When in San Francisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn!" I said.

Robin took the glass, and stood in front of us. Julie pulled one of Robin's lips aside and motioned for me to do the other. Our faces were now right in front of Robin's hot hole as we watched intently as she began to fill the glass. She was able to fill it about a third of the way, before only a dribble came out.

"That's it for now, ladies. I'm dry!" she said.

We released our hold on her sex and Julie said, no demanded, "Then it's yours!"

Dutifully, Robin brought the glass to her face, and in one move, drank herself down.

A little fake applause and we all started laughing.

"How about some champagne, now?" I asked

"That'll fill us back up!" Julie giggled.

"You know, for never having done anything like this before, you sure learn fast!" Robin chided.

"Great teachers!" Julie replied.

As Robin poured us each a new glass of champagne, I reflected on how hot our 'Girl's Weekend' had been. It got me even wetter than I already was. We toasted our little get together and I began scheming my next move. It was now almost three in the morning, but I sensed that this would be a sleepless night anyway. Good thing our flight was not until late afternoon, so we could at least sober up before we had to leave.

I excused myself and went into the bathroom. I got into my suitcase and got out my leather teddy with the big strap-on cock. As I pulled the teddy up tight into my crotch, I felt a little more power come into me and thought to myself, "These ladies both need a good cock about now!".

As I walked back into the bedroom I quizzed,"Anybody need to get fucked!"

I looked for Julie's reaction to my new dress. I knew it looked formidable, black leather and a big pink dong attached. I knew Robin loved it, but didn't know quite what to expect from Julie. I should have known what her reaction would be.

Her eyes kinda lit up and she got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Perfect. I walked to the edge of the bed and pulled her back toward me. Robin took her position sliding under Julie's crotch so she could assist. Robin spread Julie's lips apart, showing a very wet vagina and grabbed the tip of my dong and positioned it at the entrance. I began slowly inserting the eight inch cock into Julie. Robin's tongue was busy licking Julie's clit and around her lips as I sank the rubber cock to the hilt. Slowly, I withdrew it, only to slide it back in. gently I began a steady rhythm as I fucked her with it. It was now a total part of me. She began pushing back and moaning loudly as I slowly stroked in and out.

I pulled the cock from her and dropped it in Robin's appreciative mouth. She sucked and licked all of the copious fluids clinging to it from deep within Julie. After she was certain she had got all she could, she reinserted it in Julie's now gaping hole. It slid in easily and I began stroking again. I wanted her to beg to cum, so I deliberately took my time. She also didn't appear to be in any hurry, as her head went down between Robin's wide-spread legs and began devouring her sex. I could hear all the sloshing and slurping sounds coming from both of them as I slowly stroked in and out of a very wet vagina.

I pulled out again and stuck the tool back in Robin's mouth, then, letting her only have one suck, put it back in Julie. I repeated this over and over, as Robin whined for more.

I had been slowly stroking in and out of Julie for quite some time, and could feel the tingling in my belly, signaling that another orgasm was approaching. I began squeezing both my breasts almost painfully as I began to quicken my pace into Julie. Robin now had both of her hands busy tweaking Julie's nipples as she continued to suck her clit. Julie began to buck back against me harder and it became increasingly difficult to maintain control.

I let go of my swollen titties and grabbed her hair. I pulled her back into me hard now, and slammed the cock deep into her in a rapid fire barrage. That was all it took.

"Awwwwrgh.........Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd!" she literally screamed. I felt her tunnel tighten up so much that I could not force myself any deeper, nor pull out. Her orgasm sent me over the edge, to, causing deep contractions in my vagina and uterus, nearly making me pass out. I stayed 'tied' with her until her vagina relaxed and my rubber cock just sort of fell out into Robin's waiting mouth.

Robin began jacking the cock into her mouth, slobbering all over it, and trying to take in the whole thing. As I looked down at her, Julie's gaping hole above her head I felt very powerful. Robin finally stopped sucking my cock and went about cleaning out Julie's mess. All that stroking had increased her lubrication and turned it into a milky froth, now dripping from her. Robin was gentle in her clean up detail, not wanting to cause Julie to get started all over again too quickly.

She needn't have worried. Julie was ready almost instantly anyway.

"Clean me up, too!" I demanded, pulling aside the crotch of my teddy. Robin turned her tongue toward me and began swabbing all the discharge from my sopping hole. When she was satisfied it was clean, she began licking the inside crotch of the leather, trying to get all she could of my juices.

Julie pulled her away from my crotch and began kissing her, swapping juices from mouth to mouth, in an effort to taste everyone.

""Mind if I fuck Robin?" Julie asked evilly.

I didn't answer, but merely took off the teddy for her to put on. She squeezed into it easily and I soon had it laced up for her.

"What do you think?" she quizzed.

"I think I want you to fuck me!" Robin growled.

"I'll help" I added. "What can I do?"

"Same as Robin did! Keep the tool cleaned off!" Julie sneered.

Julie had lost all of her shyness, and was totally into her new found pleasures. As I slid in under Robin, I could see that she was more than ready for Julie. I grabbed the shaft of the rubber cock and placed it at Robin's gaping opening. Julie wasted no time in plunging the cock deep into Robin. Robin immediately pushed back into her as Julie began a rhythmic pumping into her. Julie withdrew and grabbed the cock, directing it into my mouth.

"Taste her cum, clean me off, slut!" she growled, then giggled a little. "I can't believe I said that!" she half apologized, pulling the cock from my mouth and driving it back into Robin. I began furiously flicking my tongue across Robin's over-sensitive clit, causing her to buck back harder against the pounding Julie was giving her.

Again Julie pulled out and jammed her cock back in my mouth. This time only allowing me a taste before ramming back into Robin. Robin was nearly howling now, as Julie teased her by only stoking once, then pulling back out and into my mouth. Each time that cock entered my mouth it was covered with Robin. Vagina's have a tendency to get rather messy when they're being drilled by a big cock.

I savored every stringy glop of her goo as I liked and sucked Julie's cock as it entered my mouth. Julie was really getting off on this.

"Puleeeze, fuck me hard!" Robin wailed. Julie pulled the cock back away from me and stuck it back in Robin. She forcefully pistoned her until I thought Robin was going to split.

A huge groan escaped Robin's lips, "Jesus, oh God I'm gonna cum. Fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock! Make me cum on your cock!" she screamed and went rigid.

She shook uncontrollably as Julie held the cock deep within her, allowing Robin's vagina to spasm around it. I'm not sure Julie could have pulled out of her if she had wanted to.

When Robin stopped shaking from her orgasm, Julie slowly slid the cock from her and got up on the bed and moved to Robin's face. I could see Robin's juices coating and actually dripping from the end of the cock. That is, right up until it disappeared into her mouth. She gently sucked all the juices off; and, when Julie was satisfied it was clean, allowed the cock to fall from her mouth.

Julie pulled aside the crotch of the teddy and pointed to the upturned inside that had been pressed firmly against her open hole.

"Clean that, please!" she whispered nastily. You wouldn't want to put it on looking like this!"

Robin began to tongue the slimy crotch of the teddy with the knowledge she would soon be putting it on. When she had finished cleaning it, Julie slid two fingers into herself, then, withdrawing them, stuck them in Robin's mouth.

Dutifully Robin sucked them clean and begged for more. Julie now began alternately sliding her fingers in her dripping vagina and then sticking them in Robin's pleading mouth. Within a minute, Julie pulled Robin's head tightly against her sex as she furiously diddled herself and screamed, "Drink!"

Julie then proceeded to have another massive orgasm as she peed in Robin's tightly attached lips.

"I'm cummmmmming! Oh gawd, I'm cuuuummmming! Drink me, oh yes, drink me..........!"

I watched as Robin continued to swallow the whole time Julie spasmed against her face laughing uncontrollably. I knew Robin was drinking more that just vaginal fluid. When Julie finally pulled back from Robin, she had that sheepish grin on her face.

"Had to cum! Needed to Pee! Did both!" she giggled.

We all laughed at that remark.

Julie stripped out of the teddy, handed it to Robin and asked, "Clean enough for you?"

Robin got up off the bed and began pulling it on. "Right now it is!" she snickered.

As Julie laced it up for her, I got up on all fours to prepare for my little 'doggy style' poking. My butt was over the edge of the bed, and Robin got in behind me. Julie slid under me so that she could assist in any way she could. Robin wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and began humping at me wildly, missing the mark.

I blushed knowing what she was thinking as Julie grabbed the cock and impaled me with it.

Robin began stroking rapidly in and out with short staccato jabs and then allowed the cock to fall out into Julie's mouth. Julie sucked it and put it back in my leaking hole. Robin went back to her wildly staccato jabs and soon I was absolutely howling with pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!" I screamed. Robin didn't comply, but merely went about the same teasing we had performed earlier, swapping holes from pussy to mouth with that rubber cock. This went on for what seemed like an eternity when Robin finally stuck it back in my totally sopping vagina. Sloshing sounds were coming from my nether region like a leaking pump. My vagina was so lubricated that it seemed to effortlessly piston in and out of me.

Something I had never done before happened. I grabbed the cock as it withdrew from me a placed it a little higher. I felt the big head touch my puckered ass and knew I was going to try it.

"Fuck my ass, Robin! Fuck my ass!" I moaned.

She slowly began pushing forward, causing my sphincter to stretch a little. There was a sharp jab as my puckered little butt hole opened to allow her access. Then it was done! I felt the cock sliding in me. All I felt was the warm feeling of being filled.

"OK?" she asked.

"Fuck me!" was my reply.

Robin began stroking slowly into my ass as Julie latched on to my clit and began sucking feverishly on it. The waves of pleasure rippled through me as Robin forcefully began stroking in and out of me. She never allowed the cock to slip totally from my ass, but only allowed the bulbous head to reach my sphincter. As I was off in la la land wondering why I had never done this before, I thought."Now I know why Carl likes me to fuck him like this."

Back to reality now, as Robin is hammering away on my virgin butt. I can feel a tightness beginning deep within me as I know I can't hold out much longer.

"Suck me Julie! Suck my nasty pussy! Drink my cum!" I screamed as I came in her mouth, Robin's cock buried deep in my ass. I spasmed over and over again, each stronger than the first. I was not going to stop cumming. It was like someone had put an electrical charge in me. When I finally subsided a little, Julies mouth still attached to my clit, I pulled her off a bit and repositioned her mouth over my hole.

She locked her lips over my labia and began sucking my entire mound into her mouth Meanwhile, robin still has that wonderful cock buried in my ass, and now I'm going to try to pee.

"Suck me! Drink my pee, Julie! Drink my pee!" I vaguely remember yelling as I began unloading into her throat. I could feel the increased suction each time she swallowed more of my golden urine down her throat. When I finally finished, she release her lock on my gaping hole, and, sliding out from under me, grinned.

"That was totally awesome!" she giggled.

"You don't know the half of it!" I said with a note of exhaustion in my voice.

Robin slowly withdrew from my butt. There was just a slight degree of discomfort as the head popped out, but the pleasure was worth a little pain. Seems that sometimes there is not a lot of difference between the two.

I looked over at the clock and saw it was nearly six.

"Let's clean up and go get breakfast!" I suggested.

We all jumped in the shower together and were soon ready to go.

"I'll drive to breakfast, then I'll take you to the airport!" Julie offered.

"Sounds great,!" Robin said as she through the last of her stuff in her suitcase.

I took the nasty teddy back into the bathroom and cleaned it all up, and brought it back out to the girls.

"Want to keep it here?" I asked Julie.

"She grinned a little and said, "It's just what every girl needs!"

We all laughed and headed for the door.

"Good bye, Miss P's! It's been a gas!" Robin exclaimed as I closed the door.

"Thank you San Francisco!" I added.

We had breakfast at a little bistro that opened at eight and stayed there until it was time for us to get to the airport. Robin gave me that little wink that she does when she is up to something. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her the go ahead sign.

"Want to go to Mexico for a week in January? It's a 'Girl's Trip'. Two bedrooms, two baths, beach, and just the girls. Please say you'll come!"

Julie just smiled and said, "You couldn't keep me away!"