All Comments on 'When Innocence Ends'

by Cosmickinkiness

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
A Family -

A family that plays together - stays together! Females inherit the skill they need to tease and entice males into doing what they want them to do. Mitchell never had a chance because that little gold mine between the female thighs makes a man do just about anything. A good read!

RecHiker

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

That was incredibly hot. Will be following your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

I fucking love this story. Great. Great. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Honestly I'm pretty sure that's the best I ever read on here. Visuals were excellent.

Deb_AucheryDeb_Aucheryover 10 years ago
Another Wow!

What a fantastic story. Glad I found it. I'm looking forward to reading more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
extremely h-o-t story

kind of funny that the "innocent lil girl" can seduce the unsuspecting parents without them having a clue about what's happening until the activities are all so far along. Yep; we all believe that.

Of course if we were to see it from their point-of-view; we'd probably see that they'd both been planning "her seduction" all along and led her in a game of chess. This way "they didn't do anything"; it's all her fault, hee-hee

OK; I've got to point out one thing that I see in other stories as well. Anal is obviously an acquired taste (and many don't engage in it); but most who indulge still practice it safe sex; they use condoms, or "they clean-up before starting new activities". The health risk are too serious; plus the taste and smell. Going from ASS to Pussy, or ASS to Mouth; or even from one ASS to another, is a completely different level of debauchery & I'm quite certain it's a very small percentage of the population.

Thanks for a twisted, blood-pumping experience;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SOOOO HOT

Had trouble lasting 'til the last page,thought I might explode...great.

josefsjosefsalmost 8 years ago
Erecting story

Like it very much.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I love mom/dad/daughter threesomes! Very fucking hot!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
this is a very hot story

wow. well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous