over. He moved between my legs, stroked my hard cock with his oil covered hands, that felt so good, then he moved up, straddling me, holding my cock, you ok with this Ray, moving my cock along his crease. I nodded, yeh do it, he then held me against his anus and pushed down, the head of my cock entering him, he hesitated then sank down until he was sitting on me. He put his hands on my chest as I pushed up, no, let me do it for you and he rode my cock, I didn't last long as his insides caressed my cock until I held him down on me as my cum shot into his bum. He sat on me, clenching my cock, I held him, before he moved off me, my cum dripping out of him onto my stomach. I heard the shower, then he said, all yours, I went in and showered. I came out, he was sitting on a chair around a table on the balcony, a t shirt on. I grabbed my beer, it was quite warm,i was in my boxers. Feel better, mm, that got the cobwebs out. His hand touched the inside of my leg, any left, mm, could have. We talked, he told me that there was not much action for him around town, he made a confession that he liked to dress in womens clothes but didn't because too many red necks around. I told him I would like to see that, He looked pleased and said I would like to show you. He left me, then about 15 minutes later he came out. Well, black wig, a short flared black dress, nylons and heels. Wow, you look great, you think so, I stood holding him, tell you what, if you want, put some make up on and we will go back to that bar. I don't know, come on, you will be with me. Ok, I dressed and we left. Are you sure, absolutely, those guys eyes will pop out of their heads.I parked and we entered, I looked around, there seemed to be about 10 or so guys, playing pool, drinking, I moved to a table, get you a drink, I did, I watched the guys, with drink in them, I saw them eying Simon off. I walked back to the table, my hand on his nylons, open them a bit, he did, I moved my hand up and down, I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Eyes followed my hand as it went up his dress. I whispered, look at these red necks now, they all wish they were me. We sat and talked, I said now, go to the ladies, he smiled, drop your hand bag as you pass them and bend over and pick it up, show off some of that ass that I am going to fuck again later and they all wish they could. As he got up, he spread his legs, giving them a glimpse of sheer panties. He walked across the room, dropped the bag and bent over to pick it up, his ass looked so good, then kept walking. One guy in particular couldn't believe his eyes. Simon came back, I said do you know that guy, he looked up slowly, yeh, thats Rob, I have seen him at the health club, want to give him a blow job, what, out in the car I will stay with you, you up for it, he was really eying you off, I will tell him you love to suck cock. He wont come out,i quite like him but he has never looked at me. lets see, are you up for it, I don't know but yes. Ok, open your legs a bit more and look at him and smile. I walked over, I saw the way you looked at my wife, you know she loves to suck cock, he looked up, Simon was smiling, legs open, if you want to follow us into the car park to the grey SUV it will be your lucky night. we finished our drinks, come on, we left, my hand on Simons bottom. We walked, is he coming, don't know, keep going, we reached the SUV, sure enough he was standing at the door, watching us, I waved him over, hes on the way. Take my cock out and suck it then when he gets here, reach for his, mm, my cock responded as Rob rounded the front of the car. Simon, reached for Robs pants, he got his cock out, it was semi erect and what a cock, long, thick and still growing as Simon held it and forgot about my cock. Simons mouth circled it, what a cock, I wouldn't have minded getting my mouth around it. I moved behind Simon and lifted his dress, pulling his panties half way down and started fingering his anus. He pushed back, my finger sliding into his cum filled hole. You want to fuck her, Simon gagged as I said it, not her pussy, that's mine but she has a nice ass that you can have a go at, she loves it there. Rob said she does anal, oh yeh, loves it. OK, he pulled out, I usually have to pay to get that and the local whore only takes half of me. Let her kneel on the seat, no pussy, not even touching, that's mine, Simon knelt, reach under and guide him in honey, I saw him place the head of his cock at his hole, Rob pushed, Simon yelped, go easy at first but don't worry she will take it as Rob rocked back and forward and I watched as Simons ass took all that cock. Go on, give it to her, she loves it and Rob held onto Simons hips and layed his cock into her. told you she could take it as Simon, gurgled, yelped and groaned . I heard Rob, oh what a fuck, so tight, oh shes squeezing me, I think shes cumming, oh so am I, take it, oh take it and he fucked Simons ass for another 5 minutes before pulling out. Simon stayed there, I handed Rob some tissues, I would have liked to have sucked his huge cock. Oh man, best fuck I have ever had, if your ever back in town, call me and he pulled a card from his pocket. Sure will, Rob is it, we will definitely call you. She ok, yeh shes fine, we have to go. He walked away, I helped Simon up, oh fuck, what a cock, I came all over your seat. As we drove see I told you, yes, thanks to you, I parked and walked back up to his apartment. He took me straight into the bedroom as I pulled my shorts down, sucking my cock, I pushed him back, lifting his legs, pulling his panties down, and pushed easily into his cum filled hole, kissing him hard as I made love to Simone. Every time I came to town, Simone was ready for me, we would call Rob and he would join us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Club

I was out of town,i was 46,i had been experimenting with bi-sex,i had been sucked through a glory hole and had returned the favour.I knew no one would recognise me,so i went to a local gentlemans club,paid,undressed,and walked through,towel wrapped around me.I wanted to be fucked.There were not many people there,i looked through all the rooms,the steam room and sauna,way too hot.There was a theatre room with 6 big chairs,i sat watching a movie,stroking.A older guy walked in,sat down,2 seats away,then moved closer,stroking my cock.He stood,looked at me,then left,i followed.He entered a room,i followed,he had taken his towel off,his cock standing semi erect,i took mine off.i moved to him,he pushed me down,i took his cock in my mouth,it got harder,then he pulled away.He got down,taking my cock in his mouth,he sucked,his finger moving to my hole,he looked surprised when he found his finger moving into a well lubed hole.He moved it in and out,then stood,then sat on the bench,his cock sticking straight out.I turned around,moving back,holding his cock,guided it to my hole and slowly sat down on it.At first it wouldnt go in but then the pressure on my hole opened me up and i felt the pain of a cock entering me for the first time.I stopped,he held my hips and gradually i eased down and took it all.He said,now you do it and i slowly bounced up and down,until gradually getting used to it i was going faster,my cock hard.He seemed bigger and as i went down,he held me there and i felt his cock pulsing inside me,setting my cock off,exploding into the air as he filled me full of cumm.He let go,i stayed down on him,until i felt him shrink and i stood up,cumm dribbling from me.I wrapped the towel around me and went to the shower.My first,but i knew there would be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Memories

Loved the story. Brought back memories of how I was broken in. The health club...........his room. Was hard by the time I finished reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed the story. It was realistic and erotic as it could possibly be. M/M sex doesn't have to be rough or degrading. I travel a lot and haven't had the courage to follow-through on some opportunities that I had. Perhaps I will get another chance soon.

jm02201960jm02201960over 13 years ago
Nicely Done

I travel a lot on business and boy would I like to run into you some time! Great story. It has a feel to it that, whether it is actually true or not, has a very realistic pace and action.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
First Man College roommates become fuck buddies after first mansex.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
More Stories